• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Zelda's Matchups: Let's Get Tactical ~

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
So did that xat discussion ever happen? If it did, will a summary of the key points and final ratio be posted somewhere?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I went, but only 3 people were there, and nobody was talking, so I left.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
The discussion never happened. If you were busy on that day or w/e reason my bad. Saturdays are usually days when people go out so that was poor judgment on my part.

If anyone wants to suggest another day of the week/time please do.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I am not sure. I know some people have school, work or both. I also know that people have tournaments to go to and other misc commitments.

I think a fair system would be having multiple discussion times throughout the week.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
If everyone who is seriously interested in discussing the match up could please PM me your ideal days/times during the week that would be much appreciated. That'll help me decide on times that will be good for everyone.

WickedDeceit

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, do I have to message someone for permission to join the chat? Right now it's telling me the room is private and I need to message an owner.

Also, I'm interested in participating in match-up discussions, as far as this week goes I'm free anytime.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
The xat chat is members only. Just keep checking back regularly and eventually a mod/owner will see you and make you a member.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Alternatively, just pop in during the discussion time. I'm sure someone will notice you and make you a member.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
Just a suggestion:

next time we do a MU discussion time set, post the separate times for each region.

and sry i missed the discussion, i was tired as hell from working.

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
erf ... sorry I missed it saturday. I was so tired (I slept at 10pm lol.)
I can't really say when is my ideal days/times but this week end I'm not at home.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay cool - I'll probs discuss with you in the xat but it was just about organising another 'period' for talking MK. I'll be on the chat in a few hours.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Double posting to get this to the top - when's a good time for everyone next week to pop in the xat and talk some MK?

We might have multiple discussions next week starting monday onwards to suit everyone's needs and stuff, so just post here a good time next week and we'll try and accomodate for everyone.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Double posting to get this to the top
But it's a sticky, lol.

Anyways, I'm free whenever, but I go out on the weekends, so nighttime's not good on Friday + Saturday. Actually, nighttime's kind of not good any day for me since I tend to have random Smashfests/go out to dinner with people/etc., but..... can't expect these Xats to happen during the day, so........ meh.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think Xat discussions are gonna work, tbqh. Barely any people go on the chat as it is (at least, it's usually empty when I peek in.....), and people're just too busy to coordinate a time when a good chunk of experienced Zeldas can be there.

Plus half of the community lives in Hawaii or across the world. Time zone shenanigans.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Aw man I missed the flame wars in this thread. Then I come here and see everyone acting all mature and organized, wtf

lol

MrEh

Smash Hero
Plus half of the community lives in Hawaii or across the world. Time zone shenanigans.
We should just let Hawaii decide the ratios and be done with it.

Not like anyone would argue that much with DM anyway. lol

Aw man I missed the flame wars in this thread. Then I come here and see everyone acting all mature and organized, wtf
Good times eh?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We should let a blind monkey pick our ratios. I don't think anybody'd argue with him either.

Where AL at???

I'm just kidding, AL. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
...............But seriously, if trolling/flaming is the only way to kick up some activity around here.

Just sayin.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I thought the activity was supposed to be in the Xat? Maybe that's why no one is posting here...

I don't like the Xat anyways. So I don't go there unless I have to.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Every time I go to the Xat (I've randomly popped in at different times on different days), it's either completely empty, or there's one or two people. Don't think there's much activity going on there, much less productive discussion. x.o

But yeah, I don't really go to Xats either anymore..... used to be in the Pika one constantly. Although Pika chat had a pretty kick *** movie night on Friday when I got home. We watched Homeward Bound. <333

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This thursday things will kick off - we'll get this board rolling again. I have free time finally!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
This thread started on the 7th of March and today is the 19th of April....

Just sayin...

Bandit

Smash Lord
May I suggest focusing on strategies for dealing with opponents instead of worrying what the number ratio is?

I say that because almost all match-up talk I have ever been involved with falls apart when people start arguing over what number ratio they think it is.

I would spend some time on the Xat but everytime I get on it kicks me off after like 5 minutes of inactivity in the window. I don't know why. I like IRC far more since I can use Chatzilla with it (Firefox User!).

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@ Kata: I'm saying that Xat Discussions really isn't the best way to discuss about MU.

@Bandit: Lol, Numbers is really the only thing that will start a discussion.

@Both: Please prove me wrong. :X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't really care how we do it, I just want some discussion....... ;_____;

I mean, I know she sucks and all, but some of us still play her. :(

Top Bottom