• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Zelda's Matchups: Let's Get Tactical ~

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sure, why not. =P

Zelda's a temperamental *****. Some days she wants to be garbage, other days she acts like a high low tier. Typical female behavior. :mad:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Sure, why not. =P

Zelda's a temperamental *****. Some days she wants to be garbage, other days she acts like a high low tier. Typical female behavior. :mad:
truly.

so um since we're on MK, when facing him on BF is it a good mixup to try LK games through the platforms?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I don't know if it's good or not. I can tell you that I don't typically do that unless I am looking for a surprise kill...

I usually go for upsmashes when he is on a platform above me, because it has a good chance to hit, and I need all the damage I can get.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
DM could you make a thread on vs MK? (I think it was you we picked to run the mk discussion)

I was thinking each person can make a thread on a particular character who they have strong experience with and then the xat chats will still be in effect, just more supplementary than obligatory.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll get it up and running by this weekend. Anything you want me to put in the thread specifically? Like should there be some sort of format?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
thanks and yeah I don't think it needs a strict format really, so long as the OP's readable.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
i think we should move onto snake. Who wants to run the snake thread? If multiple people want to do so then you can use this thread to discuss how you guys want to run it etc etc and come to arrangements.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wanna do it. Snake's the most fun matchup imo (with any character). =X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
One supporter's good enough for me! (Plus I doubt anybody actually cares, lol.)

I'll make it in a bit. Gonna copypasta the format I use for the Pikas, deal with it. =D

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Can we just go down the tier list and discuss match ups that way. It'd be pointless to skip from Snake and go to some crappy character like let's say um Captain falcon.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I vote Yoshi.

Don't really care, just throwing it out there...... he's low tier and not ****. =X

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
kk yoshi it is... someone make a thread. I'll link the snake thread tomorrow because it's late here now. I'll update the chart very soon also.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah that's fine with me - as long as we get good info.

Who has decent experience in these matchups?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
For Yoshi NE had Green Ace who I played on occasion. And for Falco's we have Bloodcross and Pelca, and for Diddy Kong we have MDM and we had Turtle.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yoshi-FingerP@ss
Falco-Convael

Diddy I have the least experience with. KennyPu has been using Diddy along with his Ness in tournament recently but I've been playing against P@ss and Convael much more in comparison.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't have any serious experience against any of them..... I was just throwing out a MU since nobody else did, lol.

Looks like Bobby gets to make the thread, tho! GJ Bobby.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
kk so let's do falco and yoshi.

DM if you make one thread, then riot can take the other!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Riot do you have a preference as to which thread you want to start?

If I had a choice I'd do the Yoshi one because Convael hasn't played Brawl in a long time. P@ss is retired too but we still play friendlies on the regular.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
yay for synchronised matchups =D

*summons jujux* - can you send me the photoshop file of your chart so I can add in colours? I'll pm you my email.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay shall we move on to other character discussions? I think we can get a good system flowing. Who shall we discuss?

I want to nominate ness and rob personally, because I'm scared of them lol

Top Bottom