• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll make sure everyone knows when it happens. We're gonna set up a lot of ways to spread info while at the tournament for viewers from home.

ChuDat

Smash Master
My car and I need housing (3-4 people) for Friday and Saturday night. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Edit: Oh and someone tell Tec0 to message me please. I'll team with him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Finally done making the stream, phew that took a while. Going to be quite a show everyone, my most advanced Smash stream yet!
New layout, new images, etc.

TheLake

Smash Master
Okay, I'm bringing 2-3 Melees on behalf of my friend and me, and I still have 4 TVs to donate.

Who wants to MM my Link? FEAR THE TRIFORCE OF COURAGE. (I'm feeling pretty ****ing courageous.)
Ill mm you.

In the name of love

let our souls collide

May the wisdom in our courage

lead us to our destiny's!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
actually no, but i wasn't particularly planning on finding one either lol.

i've actually come to realize i'm terrible in teams with people not named sneak though. with that being said, i am comfortable with foxes that like to push buttons so...maybe?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
One person Bones -_-
The dude we're housing with can take 4 of us, so we just need someone to house DJ for a night

So yeah, anyone up for housing one dude? Splitting a hotel room one more way?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rough Zenith 2012 Stream Schedule

Stream starts between 11am and 12pm on Saturday and will likely kick off with some casuals

Shortly after we will proceed onto Doubles Bracket

After the end of doubles at around 4pm, we will begin Singles pools

We will try and pick hype matches here and there out of the pools and have them played on the stream TV

Towards the end of pools we're gonna switch gears to Project: M and stream the top 4-8 of the bracket for that

After Project: M we'll be back to Melee and stream a Draft Crews Battle and that will be it for Saturday

Sunday the stream will resume between 1pm and 1:30pm with the Singles Bracket

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And speaking of which, the Project:M side event at this will be held on Saturday, not Sunday. It will begin sometime in the middle of singles pools, based on the number of entrants in it.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Still no definitive time for ending singles registration? And no pre-reg either...probably can't make it then.

Edit: Nvm, deadline 3 pm...maybe.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm bringing a setup, stop me now if u have too many.
Can't wait to play projM vs real people.
we could use a few more TVs, not many, but there is still space.
definitely need cubes

everyone bring cubes and games!

or wiis if you're into that sort of thing

beencake

Smash Apprentice
This is dj, bones's friend don't get on here much. Would love to go to zenith but need a place to stay. Free would be nice, but I'm willing to pay a little even for floor space. SOME ONE HOUSE ME PLZ ill give good marth practice xD. I'm at work till 2am if anyone can help me out 443 616 6309 text me please.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom