• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones0

Smash Legend
NEED to see a cam recording of PP being fired up after the last game. So much passion. It was lame everyone was so upset for M2K that they didn't even like clap or anything... >_>

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Chibo fix whatever causes that high pitched ringing on your videos >_<

That said good **** uploading GF so quick!

Edit: I remember the Civil War 4 videos by Bifuteki having the same kind of ringing. @_@

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
amazing tourney guys, great stuff to all the competitors.

pp is just too ****ing good.

if anyone told you guys it be m2k as marth on fd vs a spacies to settle the tourney everyone would assume it be m2k all the way.

i dont get why he didn't change up his di tho he landed i think 8 down air shine combos for prolly 60+ percent it was crazy watching it live

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo fix whatever causes that high pitched ringing on your videos >_<
I don't hear what you mean... Maybe there's something up with your speakers having problems playing a certain frequency? Me and Bifu use similar equipment which is why it's probably audible in both for you. But yea, I don't know what sound you're talking about and can't hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom