• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yo crush imma bring megaman(my lil bro) yall need to get these matches in.....youngest smashers????

PK Webb

Smash Champion
if he ever takes training seriously he wud be rilly gud but he's lazy lol he picked up falco

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Updates!

Got some updates!

Venue Change
This is the most important one. We've changed venues due to some complications with the other one in Florham Park. Keitaro was nice enough to help us obtain a new venue that he uses for his tournaments. It's just as spacious as the last (I'll post pics very soon!), and the venue fee still remains the same. I don't believe the distance from the last venue to this venue is very far, so no worries as there. If there are specific directions you guys need at any point please don't hesitate to ask!

Set-Ups
This is obviously one of the most important things as well. If you're planning on bringing a set-up (TV, GCN etc...) please post up! I'll keep a list in the OP to keep track. For every FULL SET-UP (TV, GCN/Wii, Melee) you will receive 50% off the venue price. So please if you can, bring what you can we need as much as possible to make sure everything can be done on time :)

Forum Sigs
I have some sigs to use, check them out on the OP.

Hotels
Alex and I are working on getting some more information on this, since the venue has changed. We'll find out more information by tomorrow.

Schedule
A schedule will be added in the next day regarding what's going on for both days.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
=[ you should come then! I thought you were =[
My entire summer smash schedule is still tentative at the moment, but this is on the same date as Animazement and I promised some friends last year I'd be there this year lol.

Wish I could make everything work =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Aw =[ I understand though. If you can make it somehow that, that'd be awesome :D

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
I'm bringing 2 full setups

that's two ~13" tvs, a cube and a wii that can play hacked melee if you want, good for friendlies i guess

Hype!!!!

p.s. I might also bring a Hauppauge usb live 2 but i don't know. how important would that be?

LLDL

Smash Hero
^ If you plan to take the time to record and maintain matches then yes, bring it.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oi, you guys lol. I'm not religious either but churches are fine venues, plus it's not IN the church itself haha. :D

PK Webb

Smash Champion
oh ok cool as long as its not in the sanctuary im good
and sneak im training od for this get hyped

AXE 09

Smash Master
Team Jolt Counter (Axe and Kage) has definitely got this! =D Be scared, very scared. We both have special auras.
This is gonna be so epic! =)

Alright good. If we're not actually IN the church itself then I feel a lot better about going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom