• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I no a few verses against doing anything non god oriented @ church so I was uneasy but since its not in the church I'm good

:phone:

ILM

Smash Journeyman
What's the deal with housing for this? Is there somewhere cheap nearby/someone willing to house?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
oh ok cool as long as its not in the sanctuary im good
and sneak im training od for this get hyped
Lol, like the church would allow that, and if it's a catholic church I'm winning this, got made points stored up, it'll make up for my lack of skills.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Adum mm me ;o

Btw u coming to Cot5? I might go there too.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Lol, like the church would allow that, and if it's a catholic church I'm winning this, got made points stored up, it'll make up for my lack of skills.
Sorry, it's an Episcopal church :p

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yea im recording @ this and yes im hyped for this i gotta make it out of pools thats my goal

LLDL

Smash Hero
So what's good with shiz's ticket to this. I remember someone posting that they're paying for him, but I don't think he has a way here yet.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
heard mango doesnt play mid level players and down not even in friendlies. i could be wrong but thats the word on the streets lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Set-Ups etc.

I hope you can make it! =/

Attendance list is basically the interest list in the OP which I believe still holds true but I'll weed it out a little and update it.

Also, everyone... we still need to confirm set-ups most of all please let me know if you're bringing TVs/GCN/Wii/Recording set-up or anything else for the tournament.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Ill bring a full setup...i will bring my dazzle only if you need one because i will not bring my laptop with it...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay cool, thanks. No worries about bringing the dazzle for now, I'll let you know if we need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom