• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
zomg you remember me?

I remember being relatively new to the forums around the time you left, so I'm quite flattered.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
zomg you remember me?
Sure do, You were quite active poster before I left. IIRC you didn't sport that red colour back then though.

I would be surprised if he remembers me.
I do remember you.You were one of the Zelda board regulars, after all.

I remember you.
You threw me off at first. I had to search around old posts a bit before I recognized you, but I remember you by your old username very well.

Edit: Nice Valentine and P4 Kanji avatars, BTW.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Now I am surprised for you remembering me (I don't remember how much of a "regular in the Zelda boards" I used to be) and flattered for the compliment.

If you don't mind me asking, why were you banned?

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure you don't know me but I know you made the Ledge Tricks video and Crouch Crawling xD
I saw your name few times back then, but that's about it. Enough for me to still somehow remember you though.

Oh god, I'd completely forgotten ever making that crouch crawling video. I must've been bored as hell, ha ha.

If you don't mind me asking, why were you banned?
Where I live every man has to go through a compulsory military training lasting from six months to a year sometime after they become legally adults. I knew that during this time I'd have hardly any time to use internet, so when it was time for me to enter military service I asked to be banned until its end. That way everyone could clearly see I'm not around.

...Half-split.............

do you remember me? :grin:
No, who are you?

...Nah, I'm not fooling anyone. How could I ever forget the almighty British super agent Kataefi? Good to see you're still around keeping the Z boards in check!

Of course man, still going strong.
Good to hear! When's the next time your low tier princess will be getting exercise in a tourney?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Where I live every man has to go through a compulsory military training lasting from six months to a year sometime after they become legally adults. I knew that during this time I'd have hardly any time to use internet, so when it was time for me to enter military service I asked to be banned until its end. That way everyone could clearly see I'm not around.
That makes more sense than you breaking the rules multiple times.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
For next Local League Matches I may go all Zelda (that would be, next two months).
Considering I'm trying to get that #3 PR against an Olimar main, it may not be that bad...

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I dunno man. It seemed likely for sure but I need every cent I can muster for WHOBO since I'm broke as ****. I mean really bad broke. No promises but we'll see what happens man. Literally gonna buy a loaf of bread and PB&J and do exactly what I did for CEO 2011 at WHOBO.

I miss you guys in SFL; always nice to got there for level up training.

Also, loving the Elizabeth avi. Hoping I can finally get into and enjoy a new fighting game. MK9 is still good for me, but I wonder how P4U is gonna be.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Marvel steals kiddos away from Brawl and turns them Marvelists ;o

Though I'm one to talk - rpg games steal me away too.
ugh marvel :urg: its a good game but its just an excuse for bad players to slack in brawl, but sync might be doing BN's and continuing the ascension series .

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Marvel doesn't really appeal to me, so whatever. I'm still trying to get into Soul Calibur but I'm absolutely terrible with no one to teach me. ;_; So I am gonna learn Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I stopped at SoulC3 and never played competitively anyway. Button combos aren't my thing. My favorite character was Kilik.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, how I miss Amy so much! I got Viola at least though.
That's pretty cool though, Kilik wasn't so bad. Pretty fun to play as and against.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ahh, how I miss Amy so much! I got Viola at least though.
That's pretty cool though, Kilik wasn't so bad. Pretty fun to play as and against.
I noticed she's on your avi. I read somewhere that Viola might be Amy. It's cool in SC5 that Kilik is back and became the next Edgemaster, he deserves it. But losing his style to mimicking sucks. Even if his son has the basic style, it's not the same. Kilik was too awesome.
I never played 4 or 5 but watch youtubes and hear about them sometimes. That's awesome in 4 that Kilik balances the powers in his ending but Nightmare/Sigfried both end the world in opposite ways because they can't see the balance.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Man, I feel hipster when people talk about Soul Calibur.
That's because I only played Soul Edge. I just loved Seong Mi Na there.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Wait mocha dont you and dizka live near this tournament or something?

Fae and I are trying to go and some heaux is trying to charge us 30$ for housing and unless he lives in a mansion with a pool I am not here for that.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Wait mocha dont you and dizka live near this tournament or something?

Fae and I are trying to go and some heaux is trying to charge us 30$ for housing and unless he lives in a mansion with a pool I am not here for that.

House with me bro.

Top Bottom