• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I saw my friends musical tonight. She did REALLY good :D

Unfortunately the lead lost her voice and had no understudy to take the role. So it was so awful to suffer through like 4 of her songs. It sounded like she lined her throat with sandpaper. Disgusting. But my friend had her own solo song and she did really awesome! It was like Dracula or something. We got stuck in downtown syracuse for a while tho and we're lucky we didnt get shot before my friends parents got there to pick us up. Its such a nasty part of town.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Glad it was a good experience for ya!

My sister can't act so when we watch her sing, she's just in some competition and it's very american idol all the time.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I can sing in pitch my range just isnt very good and my tone is strange ive been told lol

Edit: I was told to get a more revealing avi. Considering it.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
you know, it may very well suck, but Gina Carano is starring in a movie next year.... kinda a little excited for it.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I only watched Episodes 1-2 of MLP. Gotta say, the most interesting character is Nightmare Moon.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
ummm.... noooooo......

what is that a stage of?
A condition called "i'm-fat-when-im-a-perfectly-healthy-weight-itis".

Primarily affects straight women and gay men, but has been known to effect people of other genders and orientations.

I'm sorry.

*taps glasses* (cause every doctor has them)

There is no cure.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
A condition called "i'm-fat-when-im-a-perfectly-healthy-weight-itis".

Primarily affects straight women and gay men, but has been known to effect people of other genders and orientations.

I'm sorry.

*taps glasses* (cause every doctor has them)

There is no cure.
well 30 lbs may be a bit much or it may be just enough. It's more a "I have a belly that I don't want" and I remember what it was like not to have one.

now I don't want to be crazy skinny or anything, I just want to be able to fit easily into my pants again and not feel chunky.

I can actually stand to lose the weight, regardless of what some other people may say.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yea, right....

(obviously sonic is 6'5" and attempting to drop from 100 to 70)

Or better then that, rather then dropping wieght, pick up muscle. Healthier in the long run.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yea, right....

(obviously sonic is 6'5" and attempting to drop from 100 to 70)

Or better then that, rather then dropping wieght, pick up muscle. Healthier in the long run.
I'm 5'10" and a little over 180.

Picking up SOME muscle would be nice, but, either way, I do need to flat out lose some weight.

And I don't really like bulky muscle at all. Being toned is great, but I don't want much more than that.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm 5'10" and a little over 180.

Picking up SOME muscle would be nice, but, either way, I do need to flat out lose some weight.

And I don't really like bulky muscle at all. Being toned is great, but I don't want much more than that.
Ok, fair enough, but it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

And I don't think you need to worry about getting massive bulk any time soon, concentrate on low impact high reps and you'll get toned.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Ok, fair enough, but it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

And I don't think you need to worry about getting massive bulk any time soon, concentrate on low impact high reps and you'll get toned.
I just wanna run again. I miss having my runner's body.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Question: Anyone know where the texture hack for Zelda is where she's got a beard?

It was in the beginning of Brawl Minus 1.6 iirc.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Nah, I mean Snake Zelda.

Well, I assume it's Snake Zelda since she has this massive beard and red camo top.

It's hilarious. xD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Your body is perfect the way it is, stop telling yourself otherwise.
oh whatever. I know what I looked like beforehand and I know what I look like now.

I don't want to become crazy thin or anything, I just want to go back to the way I know I can be.

I just want to be beautifu-fu-fuullll :crying:

Top Bottom