• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Takumi

Smash Cadet
(Awesomeness! I feel like I accidently took over this thread with Peach!) *shot*

But yeah. I found the transition wonderful. I do miss her much higher double-jump. She felt frail to me in Brawl and eventually transitioned to Zelda who could distance herself more.

Zelda's improved quite a lot from Melee. Happyface.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
(Awesomeness! I feel like I accidently took over this thread with Peach!) *shot*

But yeah. I found the transition wonderful. I do miss her much higher double-jump. She felt frail to me in Brawl and eventually transitioned to Zelda who could distance herself more.

Zelda's improved quite a lot from Melee. Happyface.
New peach was very weird for me to get used to, but she moves so fast now

i find it funny how Zelda got buffed, just to be ranked worse...

Rizen

Smash Legend
No more discussion on the issue of homosexuality being right or wrong plz.

How is everyone????

edit: to keep everything a bit more social and lite, i edited recent posts (the above 2 posts actually) because it's going into discussion that's more suited for the debate hall!
Just to let you know I respect this and the post below doesn't apply so I can answer it.
And strictly speaking, there is sort of a 'cure' for homosexuality, in the same way there's a cure for any illness - suicide. But then I'm not really that desperate just yet...
No, suicide is not an option. No matter how bad you feel it will pass; Don't ever kill yourself!

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
it's because anal sex is 100x more likely to transfer hiv from an HIV+ individual to and HIV- individual than heterosexual vaginal intorcourse . . . and lesbian frottage is even less so than even that. Graphic? A touch, but informative nonetheless.
Yeah. Something to do with it being more likely to get into the bloodstream that way.

im still here because i switched majors my second year in and basically had to start from scratch, otherwise i would/should have graduated in may or last december. don't stress until you get there MnT, but then again idk how hard universities are over there.....
Well, it's a lot less expensive over here, I know that much. There was a huge uproar when tuition fees were increased from 3.3k a year to 9k - there were riots and everything. But anyway, that means that there are loads of applicants this year because everyone's rushing to get in before the fees increase dramatically, including people who would otherwise have chosen to go on a gap year first. People are also annoyed because only the English pay the fees - Scottish applicants get their tuition fees paid by the government! :urg:

I need AAA for my firm choice, but then getting an A isn't so much about being very good at the subject but rather, being very good at knowing how to answer the exam. An A* would be nice (introduced a couple of years ago because too many people were getting As!), but I don't really need it.

No, suicide is not an option. No matter how bad you feel it will pass; Don't ever kill yourself!
Obviously it would be a last resort, not something you just jump into.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Obviously it would be a last resort, not something you just jump into.
There's always other options. I remember -
edit: I don't want to share that much.

Eventually the pain subsided and things got better, although insomnia still sucks royally. But bad times always pass. Suicide lasts forever.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Ooh, a social thread. Maybe I'll spend more than a minute on these boards if I hang around to talk to people.

Hi! I mained Peach when I had Melee many years ago. Now I main Zelda.

*is ready to get run over by someone* orz
oh look! Someone new!

*waves*

I had, like, 3 people I was supposed to add to the OP a couple weeks back but I totally forgot.... but then again, they don't appear to have stuck around so I guess it's NBD?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Gosh I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. It's nice you're keeping your chin up though and staying strong. Best of luck with everything!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm really sorry that happened, tofer. My Uncle died from seizures a year and a half ago so I know how it feels. I wish I could say something to make it better. Sorry :(

M@v

Subarashii!
Sorry for your loss :(. I lost my Uncle earlier this year, and as much as I hate to say it like this, we are on a death watch with my Grandfather. He's probably not making it to the end of the year. Anything we could do for him wouldn't improve his quality of life, which is near vegetative right now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ugh I just read the last few pages of this thread.

Thoroughly disgusted and angry/annoyed with certain people right now >: (

Anyways... Too many people are dying lately.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Thanks you two, I appreciate it.
The fact that yall read it is more than enough for me.
I never know what to say at times like this because I'm stoic when it comes to death and pithy comments come off as nebulous nonsense to me.

But, you know I care, right? So, yeah. Wish I could do more . . . :urg:

keoni

Smash Rookie
hello, my name is Keoni. I'm a zelda player from Hawaii.
I do go to tournaments once in a while, but I'm not a casual player. I play to get better using tournament regulations.

My teams partner is Moe, he almost always uses DK in serious matches. other times it's pikachu.

I use red zelda for the most part, but i also use green when i get tired of red.

i don't use sheik. i also use meta knight. i've been using mk a lot lately but i still consider zelda to be my main because she's the most comfortable for me to use. beyond mk i use marth.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Getting your wisdom teeth out kinda sucks...im so swollen and Im suddenly craving steak. aaaah Dx

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh that sounds painful. Keep your mouth hydrated or else you may get a dry socket like I did. Was painful. :x

:phone:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I had never played a touhou game before. So my friend told me to download the newest one, Touhou13. And now I'm like so addicted. It's such a beautiful game and its sooo hard. And gives me something to do other than sit around and do nothing whille I'm healing.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Member when Kaylo posted here???? This board used to be fun:(.

I miss talking shizzzz.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL.

so funny story

there is this girl who works as the lady in the hospital who hands the babies to their mothers after the babies spend some time with the doctors. she has to say the name of the baby such as "Here's John!" or "Here's Emily!" well, she got a baby named Shadynasty, pronounced Shuh-Dynasty. she was having trouble pronouncing the name, and even had some doctors look at it with her and they were pretty confused. eventually she handed the baby to the mother very nervously, and said, "Here's.... Shady-nasty!"

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
LOL.

so funny story

there is this girl who works as the lady in the hospital who hands the babies to their mothers after the babies spend some time with the doctors. she has to say the name of the baby such as "Here's John!" or "Here's Emily!" well, she got a baby named Shadynasty, pronounced Shuh-Dynasty. she was having trouble pronouncing the name, and even had some doctors look at it with her and they were pretty confused. eventually she handed the baby to the mother very nervously, and said, "Here's.... Shady-nasty!"
I assume you mean a midwife? :bee:

A rather unusual name, but there are worse out there (e.g. Shardonnaie).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah yeah midwife. haha idk what they're called. thanks!

haha i understand. but i just feel like EVERYONE is going to read "shadynasty" wrong. they should at least put a hyphen where there is a separation.

shady-nasty or sha-dynasty?

hahahaha.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I totally read the name as shady-nasty too when I was reading the story LOL. That poor kid...

Top Bottom