• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i would love to go to this. but my wallet is hurting. my car tag is expiring this month, so thats gonna rob me of like the 40 bucks i do have.

maybe if i can get a group to chip in for gas, i can attempt to go. but then id have to drive an hour to orlando first

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
i would love to go to this. but my wallet is hurting. my car tag is expiring this month, so thats gonna rob me of like the 40 bucks i do have.

maybe if i can get a group to chip in for gas, i can attempt to go. but then id have to drive an hour to orlando first
Have somebody pick you up... PLEASE! I want CFL to be here. :( Somebody HAS to come to this. :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Have somebody pick you up... PLEASE! I want CFL to be here. :( Somebody HAS to come to this. :(
what? im GDX...im the only person in CFL with a car willing to drive more than an hour for a tournament. No one ever picks me up :(

but if someone were to pick me up, id definitely help pay for gas or something

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yo GDX, you guys can all EASILY fill up a car to come to this. GDX, HRNUT, C018, Candy, Spike (he just PM'ed me and is interested in coming too) and others can EASILY fit in your car and all chip gas money so we can make this happen.

-L-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
alot of hype for this. seriously. this will be huge. lee for best host next to will o.o

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol...play to win. lick ur elbows if u play brawl competitively for the sake of fun o.o.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
curaga, i never say this, but take a person instead of a tv. the place has plenty of tv's, im bringing extra, its really not that nessasary for you.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
How about GDX just drives and gets HRNUT, CANDY, ESOJ, and C018/SPIKE/Mero/Someone else??????? And yes Spike/other CFL people have shown interest in coming.

So Curaga could get someone and GDX can bring like 5 people. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

BRING TV's & WII's/BRAWL PEOPLE!!!

-lee-

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I think the only way I make it is if Spike were to come get me since my car is acting up pretty harsh. I wish Tampa did stuff. It'd be fun to play all you guys again.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I think the only way I make it is if Spike were to come get me since my car is acting up pretty harsh. I wish Tampa did stuff. It'd be fun to play all you guys again.
Spike messaged me and told me that he is interested in going. Tampa can do the same thing that Orlando and Naples is doing which is just one person drives and brings everyone from that area. I'm sure Tampa can easily fill up a car too.

Who knows if Candy is actually going/will go with a ride?
I spoke with Candy and he told me that him and his brother WILL DEFINITELY go IF they can get a ride. So if GDX/whoever is driving in orlando can get them that would be really good. Hit him up on AIM/get his number or something.

-advent-

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I wanna go... I have this day off. I need a good partner.
prolly gonna enter sing.... oh wait... nvm I say that every tourney and never enter... ha!

co18 lets team

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I'll more than likely be coming ;) I'm not allowed to bring a TV, but I can bring my SD card since I plan on saving some replays. Do any of the TV's have Gecko OS so I can use textures/codes for unlimited replay?

Coffee™

I need it....
I'll more than likely be coming ;) I'm not allowed to bring a TV, but I can bring my SD card since I plan on saving some replays. Do any of the TV's have Gecko OS so I can use textures/codes for unlimited replay?
Any hacked wiis that are there I'll be using my sd card to load codes.

Top Bottom