• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

-!-

Smash Lord
I could bring my W!! which is hacked too... but I only used the unlimited replay code so it's all good... could bring a small TV to go with it....

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Textures only work if the SD card stays in the wii anyway so if you don't want to see them just take out the person's SD card.
kk, but would you guys mind if I put my SD card in Wii's that I play? BTW, I might bring my Wii, which is hacked aswell, since in addition to textures I have the unlimited replay code. BTW, will any if these matches be recorded/streamed on the spot?

Coffee™

I need it....
kk, but would you guys mind if I put my SD card in Wii's that I play? BTW, I might bring my Wii, which is hacked aswell, since in addition to textures I have the unlimited replay code. BTW, will any if these matches be recorded/streamed on the spot?
Its up to your opponent if they mind textures or not. I'll have the replay code and all that stuff on anyway. As for recording/streaming. There might be a live stream and all matches that want to be recorded should be saved on wiis with the replay code. I'll upload matches that are saved.

1$ mm my ganon anyone?
My Bowser will take your $1

TRA

Smash Journeyman
my car is acting up pretty harsh. I wish Tampa did stuff. It'd be fun to play all you guys again.
Same with me. My AC decided to not work, which in Florida means that I wont be driving anywhere during the day, until it's fixed.

Ed, I want to goooooo. How can this happen?

Time
Runs
Away

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Same with me. My AC decided to not work, which in Florida means that I wont be driving anywhere during the day, until it's fixed.
dood moar than half the time i drive with the wind in mah eyes o.o and the shirt on my back sticking to the leather car seats :S. and then foot falls asleep after 3hr drives :\

u can do it lol

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
[/QUOTE]COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]My Bowser will take your $1[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Ahhh, the joys of bowser....kick his *** and take his money.;):):laugh:

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
I'll more than likely be taking off my textures, cause stage textures can be distracting the first few times, and because it'd make teams confusing for some people.

Hope no one minds custom music :S

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
dood moar than half the time i drive with the wind in mah eyes o.o and the shirt on my back sticking to the leather car seats :S. and then foot falls asleep after 3hr drives :\

u can do it lol
Don't forget the broken doors and the lack of seatbelts.
Were such d-airdevils :laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Anybody MM? I'll accept anybody vs my pikachu, low tiers against my samus/bowser, and non-MK or Falco against my DK

Curaga

Smash Ace
We're considering bringing a new face to the tournament scene..

Scary Olimar main from GameKnights.

Fezz and I picked up some low tiers for the low tier side event lol..

Its going to be silly.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Anybody MM? I'll accept anybody vs my pikachu, low tiers against my samus/bowser, and non-MK or Falco against my DK
ill MM your samus and bowser with my bowser...since when do you play bowser. ill MM your dk with my mario. no pikachu though.

Top Bottom