• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Interview Thread - Y.b.M. Interview!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
who should I cosplay for ohayocon?

Which metroid game is your fav?

If I asked nicely would you play halo with me? <3

Are we teaming for pound 5?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Kay new question:

If I were a character from a show, game, etc. Who would I be? :/
Psh I don't know lol uhhh....hmm Maria in maria holic :D

no LOL i was talking to xonar look at who i quoted :awesome:

but pit sucks anyway

edit: at least vs metaknight LOL
Psh I'm kinda the best in the world

Loli, do you drink? Alcohol is nasty, I've tried it before (even though I'm almost 17).
No I don't drink ^_^ The fruity alcohol i don't mind but I don't go out of my way to get it lol and if it isn't fruity alcohol then i won't drink it lol

.. You liked Pedophiles? When you were.. 7?
Yes...I did. I also watched videos secretly that I had found in my moms closet that...i dunno if i'm allowed to mention ^_^

who should I cosplay for ohayocon?
Hmmm well you already did the peach costume thing so...VendettaKnight :)

Which metroid game is your fav?
I haven't played Metroid games xD I don't really do much sorry xD When I was younger all I did was go online and talk in chat rooms talking to really old guys and I read books a lot...I was boring :) I also have probably never finished any game I started =/ Though I am finishing Ace Attorney (edgeworth :3) annnd I finished the secret agent barbie game xD I want that game again tbh cuz I'm a loser and really liked it :3

If I asked nicely would you play halo with me? <3
If you bought halo and the necessary equipment then hellz yeah :)

Are we teaming for pound 5?
Uhhhhh I have no team partner so sure. I remember Kira wanted to team for MLG Dallas but couldn't make it. We hadn't talked about P5 though soo I'll let you know later but i'm pretty sure I can cuz...it'd be fun :3

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
if snakeee is maria from maria holic what does that make me?

same question snakeee asked.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
if snakeee is maria from maria holic what does that make me?

same question snakeee asked.
/sigh I'll let you be the real chick with huge boobies lol jk uhhh hmmm.... OH I KNOW! the chick from No Braa :3 well...technically dude but whatever :) i forgot the name O_O

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have been relegated to kid status. perhaps when i turn 22 next year i shall be at least an adolescent

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I get to be yuki?

sweet.

Hardest things about drawing in your opinion?

most frustrating?

easiest?

funnest?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I get to be yuki?

sweet.
Sweet indeed xD and yeah you get to be Yuki :3

Hardest things about drawing in your opinion?
Psh I don't find anything about drawing hard I'm the best lol jk uhh hmm... Well right now it's drawing in my head like without any reference. I haven't gotten to that step yet since I haven't been drawing long.

most frustrating?
Hands and feet frustrate me xD I don't like drawing them even tho I still do lol

Hmmm...well...tbh I find watercolor to be the easiest type of art style for me to use i dunno why I like how watercolor kind of just flows. But I guess in just drawing I'd say the easiest is shading imo like once I know where I wanna shade it isn't hard.

I find it pretty funny that I have the innate ability to draw and actually have it come out the way I want when i haven't been drawing long at all. I also find how things that are typically harder for some people I find easy but the basic things I tend to forget since they are so basic I suppose. Like watercolor is supposed to be one of the harder methods of painting and I love it yet I haven't gotten how to use acrylic paint yet or anything lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Nominations! I'm going to not be lazy and archive both of the past interviews while you guys start nominating again.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
How often do people rag on you for looking eerily similar to Fresh Prince-era Will Smith? Do you hate it when people bring it up to you?

:dazwa:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Are you planning on getting more tattoos like your gaara one???

How much muscle do you REALLY want to get? And how is your rapping career going?

Why'd you choose ZSS to begin with?

Also, you really do look like will smith :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Whens the next time youre visiting NEOH? TYM X?

Friendlies next tournament plz???

What was it like totally owning people in MI?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Do you plan on making any raps about zss?
When you get older will you become O.b.M.?
What is your favorite zelda game?
What did you think of overswarm when you first met him?
Why do you love kel so much?
Have you ever had a beard?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
How often do people rag on you for looking eerily similar to Fresh Prince-era Will Smith? Do you hate it when people bring it up to you?

:dazwa:
I get it at least 2 times a week when I'm at work. I'm use to it now... so it doesn't really bother me. I've been called that for over 5 years now...

Are you planning on getting more tattoos like your gaara one???

How much muscle do you REALLY want to get? And how is your rapping career going?

Why'd you choose ZSS to begin with?

Also, you really do look like will smith :3
Yea, I plan on getting Sesshomaru, Sephiroth, Hitsugaya, Luffy, Morrigan, Faye, Ryu, Light, and Goku.

I'm trying to get up to 200 pounds so I got like 15 pounds of muscle to gain..

Ummm music is going well. I'm going to be putting out music every week next year on youtube. So visit me at www.youtube.com/youngblackman7

I chose ZSS because I wanted to play a character that I didn't see too many of. So i decided on her.

Whens the next time youre visiting NEOH? TYM X?

Friendlies next tournament plz???

What was it like totally owning people in MI?
Ummm probably TYM but that is up to Sneaky...

We can do friendlies before or after the tournament. I don't do friendlies in between... it throws me off...

Ummm It was interesting. I honestly didn't think I was going to do so well. I didn't think I could beat Judge/Kel cause both of there MKs are too Good. But I wanted to play Lain cause I was confident I could beat him but I didn't expect to 3-0 him like that.

Do you plan on making any raps about zss?
When you get older will you become O.b.M.?
What is your favorite zelda game?
What did you think of overswarm when you first met him?
Why do you love kel so much?
Have you ever had a beard?
Ummm I'll probably mention her in a song... but I not a whole song...

I will always be young at heart, Thus making me....Y.b.M.!

Link to the past.... or possibly Majoras Mask since you can use Oni Link...

I thought Overswarm was a know it all type of person.

Because Kel is such an amazing individual...what's not to love about him...(pause)

Yes, I've had a beard. But i have to stay shaved because of my job....

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
how do i make a face of dazwa? haha?

yeahbtw hi ybm i'm a big fan of your kirby

:]]<3
I have no idea... Although I would love to have a face of me made....
Thanks for the Kirby Love..

Are you Going to Genesis ?
If my funds are looking right and I can get of group of peeps to go then I will go...I've always wanted to travel west....

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I wanna get a tattoo from an anime because of your amazing tattoo do you agree with this? xD

How badly did it hurt when you got your tattoo??

Can i has your babiez?!

If you go to p5 can we get friendlies in? my zss/pit vs. ur kirby/zss lol ? No zss dittos i'm terrible at dittos >_<

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well, only get the tattoo if you're prepared to have on you the rest of your life. But you should get a tattoo for personal reasons not because of me...

Ummm it doesn't really hurt unless you focus on it. But I'mma pain freak so I guess I couldn't say. I kinda feels numb after a while.

Ummm I don't want kids...so no

We can play.... before or after tournament, not during though... and I'll probably play a character I don't usually play in Bracket...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
kk I'd wreck your other characters tho psh you stink lol

Why don't you want kids?

I don't want u to have them just give me ur genetics so i can has little will smith and make him a celebrity and use all his money!~

Top Bottom