• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Interview Thread - Y.b.M. Interview!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
......well....umm...you'll probably have to edit that...but umm...no..he won't he doesn't like that kind of stuff O_O

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Why are you so awesome, Bri?~

Visit me plz? xD

Besides Nick, who's your fave Smasher?

DONT YOU LOVE THE ZSS IRC?

Wanna do an art trade someday? :o

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Why are you so awesome, Bri?~
Because that's how i roolllllllll :)

Visit me plz? xD
Hellz yeah :) road trip. I should go during winter and we can go snow boarding :D Last time I went snowboarding i fell sooo much lol but it was a lot of fun :)

Besides Nick, who's your fave Smasher?
Other than him I don't actually have a favorite ^_^ He's kind of the only specific favorite sowway xD OH! zss players are my favorite players of that character tho :)

DONT YOU LOVE THE ZSS IRC?
Yesh but it takes up my time a lot haha i couldn't do work because I wanted to talk to everyone in the irc.

Wanna do an art trade someday? :o
We should it'd be a lot of fun :)

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Not really lol If only to see you and other smashers in that area. I wouldn't want to go to Australia for vacation or anything like that =/ it doesn't really appeal to me :D
There's a ton of cute animals there, though. :3 And that huge, scary red and black spider that has females 5x the size of the males. .-.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
There's a ton of cute animals there, though. :3 And that huge, scary red and black spider that has females 5x the size of the males. .-.
-blinks- ..you mean the female spider who after having sexual relations with the male spider eats them? xD plus sure there animals are cute but...i'm fine with looking at pictures ^_^

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Who's your favorite character from Angel Beats?

What's your favorite move to use with ZSS and why?

If Marth were real, do you think he'd be the ideal gay best friend for you?

Which of these songs do you like better? :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shdt9v3oKO8 (Sora no Otoshimono) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n00pdLx-ddE (Kurokami)

Aside from Falco, who do you think is ZSS's worst Match Up?

Do you like sour skittles or those weird fizzle ones better?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Who's your favorite character from Angel Beats?
Kanade for sure ^_^ I also really like Yui, Yurippe and the ninja chick whose name i always forget :3

What's your favorite move to use with ZSS and why?
Dsmash cuz it leaves you stunned ;) plus I like the follow up moves afterwards. I also like forward b (stuuuun whip lol)

If Marth were real, do you think he'd be the ideal gay best friend for you?
Chudat was definitely Marth back when I saw him in 08. No he wouldn't be the ideal gay best friend because Chu took like an hour in the bathroom staring at himself and I'm pretty sure if it was REALLY marth he'd live in front of a mirror.

Which of these songs do you like better? :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shdt9v3oKO8 (Sora no Otoshimono) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n00pdLx-ddE (Kurokami)
All right I like them both but I'd probably listen to the kurokami one more just because it's faster paced. Uhhh...Sora is good though but it's slow and atm I'm in the mood to listen to faster music =/ I like them both tho :D

Aside from Falco, who do you think is ZSS's worst Match Up?
Well I don't really see her having THAT many bad MUs.. I find Lucario personally hard to play against but that could just be because I don't know the MU. Other than that hmm...Snake maybe? but i've seen ZSS do funny things to snake so i dunno. I really don't think her MUs are as bad as the one she has against falco. ZSS DA BESS!

Do you like sour skittles or those weird fizzle ones better?
Sour skittles are ****ing delicious! I dunno about those fizzle ones =/

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You will never look at fear the same way.
Fear and Nick Riddle are not synonymous in my book.

nope definitely not.

if you were I wouldn't have thought of this

<FlameWaveK|Soku> So
<FlameWaveK|Soku> are we going
<FlameWaveK|Soku> to make
<FlameWaveK|Soku> Jolly ol Saint Nick
<FlameWaveK|Soku> Jokes
<FlameWaveK|Soku> during christmas
<FlameWaveK|Soku> ;o
<FlameWaveK|Soku> Nick Riddle as santa
* Browny (lol@ppp118-210-19-109.lns20.adl2.internode.on.net) has joined #ZSS
<FlameWaveK|Soku> dairing through chimneys
<kaleidoRuby> lol
<kaleidoRuby> rofl
<kaleidoRuby> nice
<FlameWaveK|Soku> dsmashing the bad kids
<FlameWaveK|Soku> and giving power suit pieces to good kids
<FlameWaveK|Soku> and when you open them they have presents inside
<FlameWaveK|Soku> and
<FlameWaveK|Soku> I forget how many reindeer santa has
<FlameWaveK|Soku> but
<FlameWaveK|Soku> Lets replace
<FlameWaveK|Soku> Rudolph
<FlameWaveK|Soku> With Shaky
<FlameWaveK|Soku> and
<FlameWaveK|Soku> The rest are metaknights with different names
<FlameWaveK|Soku> oh god why do I have an urge to draw this
<kaleidoRuby> do it
<FlameWaveK|Soku> I don't have the sleightest idea what nick looks like do
<FlameWaveK|Soku> *looks like though
<FlameWaveK|Soku> do = though
<FlameWaveK|Soku> clearly
<FlameWaveK|Soku> amazing flamewave brain

after that image ingrained in my head p. sure you can't be scaaaaaaarry.

nope.

care to prove me wrong?

-----

Additional Question for lollli~

Whips, guns, or Arrows?

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Kanade for sure ^_^ I also really like Yui, Yurippe and the ninja chick whose name i always forget :3
The one who balances the broom and always says "how shallow minded" or something?

All right I like them both but I'd probably listen to the kurokami one more just because it's faster paced. Uhhh...Sora is good though but it's slow and atm I'm in the mood to listen to faster music =/ I like them both tho :D
I was actually putting the anime they were from in parenthysis. :3

Sour skittles are ****ing delicious! I dunno about those fizzle ones =/
They pretty much put Skittles and sugar in a bag then shook it up and called them fizzle skittles. They don't even fizz really, or make noise like pop rocks. :/

Oh, one more thing. What's your top 5 favorite anime? They don't have to be in order. :3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh, one more thing. What's your top 5 favorite anime? They don't have to be in order. :3
shiida yeh xD the balancing broom girl and...top 5 favorite anime...ughhh i don't have a favorite i just like what i like i mean there is angel beats, elfen lied, higurashi, ga-rei zero and hmmm =/ i dunno :3

I like a lot of anime and I also watch a lot of anime so i never really have an exact favorite but ga-rei zero and elfen lied are always on top when i mention those so i think those are like my ultimate favorites^_^

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Loli, would you come to Hawaii~~? And if you do, can we play Candy land~? <3
Why not shotas? They're so adorable~~~. <3<3<3
Do you like sushi?
How awesome am I on a scale from 1-10~?
Cake or pie?
Marisa or Reimu?
Can I have your lunch money? >:3
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start =?
Ever played Megaman 2? Fun game is fun~.
...Do you know How to win Guess Who in one move? XD
Blue Popo or Mr. Popo?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Will I win Xaltis' BDay tourny this weekend, Bri?
Hells yeah xD I'm thinking of going all ZSS if i enter. I've been practicing with her a lot in secret ^_^

Loli, would you come to Hawaii~~? And if you do, can we play Candy land~? <3
I would it seems like it'd be nice to go there :) and yes candy laaaaaand! Prize is real candy tho :3

Why not shotas? They're so adorable~~~. <3<3<3
They are adorable but...I can relate to Loli more :)

Do you like sushi?
Yes but i have a problem with things being in my mouth for too long so i take a bit of sushi chew and then throw the other half in while the chewed one is still in my mouth. I can't really have something in my mouth like food without feeling like im gonna puke =/ I swallow really fast ;)

How awesome am I on a scale from 1-10~?
xD everyone asks me this lol I think you're a 10 tho cuz you haven't made me even the tiniest bit angry or annoyed and you seem cool :D

Cake or pie?
I don't really like either =/ i don't eat cake or pie too often i mean...i'd probably choose pie over cake tho because at least i can have apples in my pie ooor if it's strawberry cheesecake I like to eat the strawberries not so much the cake tho =/

Marisa or Reimu?
Reimu cuuuz i dunno sounds cuter :3

Can I have your lunch money? >:3
Sure just give me anything I want for it :D

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start =?
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B,A, Start=
forgot to mention...i don't need bigger breasts tho =/

Ever played Megaman 2? Fun game is fun~.
Sadly I haven't although...I actually think I have the game...i should play it xD

that...made...me laugh SO HARD omg omg omg that was amazingly funny >_< loooool

Blue Popo or Mr. Popo?
Blue

Orion*

Smash Researcher
it was legit question pertaining to the interview, as seteriarahrakn changed her/his/its name multiple times at least on aib :O

sorry for the false accusationnnz

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Bri, you should visit me so I can show you the awesomeness that is megaman. ;3
2 is the easiest, and 9 is the hardest. @.@

Snakeee

Smash Master
How do you type with boxing g......ok ok I asked that way too many times now >_>

Uh um...

Have you ever called your bf by the name "McGriddle"?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Rate me 1-1

go
if its your zss free enough to lose to my anything ;)
is that a question? Um my ZSS isn't very good but my pit would **** you cuz you suck

Loli, how does it feel to be the girlfriend of such an amazing, respected, performing, professional brawl player's brother?
It doesn't make a difference to me because I've been going out with my boyfriend since before Brawl came out...

it was legit question pertaining to the interview, as seteriarahrakn changed her/his/its name multiple times at least on aib :O

sorry for the false accusationnnz
I want to see this false accusation ... I don't know who seter...whatever is and I'm LoliLovesRain or Brianna Loli liike i'm the only one... On AIB i'm also just LoliLovesRain

Bri, you should visit me so I can show you the awesomeness that is megaman. ;3
2 is the easiest, and 9 is the hardest. @.@
It'd be fun. Next time I go to Ohio :)

How do you type with boxing g......ok ok I asked that way too many times now >_>

Uh um...

Have you ever called your bf by the name "McGriddle"?
Yeah when I was calling him out on being a ***** I said, "McGriddle you is a *****!"

Top Bottom