• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I...what...

i was planning to go to va on the 4th and...i don't usually do back to back things...but florida...wtf...

i'll see what i can do...

eikelmann, if we end up at this, we're dittoing for money.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, who wants to team with me in melee?

I'm also considering entering Brawl with my Olimar and getting beaten up.

DUB

Smash Lord
Ohhhh shhiiiiiiii.

Brawl and ULTIMATE FOOTDIVE VS WESKER 3? I'm already there.

EDIT: Just read MK banned. This tourney gonna be so gud.:troll:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I just figured out this has the possibility of breaking the record for most Ganons ever entered at a Melee tournament before.

Ace
BlackChris
Pyrostormer/Jim
RaphaelRobo
Myself

If we all attended and entered.

NCSU: THE CONTINENTAL GANONDORF CONVENTION.

I...what...

i was planning to go to va on the 4th and...i don't usually do back to back things...but florida...wtf...

i'll see what i can do...

eikelmann, if we end up at this, we're dittoing for money.
hell yeah brother. :cool:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey Stingers, is it cool with you if we have an all Ganon side tourney? I can run it so you don't have to.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
apex probably had more. there were mad hidden ganons there.

ratio wise though, this might take the cake. we'd be like 5/40(ish maybe more) compared to like 6-8 out of 300 lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That means if we get 2-4 more Ganons to come we'd beat Apex. Anyone know 2-4 ganons?

Also, I might bring a couple of my friends to this. They'll get beaten really badly, because I can 3/4 stock them, so try to rub it in their faces when they lose. Uh, I mean don't take it hard on them.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh really? lol.

i'd be surprised if ace was able to come to this. it'd be pretty cool though.

people need to bring power strips to this though. if you have them. bring them. seriously.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
^beast mode.

I'll be bringing a full setup. Mayyyybeeee I'll be able to get a power strip but people should bring them for real.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I should be bringing a full melee setup as well as my recording setup. NTSC this time, not PAL.

EDIT: Also, I'll make sure I get the stream running this time. I've bought the cord I needed to record/stream Brawl, and I can probably do UMvC3 as well.

If we do the all-ganon side tourney at the same time as Brawl pools, then I'll stream/record that instead of pools.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Who is in the first car Exdeath?
Right now it looks like D-Torr, Cash Mooney, 2-D Jeff, and HRNut (if not HRNut then Rust has next priority). If anyone else drops out then Lies! and Fidel Cashflow are alternates who definitely want to come. Quite a few people have shown interest, though (including Red Halberd).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom