• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
If you didn't see my FB post:

"You know what ****ing blows, I have to go to drill on this day (drill=work in army terms) and the 12th....I can't make this sadly now, even though its at my own school."

DUB

Smash Lord
If a good handful of people are coming from both Florida/Gearogia/VA 5 man State crews would be the :bomb:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
5 man state crews would be awesome, for both brawl and melee.

Plus, we might also be able to have a 5 man Ganon crew in Melee.

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
I'm here with a setup, maybe 2 if I have the room. Coming from Fayetteville area, so I can give a ride on the way if someone needs one.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh i'll give you a challenge alright. it'll be more than you can handle.

i really hope you guys can get a car together though. i always love having GA come out to things.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I need a teammate for both Melee and Brawl. So, if you don't care about winning, team with me. In other words, if you team with me, you're probably going to lose all your matches.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
FRIGGIN

THIS TOURNAMENT IS RANDOMLY AMAZING NOW

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapeeeeee

<3 fullmetal

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You better not miss this one, PP. If you do, I'm going to have to put "not PP" in the title of the next video thread.

I'm pretty sure I should be able to stream this tournament. I'll be at state tomorrow for a "Day at engineering" thing, so I'll test out the connection with my laptop just to make sure I can stream from there, though I won't actually be streaming anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom