• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry that i have a life outside of anime and games. :3
This doesn't sound right. At all.

reddog stop getting ***** by HOT SALTY SCRUBS. You play HoN and stuff like there is no tommorow and **** faces off but then one lil scrubby TL takes your last heart all the time. I am disappoint.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Sig'd what?

EDIT: anyone who would be willing to pick up cameron or "ichigo kurosaki" will get half off their entry fee to any 1 tourney event of their choice.

RJ wants to know how you guys feel about a melee side tourney and brawl lowtier singles

DZLE

Smash Master
Sig'd what?

EDIT: anyone who would be willing to pick up cameron or "ichigo kurosaki" will get half off their entry fee to any 1 tourney event of their choice.

RJ wants to know how you guys feel about a melee side tourney and brawl lowtier singles
I'd go to tournies if we had Melee and Lowtier singles tournaments.

That's all i'll say.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I got 2 friends who said they'd come plus one of them might bring another 2. Also if my bros are back in time they might come, but probably not for them

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
guys, this is RJ, if anyone knows about anyone going into the motor home in the back last tourney please tell me. i heard from yaz that joel said something the weekend he was sick about how they (idk whom they pertains to and will not make assumptions on ANYONE) went out to the trailer to drink....

im not pointing fingers at anyone but my dad is really upset, and honestly have no idea how it happened, but if anyone knows who was out there please let me know so that they can come and personally apologize for leaving such a mess that I had to clean up and make sure it never happens again.

this is like the last chance tourney if anything is ****ed up after it then i wont be hosting any tourneys ever again not even the regional.

and i might even have to still cancel this one but ill make sure to know for certain by midnight tonight so everyone be sure to check smashboards. if i dont post by 12:30 then the tourney is still on.

no one is to leave the smash room this tourney, no being upstairs, no being in the pool. Fox. smash only. gkirbz mansion.

anyone who wants to protest against this get mad at whoever threw the weights into the pool and left an enormous mess in the trailer. it is their fault and their fault alone.

inb4youmad.

im not mad at all, im jus tired of Mr.Kirby being mad. at me. for **** i had nothing to do with.

respect my home better this time and then we'll see how i feel about the pool and such next tourney.

anyone who goes outside of the smash room for more than just leaving the building for lunch or something will be kicked out on site.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I didn't ban him. And you are responsable for your own account, if someone else uses it and breaks the rules then you pay the price.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Singles results

1: Dryu $6
2: R3D D09 $3
3: Yaz
4: DS4
5: Gkirbs
5: Lanky
7: Serve
7: Z'zgashi
9: Rock Lobster
9: Rabbi Panda

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Apparently they made you third cuz u left and were dq'd so that red dig could officially get the prize money

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Wow I won winner's finals automatically making me 2nd!! That prize money should've been mine!! Now I still owe DS4 1$ :( :( :(

Thanks for paying for me DS4!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Good **** trav you have gotten a lot better. you beat a lot of people today that you wouldn't have beaten a month ago.

and you didn't get 3 stocked :D

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
RJ went all falcon and took 5th AND he was super ****ed up from the night before.

Lol utah sucks when the mexis dont show up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
RJ went all falcon and took 5th AND he was super ****ed up from the night before.

Lol utah sucks when the mexis dont show up.
He went kirby on me cuz i beat his falcon. Also, I cant believe I lost that first match red dog... you outplayed me at the end of game 2, but game 3 was terrible ;-;

___X___

Smash Lord
Lol!!!! Red dong getting second? You guys are pethetic. Oh and we didn't show cause we have no phone, no car, and no money. So sorry to say but, I doubt we'll ever come to another rj tourney. Unless someone helps us out :) oh and I'm hosting a tourney around July. I was planning on hosting one this month but sinz is doing the one at versus.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I guess chris wont be able to post near as many tourney results to keep espy from getting higher than him on the world ranking then. ;)

___X___

Smash Lord
Well then, I guess I'll start planning a tourney for this month. I'll be very busy as well. Might go up to cali for fathers day! I need to go see my dad that I love so much!! Oh and yaz, I was thinking about what you told me the other day, about the world rankings. And you're right. I won't ever get high on the rankings by showing them the results of owning Utah scrubs. So I don't care anymore :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X!!! Next time we see each other lets Yoshi v. Sonic mm cuz last time we played it wasn't as serious and I could tell you were holding back a little at the beginning

Top Bottom