• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m-1, 14, 28] avril lavigne mafia - over

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Omni makes me sigh. No I'm not replacing.

Omni why Mac? Also could you answer the question instead of pulling out a "I'm not gonna hold your hand Mkirby Zen"?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm gonna have to agree with Omni, you joined in the game, guns blazing. Which is good you're active, but your play just seems frustrated and misguided. Take a breather and reread during the night. Get your thoughts collected and then come back on D2 and give us a collective list of your suspicions.
Odd. With all the vig talk I was expecting there to be a lot of deaths...
FoS

This post feels odd to me. Go go gadget gut.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol that was multiquoted from earlier. Ignore the top, that was for Zen.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni makes me sigh. No I'm not replacing.

Omni why Mac? Also could you answer the question instead of pulling out a "I'm not gonna hold your hand Mkirby Zen"?
i'm not gonna' hold your hand, Zen.

but in all seriousness i started voicing out why i wanted Mac dead yesterDay towards the end of the Day. it's also pretty obvious even if you missed that info why i'd choose Mac.

fos: zensei for asking questions he should know the answer to

to reiterate i want

frozen dead based on whom i feel to be scummy
mac to be dead based on whom i feel to be completely useless and a high recruit candidate
you (zensei) to be dead based on your ******** active lurking in this thread.

zensei, who's the play for the Day
overswarm, did your scumhunting juice run out? where you at?
nich, hurry up and reread properly so we can understand and respect your standpoints

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I knew your reasons for Flame, but I suppose I missed Mac. I figured he was more of a D1 target for you. I do not see why he would be a high recruit candidate though, unless he's a very great player that don't know about. So far that hasn't shown to me in this game. It seems like a requiter would recruit someone that has great play... and not someone who is likely to be put up on the block. Why do you think he would be a likely recruit candidate?

I don't disagree with you as him being a good choice for a lynch though. He has been useless. Also his: #262 contradicts his belief in his #359 (2 post after), unless the first one he was just making some joke, which just adds to what you're saying about him being useless. Also it was pretty weird how strongly he felt about me dying when he has done nothing himself and has no other suspects, only people he thinks is town.

Omni

BRoomer
because mac is easily one of the most ignored players in mafia. he makes it through most Days without saying much of anything until he feels like speaking up. by ignored, i dont mean people dont listen to his lynch choices, but his non-presence is basically the presence of macman himself

i see @ second paragraph.

would u be fine with a frozen lynch as well?

/shrug tom i havent thought much about the recruiter i was just making a joke. but its not a yak those have to sacrifice themselves n1 dont they?

i almost feel bad for mentioning a vig now. i just wanted him to listen to me not have everyone else talk to him and get hyped

tomni is fine with a frozen lynch. i am too if he doesnt follow up on this in his next post satisfactorily specially the third part. who else? he gets back monday

nick when will you reread? the wii largely sucks (unless youre playing gamecube games. i recently ordered a bunch of games for it. what a great system) so your excuse is bad

request votecount with deadline
vote van
fos os
fos...
someone. maybe ee can decide that. need frozen and nick posts

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
So marshEE do you think Frozen is scum or not? That last post reads as if you're only going to vote him because tom + omni are doing it, and because he's been inactive.

Vote: Frozenflame

id vote him cuz failure to follow up on the stuff he said he was going to do will seem like (more?) stalling. im currently stymied

you voted him d1 and im assuming youre on him now for the same reasons. can you remind me why?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
There was nothing I could really add to my vote that wasn't parrot. Sure, you've been inactive, picked 1 player to focus on, and analysed the omni/os argument to a depth that wasn't necessary (with no solid stances coming from it), but most of that's already been said (either by myself or others), so it isn't necessary to repeat it.
10 characters

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I don't disagree with you as him being a good choice for a lynch though. He has been useless. Also his: #262 contradicts his belief in his #359 (2 post after), unless the first one he was just making some joke, which just adds to what you're saying about him being useless. Also it was pretty weird how strongly he felt about me dying when he has done nothing himself and has no other suspects, only people he thinks is town.
wheres the contradiction?

also zensei, just cuz im a hypocrite doesn't mean you're not scummy

also omni, like zensei said, I wouldn't be a very good recruit target esp since everyone and their mother wanted me dead. regardless, it's pretty dumb to try to push lynches on people based on their chance of being recruited. As that does nothing to push any type of discussion along.

also, the reason you give on fosing zensei is weak and all it does is discourage people from asking questions. why would you wanna do that?

marshy, still want os dead i see? still not following that line of thought

Omni

BRoomer
no, i think only one or two people including me wanted you dead and that's simply based on your inactivity. if you started posting just a little bit more you'd run off everyone's radar immediately. i play enough games with you, mac, to know that you blend in extremely well. it also helps that you don't put out enough input in the first place to make proper connections.

and my fos on zensei wasn't weak. i've had nearly everyone here ask me questions and the only FOS i made were both Meta Kirby and Zensei. i discourage people from asking questions that are obvious and/or already answered so that people don't get away with psuedoscumhunting.

lol @ why i would wanna do that? i would wanna discourage people from asking questions if i was scum. is that what you're implying? that extra tack on AtE question doesn't sit well with me.

who's your top 2 picks for toDay, Mac? are you going to be more active toDay?

Omni

BRoomer
also, no where in my reasoning yesterday have i been pushing a lynch on you based on being recruited. simply an add on bonus for me since i think you're a good candidate.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Doesn't change the fact that pushing a lynch off of how likely that someone will get recruited is bad practice. I see your reasoning for why i'd be a likely recruit generally, however i don't think it applies in this game simply becuz ppl wanted me dead. and i surely don't think it's something to dwell on as it leads to artificial discussion.

how was that AtE at all?

and no **** thats what i'm implying. you act like thats a bad thing

I don't see how asking questions of that sort is psuedoscumhunting. An individuals reasoning can differ or expand over time, so knowing where there head is at currently shudnt be an issue with you.

FF and zensei

then van bothers me aswell

i don't know. it's been hard for me to be active in mafia as of late

Omni

BRoomer
why FF, zensei, and van? more detail please?

im asking if you think i used the FOS' because i'm being scummy. i don't see neither of my two instances where i FOS'd a person for asking a rather empty question to be unhelpful. that's fine if people want to know where my head is at, but it's important to remember that some people here are scum and don't really care. if asking a question that has an obvious or already answered question is psuedoscumhunting then what is?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
zensei becuz he's coasting. and I've disliked the posts he's made.
frozen because i thought the way he jumped on the kirbybot bandwagon was suspect.

van is a gutread, in addition to his coasting, he's bothered me since the beginning of the game for the way he voted me for 'pressure'

that fos is antitown because its reasoning behind it was dislike of a protown action. which you are discouraging. idk if its scummy or not which is why i asked the q to get more out of yu.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote Count 15

Macman (1) - Omni
Vanderzant (1) - MarshEE
Frozenflame (1) - Vanderzant
Not Voting (8) - ZenSei, Tom, Overswarm, Macman, Frozenflame, Nicholas1024, Meta-Kirby, Zensei

With 11 Alive, It Takes A Vote Of 6 To Lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 6th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Omni

BRoomer
alright, that's cool. i guess we disagree on Zensei's action and how it's perceived.

unvote
Vote: Frozen

fyi, i kinda understand what you mean by Vand. he's blending in extremely well. not really inactive enough for me to call him out on it, but says enough for me to be content with him being alive. igmeohim for sure but i guess i'm slightly less comfortable with him then i am with Chaco.

chaco, i guess, i get a town read from him as i reread the game. i kinda forgot how Chaco plays in general so i can't use past games as reference. but i think im cool with him.

i like zensei the more he speaks but i don't like how much of a lurker he was Day 1. really hope he'll be more active toDay.

@tom: i need more from you, dude. if im going to be holding your hands and putting on blinders i need to see a Tom worthy of this hand holding relationship.

@marshEE: you cool with a Frozen lynch? what about a Zensei lynch? thoughts on those two in general?

the os fos was an instinctual reaction to the posts hes made today mac

im not sure about frozen omni. offhand i wanna say i still like van/zensei over him. the main thing against him seems to be his tunneling but i think thats more a frozen tell than anything cuz he does that all the time (code geass/popcorn/l4scum come to mind)

i think a zensei lynch is a good option today. its hard for me to move forward without more from frozen/nick tho urghgh

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@tom: i need more from you, dude. if im going to be holding your hands and putting on blinders i need to see a Tom worthy of this hand holding relationship.
i am still up to lynch macman or frozenflame.

or nicholas.

or maybe vanderzant. or maybe chaco.

i think a zensei lynch is a good option today. its hard for me to move forward without more from frozen/nick tho urghgh
listen to your gut.

are gravediggers normally told that they are gravediggers?

M.K

Level 55
I would rather lynch Nichover Frozen or Nich, but Vander over Frozen as well.
Vander's whole "Huh, thought there would be more deaths!" came off as fake to me. However, I can't help but feel that Nich is being fake all over the place. When he claimed, there wasn't all that much pressure on him. Was this Nich's defense mechanism, I wonder. I feel like he hadn't read the game enough to know that he wasn't being pressured heavily, or heavily enough for a claim. And the claim is.....urgh. Kinda safe, but then again, perfect for a Mafia player. Sorta like Xiivi's claim in Scum Wars.
Vander and Nich can go today. Either is fine with me.
I just don't see Frozen as scummy. When Frozen is scum, he isn't this aggressive. When he was my scum partner in Scum Wars, he'd play how Nich is playing right now, the "IDK what my suspicions are, I'll tell you later" "Oh, it's later? I haven't really, errr, Idk really" sort of play. Frozen is being too agressive for me to believe he is scum

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Looked back through a little of the game, and here's some basic impressions...

Zensei reminds me of two players. Swordancer-town from Tree stump, and Mr. Eric-scum from Newbie mafia 3. Regardless, I need to see more from him. Wouldn't be upset with lynching him today.

Frozen needs to follow up. Still think he's town though.

Tom needs to do more. This is not the Tom-town I remember. He's not doing much in the way of asking questions, making cases, illustrating why player X isn't scum, just a short list of who can die and that's about it from him. Oh, and for the record, in my game I did NOT tell the gravedigger (already flipped, so I'm not giving anything away here) that he was a gravedigger. Still though, obviously Steel told me. :p Not ready to lynch Tom yet, but I'm ready to wagon him. Vote: Tom until he gives us more info. (Go ahead, call my vote Oh-my-gosh-you-suck, I really don't care.)

Omni I'm backing off of for now. I've been liking him more given how he defended kirbyoshi (his thoughts lined up with my own there), and his D2 stuff has been good.

Vanderzant I'm not sure about. He's been a bit less active then I saw him as town, but he wasn't on the kirbyoshi lynch (although he would have hammered if necessary), so some town-points for that.

Macman is Macman. I mean, this is really just the town-play I've seen from him. However, I haven't seen him as scum (not that I remember).

@Meta-kirby
You fail. First off, I gave my reasons for claiming shortly after doing so (if I get tracked, it could cause an early claim+mislynch, super bad for town), plus, Xiivi was TOWN in Scum wars! Yeah, I've been slacking off on my reread, but that's a lazy-null-tell. I try to avoid rereads as much as possible. However, I do agree with you on Frozen.

M.K

Level 55
I know Xiivi was town in scum wars, but it was my first reaction in that game which made him seem suspicious to me. You aren't handling it as well as he did, IMO. Plus he was Miller, and you are Gravedigger. Miller's simply come up as suspicious, but YOU come up as suspiciously targeting the D3c3@$3D. IMO perfect for a killer.
Oh, and I don't really think your inability to hastily re-read is a lazy-null-tell. It's kinda like how I played in Code Geass Mafia AS Scum, promising thingss, then coasting through the days while other people argue about different things, making a big post here/there, then sinking back into the shadow.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Whatever Meta-kirby. But you should probably know, IF I was scum, first off claiming miller/gravedigger just draws this kind of attention to myself, which isn't a good thing for scum. Second off, what's more likely to be in the game, a cop or a tracker? Exactly. Tracker/watcher is hardly a guaranteed role to be in the game (although it isn't exactly rare either), and if one didn't come up in any later mass-claims, I'd be done for. Third off, if scum wanted someone to claim a miller/gravedigger role, wouldn't they have done it at the beginning of the game instead of later when I replaced in? (as having one of their members replaced is by no means a guarantee.)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just dont think Xiivi would tell a gravedigger that they are a gravedigger. In fact, I think he did not tell the gravedigger in USA Mafia he was one. Yes, Xiivi designed this setup. Not Steel.

Nich, you role claimed, but you didnt name claim - why is that?

Also, I have played differently in many different games. You have been in games with me before where I was laid back, relaxed, non-pursuant, or dis-interested. So your case on me because I'm not the aggressive townie you remember is baseless - I have played both ways as both alignments. Also, I don't need to give you more info. I've told you who I think is town (OS, marshEE, Zensei, Omni) and I've told you who I am willing to lynch (Nicholas, Macman, Frozenflame.... Chaco, Vanderzant later). That is everything you could ask for from a player. So the question remains, why are you voting me?

Omni

BRoomer
stuff relating kirbyoshi being lynched

vote: kirbybot
no words
Holy mother of slip.
chaco 'missing' kirbybot's post and then responding to it

Ok so basically here's where I'm at:

blurgh blurgh blurgh

- Is it just me or has KirbyBot literally done nothing but parrot like CRAZY all game? Like seriously look:

Like this is all just REALLY shallow analysis that doesn't reek of dumb at all, just lazy and scummish because it is blatant either over simplification of related talking points or misconstruing/parroting of cases.

And then this just reeks of classic "I'll just nip at everyone from the side until someone mentions me, and try to wave away their case with lame, shortsighted questions pertaining the the scope of the attacks":

Unvote: Macman
Vote: Kirby-bot

It's been awhile since I had such a strong read leaning scum in a dumb/scum situation like this.
frozen hitting his second target in the game (the first being OS/Myself combo). hitting and hitting hard.

for real tho people gotta PUT THEIR VOTE WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS

btw kbot just needs to die. pisspoor vague attempts to scumhunt then nominating a town read for lynch and NO ONE ELSE is wtf. then not scumhunting at all?

NO

vote kbot

fos zensei
okay.

Alright.

Vote: Kirbybot
chaco's response to marshEE's vote. a practical non-committing bandwagon vote

Vote: Kirby-bot

L-2

Was waiting for an explanation from either player with regards to Omni's #202. I've seen both post around these boards as well.
Vander doing the same.

Kirbybot, if you had to choose 4 players from this game to take to endgame with you, who would they be and why?
Chaco questioning KB. Mm'kay.

I don't think kirbyoshi's scum. I disagree with his stances on who's scum right now, but I think he's really just being kirbyoshi. However, I need to reread. More coming at a later date.
+1 for Nich. I believe this was after the claim.

I'm not buying Kirbyoshi's claim. For one, I think the way he introduced his song was awkward. The way he says "I don't think scum can have a song, right?" stands out to me as "this is a detail I should only know as town, right?" when nothing has been confirmed.
Going off of what Overswarm said, concerning that only the "Top Hits" of her collection would be present as members, the song "He Wasn't" wasn't released in the United States AS a single and was the FOURTH single off of her album in the United Kingdom. I know we aren't dealing with an exclusively American population here, but it would be reasonable to assume that the songs picked to represent each candidate were most likely Avril's best-known songs.
Likewise, I find Kirbyoshi's attack on frozenflame to be a mini OMGUS, basically without the voting part. It's sort of like "You find me scummy? Yeah, you too buddy" and that doesn't really sit well with me.
MK's explanation for finding Kirbybot scummy.

well, i dont see why scum would have a song if they hate avril lavigne, but they could easily have safe-claims.

i dont know about the patriot.
tom unsure about whether or not to buy kirbybot's claim

If someone wants to hammer, I can switch my vote to KBot, but I'd like to hear more from him first. Just not sure that we will hear anything different.
Overswarm ready to hammer KYoshi.

I'm pretty sure you're consistently inactive. You've hardly posted in this thread at all until clownbot stopped caring, and you've prefaced it all by saying "I'm V/LA, going to teh beach!"

How's the beach, btw?
Responding to KYoshi after him coming back.

Vote frozenflame
hm. OS taking attention off the obvious vote kyoshi and moving to Frozen. +1 OS.

-Kirby-bot was more scummy than kirbyoshi. I wouldn't mind keeping him today. I wouldn't mind lynching him either though.
-Frozen Flame has been inactive in other games too. He's contributed more here than in the other game I am currently in with him. Although he doesn't have that many posts, but at least they have some substance.

I suppose KYs patriot claim is believable as well.
zensei voicing that he believes KY's claim to be believable. still finding fault in kbot's play but not so much in kyoshi's. also showing a neutral stance for Frozen. still +1 Zensei here

+1 for Omni. I'd like to hear Frozen's response to this.

Unvote. Vote: Frozen

Kirby is not acting in the same manner as the Kirby I know from another game. He's coming across to me as 'willing to cooperate' when from another experience, he came across incredibly dumb/scum (and flipped Town). Said game is ongoing, so I'm being vague, but I assume it is said ongoing game that catalysed this question, am I right? Are you of the same opinion Zensei?

Not sure about Kirby's claim. I'll lynch him if we need to, but he's as good a choice as in-actives (i.e. Frozen) at this stage for me.
+1 Vander for switching off kYoshi and moving to Frozen. still has suspicion on kyoshi which is fine but willing to branch off to Frozen.

Would you be down for Kirb at all Omni? He seriously is the most informative lynch, and I feel MK was mega frustrated.
chaco, as of now, only concerned about lynching Kirb. hasn't spoke too much on anyone else in regards to possible lynches nor does he seem to want to comment on his claim. -1 Chaco

Omni, you say I'm town noob, but then you want to lynch me? Regardless of crappy play or not, you've got a hunch that I'm still a member of town, and any lynch of town is inherently detrimental to us, obviously. There are many reasons you shouldn't lynch me, but the biggest is that you're still going to have to deal with Kirbyo's ****-riding playstyle in the future. If you lynch me, he'll survive yet another day and you're just going to have to drag him along until his carcass becomes so rotten, you'll just dump his body in Day 2/3/4/what have you. It's like dealing with an opinion-less husk, somebody to jump the hurdle, but then when countered, hides behind a veil of inactivity and waffling. He's just waiting for the opportunity to jump onto the case of another player, as we've seen before.
I'm going to be V/LA until very, very late Friday.

Vote: Kirbyoshi
I said I would do it way back if placed in this situation, and now that the time has come.
MK explaining why Kyoshi is a better lynch over himself. Really, really finds kyoshi scummy. Then places his vote like he said he would before V/LA'ing. I'mma -1 Metakirby for this.

Enough of this nonsense.

vote KirbyYoshi

He's the best lynch for today. We have reason to be curious of him, but more importantly... we get to find out if his claim was telling the truth.

If his claim was true and he couldn't be recruited and there is no Night Kill, there's probably only one scum and he's a recruiter.

If his claim was true and he couldn't be recruited and there is a Night Kill, there's probably a yakuza.

The more we know about how this game will work, the better.

Nich, I really don't like you.
okay. OS' "hammering" kyoshi altho he failed to use a colon after the vote and misssaid his name. i thought this was a fake vote and i guess it didnt register if u look at the vote count at the end of the day. w/e. i think i should ignore this.

Nich, he's by far the most informative lynch for the day regarding set up info and all around connections.
chaco reexplaining why kyoshi is the most informative lynch, but again not really touching on kind of scumminess in kyoshi's game. -1 Chaco again.

btw, Chaco, now that kyoshi is lynched and flipped what are the "all around connections" that you've deduced?

Day 2 list o' **** to do:

- Answer the rest of Omni's questions

- counter rebut most of the bad rebuttal in 490

- post reads on the entire rest of the cast (I get where you're coming from OS with the whole tree v. forest thing but the problem is I'm swamped enough as it is and it has taken most of my focus just to keep up with defending myself and answer the pressing questions that have been pitched at me, from. Omni in particular. I just haven't had time to develop those reads to an easily expressible level)

Waiting on Kirby's flip and V/LA to do all this for purposes of needing more time to go through the game thoroughly with a flip in mind to re-assess reads.
frozen's last post saying what he's going to do after the kirbyoshi flip. didnt comment about kirbyoshi's claim after it was made. -1 Frozen

Omni

BRoomer
so i ended up with

-2 Chaco
- 1 MK
-1 Frozen

+1 Vander
+1 Zensei
+1 OS
+1 Nich

in regards to stuff relating kirbyoshi's lynch. the thing is that kyoshi's lynch was an easy lynch and sadly because that was such a dumb comment it's hard not to justify people's casual votes on him. i still think at least 1 scum was on the wagon.

uhhh my top 3 was frozen, mac, zensei for a while. i'm kinda okay with zensei for the moment. i may be okay with Mac if he keeps posting. i'm still heavily and readily down for Frozen dying.

and chaco just moved a few pegs up. so now my top 3 are:

1.) Frozen
2.) Mac
3.) Chaco

with mac and chaco being semi-close.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I just dont think Xiivi would tell a gravedigger that they are a gravedigger. In fact, I think he did not tell the gravedigger in USA Mafia he was one. Yes, Xiivi designed this setup. Not Steel.
Don't try to meta Xiivi, it won't end well. I personally wouldn't tell the gravedigger that they're a gravedigger either, but maybe Xiivi has a different idea in mind. (Some other hidden aspect of my role I don't know about maybe... who knows?)

Nich, you role claimed, but you didnt name claim - why is that?
The role claim was the important part. I'll name claim if you guys want me to though.

Also, I have played differently in many different games. You have been in games with me before where I was laid back, relaxed, non-pursuant, or dis-interested.
Like? Give examples please. You've been temporarily laid back in some (coasting somewhat through D1 in Wonderland mafia and RTS mafia), but you've always returned to your pressuring ways later on. That's what I want to see from you.

So your case on me because I'm not the aggressive townie you remember is baseless - I have played both ways as both alignments. Also, I don't need to give you more info. I've told you who I think is town (OS, marshEE, Zensei, Omni) and I've told you who I am willing to lynch (Nicholas, Macman, Frozenflame.... Chaco, Vanderzant later). That is everything you could ask for from a player. So the question remains, why are you voting me?
Oh yes you do need to give more info. Knowing reasons is huge in mafia. Let me give an example.

1) Player A and Player B are both on the wagon of Player X, and pushed it equally hard.
2) Player X is lynched despite a bad case and flips miller.
3) Player A claims cop and isn't CC'd. He explains that he had a guilty on Player X, which is why he pushed so hard.
4) Player B has no such reasoning, and makes some lame excuse about how Player X was really scummy.
5) Player B gets lynched for being a main proponent of a bad mislynch, and flips scum.
(Not the most perfect example ever, but it gets the point across)

Anyways, Tom, you've been around long enough to know people's meta. I want to know why you think Me, Macman, and Frozen are scum. Because I don't see your logic.

Oh, and one more thing. You said you wanted Kirbyoshi dead D1, but you never voted him. Why is that? I think it's because you wanted him lynched, but you didn't want to be on the mislynch.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Essentially what you did, Omni, was what I had meant. You take connections related to Kirb, such as interactions and thoughts on him and apply them to your scumhunting. You're misguided, but that's besides the point since you didn't ask me to address that.

Continuing on, what we gained from Kirby's lynch:

-Solidified stances on D1 and not the wishy washy bull**** of a thrown together wagon. This one built up and had atleast, iirc, a week behind it.
-Proof that a recruiter of some sort is in this game, whether indy or mafia is still tbd.

I believe this is much more information than we would have got out of an inactive lynch,agree or disgaree, Omni?

Chaco

Never Logs In
in regards to stuff relating kirbyoshi's lynch. the thing is that kyoshi's lynch was an easy lynch and sadly because that was such a dumb comment it's hard not to justify people's casual votes on him. i still think at least 1 scum was on the wagon.
I feel I need to hit your points on why I was scummy from that wagon. The details you have outlined only occurred at the end of the day when another wagon was trying to be thrown together sloppily. So, what play would you think was in town's best interest, Omni? Lynching a random in the last day of the Day, or lynching a person who was scummy enough to be considered the lynch of the day midway, and also confirms the existence of an antitown role? I believe you know it was the correct play, but you're just trying to find something to attack on currently. So you saw my push on Kirb, and decided to plaster some guilt there. However, this is easily cast aside because the logic behind lynching Kirb is sound.

Anything further?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i never voted because i was gone/busy/not interested. you can see where i overtly stated "oh, a lynch happened"

i can meta xiivi if i want, and it will end just fine (i havent voted off of it yet so i dont see any failure). the point was that i am metaing xiivi, not steel.

i was laid back during wonderland, test subject, vengeful, and also somewhat in barhouse (all town) and boondock saints (mafia). also i was pretty laid back in BIM.

i think you should name claim anyways. you can see what others think too before you make your decision but i am curious.

and, as far as motives go, you will be happy with knowing who i think is town and who i think is scum, or you wont. regardless, it makes a paper trail, and thats whats important in the long run.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I did the same thing Tom is doing in Pikmaf, as I knew Xiivi made the setup and not MK.

Omni

BRoomer
Essentially what you did, Omni, was what I had meant. You take connections related to Kirb, such as interactions and thoughts on him and apply them to your scumhunting. You're misguided, but that's besides the point since you didn't ask me to address that.
i'm not misguided. there will be scum that is connected to the KYoshi lynch. this is highly probable. why would you not apply interactions regarding a flip especially when the interactions continued after he claimed Town Patriot? on a lynch that was practically destined to happen would scum lean off their vote and move over to Frozen (OS, Vander, etc.)? very unlikely.

i'm not thickheaded when it comes to surveying the interactions around KYoshi and how everyone played on his wagon. i can see who is lazy, who isn't, who has a lot to say about the issue, who doesn't, who's sitting on a Kyoshi lynch, and who's still looking at others. there is a misguided approach to tunneling around a player's death, but to suggest that it isn't important to scope it is silly.

Continuing on, what we gained from Kirby's lynch:

-Solidified stances on D1 and not the wishy washy bull**** of a thrown together wagon. This one built up and had atleast, iirc, a week behind it.
-Proof that a recruiter of some sort is in this game, whether indy or mafia is still tbd.

I believe this is much more information than we would have got out of an inactive lynch,agree or disgaree, Omni?
what are these solidified stances? are you also suggesting that the Frozen wagon that was moving was wishy washy? im pretty sure the entire cast voting kyoshi mainly based on a single post that kbot posted. that's about it. the only other information you suggested we'd gain from this is proof that a recruiter is in the game which i agree is good confirmation.

dont get me wrong. kyoshi did give us info and usually lynches in Day 1 can be compensated for info rather than scumminess since scumness doesn't shine too brightly early on. i just want to know everything that YOU got out of the Kyoshi lynch since it seems you were more focused on lynching him out of information rather than actual usefulness/scumminess.

I feel I need to hit your points on why I was scummy from that wagon. The details you have outlined only occurred at the end of the day when another wagon was trying to be thrown together sloppily. So, what play would you think was in town's best interest, Omni? Lynching a random in the last day of the Day, or lynching a person who was scummy enough to be considered the lynch of the day midway, and also confirms the existence of an antitown role? I believe you know it was the correct play, but you're just trying to find something to attack on currently. So you saw my push on Kirb, and decided to plaster some guilt there. However, this is easily cast aside because the logic behind lynching Kirb is sound.

Anything further?
you keep referring to this Frozen wagon as "sloppy". tell me, what made the wagon on kyoshi less sloppy? i'm pretty sure that i outlined you jumping on the Kbot wagon without a single explanation (only an agreement to marshEE's "omg hes so bad") post. there wasn't much substance to the Kbot wagon as i said earlier.

the actual act of lynching kyoshi was not anti-town, Chaco. however, the process of lynching kyoshi and how players acted/reacted/didn'tact can essentially show us a few things. those are the things that i pointed out above. unfortunately for you you're on the receiving end of my "igmeou list" based on how the kyoshi wagon was formed.

do me a favor and answer the questions i just asked in this post. then since you think i am misguided i'd like you to examine my analysis on the other players not including yourself and tell me if why you believe my observations are also misguided.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
overswarm, did your scumhunting juice run out? where you at?
It's the mother ****ing weekend, I was spending it with my lady.

I like MarshEE, Tom, Omni, and Zensei.

I don't like Vand or Frozen.

I REALLY don't like Nich.

I am uncomfortable with Macman and Chaco.

I keep forgetting Meta-Kirby is in this game and don't like that either.

FrozenFlame said:
catching up in all my games and posting tonight after work.

As per request i do have a song to claim but im obviously not going to unless its to CC, we agree to a massclaim, or im forced to claim as a result of lynch pressure.
I voted for him to claim his song. You followed me, Omni, possibly for different reasons.

Vanderzant then followed your vote on him, quoting a separate post.

As for KYoshi being a "for sure lynch" on D1:

xivii said:
KirbYoshi (4) - MacMan, FrozenFlame, ChacoTaco, Meta-Kirby
FrozenFlame (4) - Kirbyoshi, Overswarm, Omni, VanderZant
(this is after the aforementioned votes on Flame)

Not quite. It could have easily been Flame's lynch that day. I don't like Vanderzant's vote there though... Everything vand does sets off alarms. It's too middle of the road.

Vanderzant, play more and stop being reactionary.

Top Bottom