• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m1] mario kart mafia | who won the race?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I wonder why would a townie choose TWoods to send that kind of note... that said, even if the note is true, is BS and we should "ignore" it as much as posible.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
who are we waiting for again? Hilt?

f-that. i've heard enough out of him. not liking where this discussion is going (a whole lotta no where).

Vote: TigerWoods

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Lol at omni's pic.

Tiger was just trying to not get himself lynched with his "info" but he never told us anything.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I would've waited a little longer to hammer but anyways Omni was right that more discussion could've lead to TWoods scaping his lynch and overall distraction

Hilt what do you think of TWoods claims?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the finish line (deadline) is in 4 laps (september 25, 2010 11:59pm est)!

it takes 7/13 to lynch!

lap (day) 2 vote count 8:
nicholas1024: ronike (
)
airgemini: airgemini (
)
tigerwoods: nicholas1024, rajam, rockin, junglefever, sold2, swordsrbroken, omni (
)
rockin: meta-kirby (
)
junglefever: hilt (
)
ronike: zεη, tigerwoods (
)

tigerwoods, baby luigi, vanilla townie has been lynched

time for a pit stop! better get back on the track by September 23, 2010 11:59PM EST or be left in the dust!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
mad **** died

junglefever, waluigi, mafiosi roleblocker has been killed

zεη, king boo, town watcher has been killed

nicholas1024, peach, town sane cop has been killed

the finish line (deadline) is in 10 laps (october 4, 2010 11:59pm est)!

it takes 5/9 to lynch!

lap (day) 3 vote count 1:
hilt: rockin (
)
meta-kirby: omni (
)
rockin: swordsbroken (
)
omni: ronike (
)
rajam: rajam (
)
swordsrbroken: airgemini (
)
sold2: sold2 (
)
airgemini: hilt (
)
ronike: meta-kirby (
)

Omni

BRoomer
doing a huge reread with Jungle flipping scum and well everyone dying

ninjda'd:rajam a sane cop is a cop that always gets accurate results

Ronike

Smash Ace
My guess is a vig, sk, and mafia kill. Lots of limited BPs mean lots of potential killing roles. Not suprised at all. A note to any other cops: Note that nich was a Sane cop. Means you probably aren't. If you do have a town and scum read, it is possible you just get flipped results, but I don't think that is likely. Consider before you trust your investigations too much.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't think the cop would be revealed as a sane cop on flip if there is another cop. But yeah, you're right, if there is another cop, it's possible the results are tainted.

Ronike

Smash Ace
@Omni: Okay

Sword's never really explained why he put his vote on me. I don't know that it does much to ask now since there's been discussion about my wagon but he just opened up the day with a vote and if i recall he never gave a reason on why i could die.

I can't tell if Rajam is just playing a very careful game or if he just only speaks when he really has something to say. Something I'm keeping my eye on, though he's better than others right now.

I agree with Nick on alot of stuff about Tiger and I genuinely believe that Nick thought OS was scum, not that it was scum pushing on a weak case.

Zen is fine, I don't understand his thing on Hilt though, probably should go back and reread to make sure on this.

Feel like Rockin is just sort of going with the flow here, but he does this all the time so i dont know.

I forget Sold, Ronike and MK are in this game, even though MK's been posting, he's not making much of an impression.

Aggressive Omni is aggressive. Not much else to say here.

Have no problems with frozen at this point in time.

Basically (in order)

Can Die
Tiger
Swords
Rockin

Would like More from
Rajam
Sold2

Fine with
Zen
Omni
Hilt

Also the way you word your question DOES matter Omni. You know that
Important post most should prolly read.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Also, would like to note that I definetely do not think claiming partners is a good idea, especially for dead partners. Gives scum a good idea who's in what position, and I think it is highly likely that scum and/or sk have a way of telling who is in what position, so as to make firing easier.

Workin on full reread.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm going to claim this, since mafia should know anyways and hence it's info mafia knows but town doesn't:

I'm (was) Jungle's partner
He was in the BP position N1 and N2, both Nights he didn't want to switch
I didn't switch N1. I won't say which was my choice N2.

Also, I'll add that I'm not Wario.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote: Rajam

I was workin up to it anyways, but yeah, I really think you're scum. And that you're BS about wario.

Omni

BRoomer
#82 - Jungle "not liking" Hilt and Tiger Day 1 during the OS dealie
+1 Hilt

#162 - Meta Kirby "not liking Jungle's pop in/pop style that he's hiding behind"
+alot for MK. i dont see mafia outing their partner's coasting ability

#358 - Jungle baiting Swords, "What are you afraid of?" in regards to the hammering of Overswarm
+ 1 Swords

#431 - Swords votes Jungle off the back. Jungle was OS's main lynch before dying. Cool beans.
+1 Swords

#447 - In rajam's huge write up he failed to mention Jungle in his huge cast synopsis.
-1 Rajam

#454 - I'm awesome and join the Junglefever wagon. Then ask him for his scumlist. #458, unfortunately, he only tells me he wants Tiger and then BS's for time.

#468 Zen mentions that he likes me, Rajam, wants more from Tiger and Jungle, and thinks Hilt should be the play. Searching for potential people who'd want Zen dead.
-1 Hilt

#462ish to #465ish - Me and Hilt putting good pressure on Jungle. Oh the team work.
+2 Hilt

#476 - Swords being a good guy and wanting more votes on Jungle.
+1 Swords

#499 - Air doesn't talk much and he doesn't talk about Jungle at all. Day when he finally mentions Jungle he says, "Jungle gives me mixed vibes from his activity" and thats about it. Nothing else. Looks like an absolute scum null-tell pickings.
-alot Air :mad:

#523 and 524 - Request permission to hold Hilt's hand

#537 - god im so good

dude at this point, where the hell are you Ronike. i just realized the same time during the reread you've been away and i was angry at you at this point in the game, too
-2 bro points, Ronike

#541 - me trying to get jungle's list. metakirby... backing him up?
-1 Metakirby

#549 - Jungle's bull**** list. let's see. he labels Nick and Zen as fine because he knows they are fine. Had an issue with Swords. Eye of suspicion on Rajam. And I have this thing where I think when scum lists a group of 2-3 people their scummate is usually always 2nd. Omni meta based on me rereading over a few games especially Kevin's but w/e that's not important.
- 1 Ronike for Omni meta

@553 - Ronike not really asking anything important. "Why do you dislike Tiger so much?" Jungle has answered why several times. Not digging this dude.
-1 Ronike

Air is scum probs. Zen wanted Air dead hardbody. Air can't say anything negative about anyone and gives a null on Jungle. ew.
-2 Air

#565 - Oh snap, Swords thinking like me and voting Air. *extends 2nd hand to Swords*

#577 - Tiger's note. Tiger flipped town so this is huge. He said Air, Zen, and MK are clear for the next two das. Idk wtf that means but Zen flipped town. And I'm not a major fan of Air or MK so huhhh. Then it said that Solid was clear for one day. Huhh. Nich worries him? But Jungle was scum. Hilt is looking good. I'm looking good. Based on the flips I'm not sure wtf is going on here yet.

---

im stopping here cuz i think that's enough jungle backtracking. time to add my **** up.

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS READ THIS yao

Omni

BRoomer
ok so basically

id like to take hilt and swords hand.
rajam might be able to die. nah, he can live.
metakirby can die a little.
air can die.
ronike can die.
sold can... idk?
eh... why dont i have anything on Rockin? did he make any connections with Jungle at all?

eh... too many people listed as dying...

i like Air dying the most. followed by Ronike.

Omni

BRoomer
@hilt: yea, i wanna know whacha got on Sold. totally cool with him dying if you are

Ronike

Smash Ace
So you think I can die because I'm nonexistent and because of one point you misconstrued [that question was at swords, not jungle, because that had been asked and answered] and because of bull**** meta? Nice try mate, come at me again why don't you?

Family stuff tonight, reread on hold.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vote: Airgemini
Keeping MK on watch, but I'd like to focus on Air now. It's already Day 3 and you've had time to think. I'd like to see your opinion soon.

Hilt's mean to me because he has practice at it :c.

Omni

BRoomer
So you think I can die because I'm nonexistent and because of one point you misconstrued [that question was at swords, not jungle, because that had been asked and answered] and because of bull**** meta? Nice try mate, come at me again why don't you?

Family stuff tonight, reread on hold.
pretty abrasive response, Ronike. considering i've been slowly been getting more and more anxious with your lack of play why do you seem so surprised by my dislike in you? i've had blinders for you all Day 1 and mostly Day 2 and you have activity that resembles that of Jungle. don't get pissy at me because your play so far has been poopy. i'll make it easier for you: why shouldn't you die?

i read back and you're completely right on that point about asking Jungle that question. i was namesearching throughout the pages and misread that post and somehow missed you addressing him and MK at the same time.

still, dude. i'm totally not comfortable with you. you really need to step it up toDay cuz there's no reason why we shouldn't still be bronike/bromni. this point won't change.

more importantly

@Air: sup scummity scumkins

Ronike

Smash Ace
I agree I need to step I up and I am. Dont take my word for it, I plan on showing you, either tonite or tomorrow.

Why shouldn't I die? Cause I'm town, there are peoea he'll of a lot scummier than me, like air and rajam, and I'm gonna be helluva a lot more valuable than people like swords.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
#499 - Air doesn't talk much and he doesn't talk about Jungle at all. Day when he finally mentions Jungle he says, "Jungle gives me mixed vibes from his activity" and thats about it. Nothing else. Looks like an absolute scum null-tell pickings.
-alot Air :mad:
I didn't really talk about a lot of people D2. I don't understand your point.

Omni

BRoomer
uh what point dont you get

you dont talk. kinda like that did jungle feller. then when u do talk you dont talk about people. kinda like how that jungle feller only wanted to focus on Tiger.

any reason why we shouldnt lynch u

Omni

BRoomer
oh, btw

Vote: Airgemini

this doesnt mean you can sit there and not talk. why arent you asking questions if you think you have valuable information? i think you might be stalling.

gonna be v/la tonight and maybe a lil tomorrow. friday night smash shenanigans and then a tourny

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm totally not stalling and I'm not going to be quiet the whole day just because I have information. Idk where to start with questions or making cases or whatever. Never has been one of my strong points with these games unfortunately. /:

Top Bottom