• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Judo777

Smash Master
How easy it is to perform the move is not a good arguement. Its actually less inputs to accidentally extend dimentional cape than it is to air fire ball. If i use down b and hit the cstick up once i can IDC. In ST you really shouldnt be launching air fireballs on accident. Thats a stupid argument. Not to mention IDC isn't just banned for stalling purposes. Its just way too powerful of a maneuver. This is evidence since stalling is already banned along with MK's IDC and since that form of IDC is stalling why would they ban it if its already banned? Cause its not the only reason its banned.

And if the rules applies to multiple characters (i bet i could find one for the whole cast) then how is that a character specific rule? If everyone can do it its not character specfic so NO the infinite 300% rules is not built around 1 character. Its not even built around 6 characters.

Um YES they were discussing banning brinstar and RC for quite a while not long ago. They said that they were too powerful for MK. They were evening using M2K vs Allys match at MLG Orlando as supporting evidence (not very good evidence mind you but still).

Aso id just like to say that one of the very first reasons giuven for 1.1 in the entire thread is MK's tornado..... how can you even argue that?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ledge Grab Limit: First came up cause of M2K's actions vs Gnes I think, and soon for all characters rather then just MK.
Going Under the Stage: Again M2K using this method alot stalling the game. Now banned to go under the stage too much (Or not at all I think)
And Infinite Dimensional cape: Another MK ban.
Seriously.. just ban him already not sure why BBR members who use MK want to keep him so bad when even THEY see how broken he is.

D

Deleted member

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
BanMk Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I cant beat mk wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
look at his hitboxes wahhhhh
SF banned akuma wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Airborne

Smash Lord
Some really old thing with airdodge that was found more than a year ago.
Derp.

in green for yoshiiiiiiiiiiii
LOL you said air fireball is just a button.

Stuff that counters that one random kid that's in our state's argument.
For people that don't know, air fireball is obscenely broken for the angle that it's projected; with this angle, you're controlling so much space on the screen that your opponent can't do sh*t without getting punished, or stalled out. Air fireball is now not as broken as it was in ST.

Ledge Grab Limit: First came up cause of M2K's actions vs Gnes I think, and soon for all characters rather then just MK.
Wrong; it was originally a rule in Japan, but this set may have provoked some attention to the rule.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
BanMk Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I cant beat mk wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
look at his hitboxes wahhhhh
SF banned akuma wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHHHWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA

Chuee

Smash Hero
I don't even play SF <.<
So what if they didn't put a limit on air fireball, doesn't mean we can't ban IDC and planking.

Also.
Barely anybody suggested banning Brinstar or RC solely because of MK.

Uh, that was just one thing in the thread. He just said it was easier to break out of nado.
Oh wait nado wasn't even that broken in 1.0

D

Deleted member

:reverse: For rzl tho
Who cares about air fireball.
This is super smash bros brawl for the nintendo revolution.
I dont see how street fighter is relevant, maybe they were just ******** not to ban the move.

Chuee

Smash Hero
We shouldn't even compare the communities anyway.
SF releases super versions or something like that awhile after each game while we get a new game like every 5 years or some ****.

Judo777

Smash Master
I don't even play SF <.<
So what if they didn't put a limit on air fireball, doesn't mean we can't ban IDC and planking.

Also.
Barely anybody suggested banning Brinstar or RC solely because of MK.

Uh, that was just one thing in the thread. He just said it was easier to break out of nado.
Oh wait nado wasn't even that broken in 1.0
Cool story my point still remains. Also there were more than just a few people suggesting banning RC. And your right nado isn't that broken, but once again my point stands that they are constantly trying to adapt the game around MK more than the rest of the cast by quite a large amount.

Yea we can ban IDC and planking and we already do.... that doesn't mean its still not dumb, wich it is.

Sharky

Smash Master
Going Under the Stage: Again M2K using this method alot stalling the game. Now banned to go under the stage too much (Or not at all I think)
And Infinite Dimensional cape: Another MK ban.
Seriously.. just ban him already not sure why BBR members who use MK want to keep him so bad when even THEY see how broken he is.
m2k vs gnes was scrooging

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
All the epic stuff seems to take place in texas. =p

Eh, well i'll try and be there.
Also like, random off topic question, but anyone have any epic futachimaru pics? Ya know, the water starter of 5th gen's second evolution?

I can't find one that tops my current sneasel icon. :V

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, that's awesome. I'd think this has to be the best in-tourney win ever for a Yoshi in Brawl. Am I missing anything?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nope.avi
Also MLG Dallas wish me lotsa (Spaghetti) luck. If Polt be doing good at MLG DC, then sure I can do good for The Championship.
P.S. GOOD **** BLUUD GAWD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Since when was MLG DC in Baltimore? News to me

I can't go any of the days I work Friday Saturday and Sunday :c

edit: not in baltimore actually

mutha fukkas lied to me and SHTI

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im so mad that mlg is misspelling polt's name...why arent u all calling him nonstop...he cant sleep. HE NEEDS MOAR BLOOD

Top Bottom