• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

Foy

Smash Champion
How bout you show up to see Foy? :D
Haven't seen any NE kids in forever cause I didnt have money last summer for tournaments =_=

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ma ***** foyy!!

and yea NE never goes anywhere now that roman(all of MA) quit. You should convince him to unquit, use any method of persuasion necessary

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
They are to far away and we have a high post count for an upcoming tournament

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@pie: lol what? whobo 3 is like 5 months from now

pound V isn't even stickied yet and its a month before whobo.

stickying this is necessary imo, ive gotten ims from ppl telling me this is sposed to be big. plus you guys always talk about growth in your region right?

@yaneev, lol, that **** actually sounds mad enticing. too bad noone in my region drives anywhere. i'll ask around but its lookin grim.

@tusm, we played p&s together

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
@pie: lol what? whobo 3 is like 5 months from now

pound V isn't even stickied yet and its a month before whobo.

stickying this is necessary imo, ive gotten ims from ppl telling me this is sposed to be big. plus you guys always talk about growth in your region right?

@yaneev, lol, that **** actually sounds mad enticing. too bad noone in my region drives anywhere. i'll ask around but its lookin grim.

@tusm, we played p&s together
Nukka, you're a genius -- you'll find a way. DO IT FOR TEAM OTG??????TREES?????????????????????????????

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Regardless of the other tournies not being stickied, I'm still quite shocked about this one being stickied. That and I thought Pound V was stickied.

hubble

Smash Ace
i was looking forward to this but, depending on how a few things with my registering for next semester works out, im probably going to be in turkey for my cousins wedding.

:-/

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hopefully my practice against various TLs across the US paid off at least a little bit =) Nice to see so many out of region people coming =)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Will the schedule be updated anytime soon?

I'll need to know when Brawl's starting, since I probably might not be able to get there until at least noon if I can make it.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Arighty, I spoke to alt and everything's set. Confirm Tuna for this >:D And I just want to make sure there's housing space for me -- Alt said there would be, but I figure it's best to ask and make sure xD

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im housing alt, So if your coming with him than you will be housed here.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Not to much melee in central. Unless mana and his crew come for the pre-tournament fest. Other than that it will be mostly brawl

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Someone good at melee (Vicious, Jessiah, TML, Jash, Sai) wanna team
Nukka we got this double peach. I smoothed my peach out a lot since we last played. Provided Yedi doesn't come, cause I already opened an offer to him.

Team name: Pc JONA nugga

@a nub: yeah, let's definitely get some games in

Top Bottom