• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF6 Mafia - GAME OVER! Mafia wins!

X1-12

Smash Champion
J not sticking to his posting restriction isn't the same as Seph being hated townie. I would assume that those mod votes will be off of J toMorrow. And if it got down to LyLo I'd trust him to be more careful with his restriction, whereas Seph can't control the fact that he takes one less vote to lynch.

As it is, J is
a) playing well
b) not really a danger.

Cello, say town could make two lynches today instead of one. Since you're not voting, would you push Seph and a second player (who?), Seph and a No Lynch, or two different players entirely?
I already asked the mod this
mod votes are permanent
Read the rules
Don't skim

Unvote
Vote: Swiss
Unvote
Vote: Sephiroths Masamune

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think I'm OK to end the day no via Seph lynch

Swiss: yeah also I'm pretty confident J should be given the yeti btw. If he'll still be around?

Nabe and BSL are piling on the scumminess

Unvote
Unvote
Vote: Sephiroths Masamune

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
J not sticking to his posting restriction isn't the same as Seph being hated townie. I would assume that those mod votes will be off of J toMorrow. And if it got down to LyLo I'd trust him to be more careful with his restriction, whereas Seph can't control the fact that he takes one less vote to lynch.
Thank you for showing us that you skimmed.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J (3) - MOD, MOD, MOD
Dark Horse (1) - RocketPSIence,
X1-12 (1) - Sephiroths Masamune,
BSL (3) - giraffelasergun, Tandora, J,
Nabe (2) - Zen, Nabe
Meta-Kirby (1) - Xatres
Sephiroths Masamune (6) - Swiss, Vanderzant, Meta-Kirby, Dark Horse, BSL, X1-12,

Not voting: Cello_Marl, InferiorityComplex,

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Tuesday, November 23rd at 3 p.m., EST.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
BSL said:
Cello, I was saying that because there wouldn't be two roleblockers in the same faction.
I disagree. There could have been. Especially since it seems like everyone in this game is a PR.

Nabe said:
Cello, say town could make two lynches today instead of one. Since you're not voting, would you push Seph and a second player (who?), Seph and a No Lynch, or two different players entirely?
You should know the answer to this. How were you mimicking my thoughts and yet being so thoughtless? ...er, maybe that's a bad reflection on me? At any rate, SephMasa and Tandapandabear.

Nabe said:
Ah. Well, bugger me. I'll be pushing a J lynch toMorrow then.
Why put off till toMorrow what you can do toDay? We've still got five days left. You felt so strongly about it. Taunt taunt taunt.

@J: Please break your restriction four more times. I want to see if Nabe is willing to lynch you by himself. It's not like you're going to get lynched at any time other than LyLo anyway.

@Zen and RPSI: I'll repeat myself. Is there any reason I shouldn't investigate either of you?

@X1, Swiss, Vand, MK, BSL, Xatres, InCom, DH and GLG: Stop ****ing picking at each other. Listen to musical Cellowy cultiness. Sway a bit. Groove to the rhythm. As long as I'm right, then just lynch the people I tell you to. As soon as I'm wrong, then start back at each other. OK?! Now, repeat after me:

1) Lynch SephMasa
2) Obey.
3) Lynch Tandora
4) Obey.
5) Lynch RPSI
6) Lunch.
7) Watch Nabe lynch J. Or not. Then lynch Nabe.
8) Maybe win. If not, obey.
9) Lynch J or Nabe as appropriate. Win.

*Note: Following steps 7-9 may not give results of Win. It will not result in "Not Win", however.

I keep hearing that creepy Tower of Kefka cult music and seeing Strago walking around. That would have been funny if he were independent and Relm was a Psychiatrist/whatever. Ah wells. Lynchie lynchie.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Cello:

I really don't think we should let J pile on mod votes, is it not incitement to stupidity + fast lynches by townies (BIM2 style)

PR directing thoughts?

Unvote
Unvote
Vote: Sephiroth's Masamune

M.K

Level 55
BSL (3) - giraffelasergun, Tandora, J,
Nabe (2) - Zen, Nabe
Meta-Kirby (1) - Xatres
Doing it wrong. All these people.

@Tanny, I have information from my role PM that states that the character of "Strago the Blue Mage" is a member of the Mafia team. It's under "unique facts" (synonyms, since I don't wanna directly quote my PM; you can figure it out) that I have received.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
@GLG: You're Relm, Strago's granddaughter, which is why you know SephMasa is Strago. I'm assuming you are masons/neighbors. Check to see if your role PM EXPLICITLY states that you are aware that he is town. If not, we're lynching him. Besides, think about it; masons are strong enough without having any powers. Most roles so far have been restricted in same way. What's the likelihood that your partner would have a power on TOP of knowing for a fact that you are town? Same for you if you have a power.
My role does not specifically state that he is town. It does same we can communicate, but his alignment is not specifically stated.

Is this going to turn into one of those "if he's not scum I'm scum situations?"

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Doing it wrong. All these people.

@Tanny, I have information from my role PM that states that the character of "Strago the Blue Mage" is a member of the Mafia team. It's under "unique facts" (synonyms, since I don't wanna directly quote my PM; you can figure it out) that I have received.
Ok, MK, I can buy that. That's too bold a statement to be a lie from you.

UNVOTE VOTE SEPH

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J (3) - MOD, MOD, MOD
BSL (3) - giraffelasergun, J,
Nabe (2) - Zen, Nabe
Meta-Kirby (1) - Xatres
Sephiroths Masamune (7) - Swiss, Vanderzant, Meta-Kirby, Dark Horse, BSL, X1-12, Tandora

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Tuesday, November 23rd at 3 p.m., EST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cello, I won't keep pilling on the votes. I just need to start being smart. Basically idk what to think. I spent all of my cpu time on FF7 mafia sooo I can't do much. Might try to but who knows =x

Unvote
Vote: Seph

That's L-1

Kupo! (I really hate this thing...it's made this game incredibly boring)

Basically I am just gonna try and do stuff toMorrow after a flip. No one hammer until Cello says. =P

@Mod: If I survive till the day where it takes 3 votes to lynch will I automatically die due to the MOD votes already on me?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Also, J, he said no. Minimum one vote. Which should be Nabe, but it won't be. Because you'll both come up with some bull**** reversal something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@Mod: If I survive till the day where it takes 3 votes to lynch will I automatically die due to the MOD votes already on me?

No. As stated in the rules, MOD votes cannot kill you.

Final Votecount

J (3) - MOD, MOD, MOD
BSL (1) - giraffelasergun,
Nabe (2) - Zen, Nabe
Meta-Kirby (1) - Xatres
Sephiroths Masamune (8) - Swiss, Vanderzant, Meta-Kirby, Dark Horse, BSL, X1-12, Tandora, J

Sephiroths Masamune (Strago, Mafia Hated Blue Mage) has been lynched!

Night 1 begins!
Night Actions are due by Sunday, November 21st at 3 p.m. EST

Any posts after the Night phase begins will count as breaking a posting restriction. I will not be very lenient with this.

Mod note: It's my birthday on Friday! So I may be V/LA for some time over the weekend. Night may be inadvertantly extended, possibly to Monday. Any "late" actions will be accepted due to my V/LA, as I will not be around to answer questions.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Day 2 Begins.

Locke Cole has protected a victim.

Tandora (Celes, Town Mass Roleblocker) has been killed. A flurry of blood stained shurikens were found, and obviously the tools of this crime.

The heroes had uncovered Strago, of all people, as one of the villains behind this plot. Why, they may never know, but could he have done it alone?

With Celes dead, the heroes have lost one of their greatest. If they can't find a way to move past this, more deaths will soon follow.

Day 2 Begins.
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Thursday, December 2nd, at 3:00 p.m. EST.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Let's just play Follow the Cop. Surely there aren't three roleblockers AND a Blue Mage that could copy it.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Vote: GLG

1. he was one of my FoSs earlier
2. He claimed he had communication with seph, which could have been the maf QT.

Oh, and what's a blue mage?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Well, it probably wasn't scum's doing. They probably tried to kill me, since their resident roleblocker couldn't stop me, but Lock stopped them. Tanny's death was MK's Shadow's doing.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
At first I thought it might have been scum-Gogo making his NK look like Shadow did it, but then I realized that MK probably just was doing as I suggested.

Top Bottom