• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF6 Mafia - GAME OVER! Mafia wins!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well, I know something now. Or I think I know something.

What I know doesn't tell me anything definitively, but it probably means I know something good.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Blue Mage = Strago's role in the game where if you are targeted by an ability, you can use that ability. Guess how it transfers to mafia.

@Swiss: Did you give the yeti to J? Also are you aware that you crumbed to me a specific role? This is important.

Clarification on my restriction. I have to vote in every post, I also cannot vote the same person twice in a row. I have also now received a NEW restriction where I have to Kupo! in every post, like J did yesterDay

@ALL: If you are in a Mason and your partner is not specifically stated as town via your role PM, make sure you think carefully about how you consider your partner

Vote: BSL

Kupo!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
One of the two, but it's unlikely that there would be both two killing groups and three unaligned anti-town factions. If J/Nabe are in fact indies, then we can assume the second killer is a vigilante.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@BSL: Are you talking about yourself or your character? Can you talk now about why you wanted to live overNight?

Swiss

Smash Lord
@Swiss: Did you give the yeti to J? Also are you aware that you crumbed to me a specific role? This is important.
You greatly misunderstand. I needed info which you misunderstood.

I don't have whatever you think it is I have. Unless you're talking about Chlamydia.

(I don't actually have it)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@BSL: This better be good. Come on now spit it out.

@X1-12: Omg yaaaay someone has to now share my pain xD *hug*

Kupo!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Siegfried. Town tracker.

I just wanted a chance to use my ability.

Tracked MK. MK visited Tandora.

X1-12

Smash Champion
don't talk about the red fox in the night unless you are talking about the ****ed red fox then. I can't emphasise this enough

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

Kupo!

BSL: You targeted MK right?

I think I'm go call Shenanigans on BSL's claim - Cello what you think?

X1-12

Smash Champion
you shouldn't use *Sniff Sniff* its not clear if thats smells like scum, or smells like bull****

Kupo!

Unvote
Vote: BSL

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok. Lynch me, so you know I'm not lying, then lynch MK once you realize you're wrong.

I was hating MK all yesterDay. So I targeted him.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I should reread to confirm my feelings, but at last count, I had him down as town. I don't remember if that was due to Tanny or not though. We'll see.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I've almost finished FFVI now and I don't think I've ever heard of a siegfried. Kinda worries me. An unusual character being in a game smells of a safeclaim that OS didn't want to be too powerful so he made it obscure

Kupo!

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@X1: Siegfried was the schmuck on the Ghost Train that pops in at random parts.

@All: Let's assume that BSL is town, telling the truth, and didn't have his ability manipulated. How does the fact that MK visited Tandora mean that he's scum?

Swiss

Smash Lord
@X1: Siegfried was the schmuck on the Ghost Train that pops in at random parts.

@All: Let's assume that BSL is town, telling the truth, and didn't have his ability manipulated. How does the fact that MK visited Tandora mean that he's scum?
This is why BSL should have asked MK about his night actions. Maybe.

I see no reason not to be suspicious of MK right now. Doesn't make him scum.

Why was he on your town list? Run that by me.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Er..Cello, I would bet money shadow's town. He's one of the main protagonists.
I think it would be best not to say that character x is town because they were a good guy in the game.
Cello? When do I die?
Why do you keep asking?

@Glg: Assuming you were masons with Seph, tell us everything important he told you.
He thought bsl was scummyish based off of his play in community.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@MK: Why did you think my Strago statement wasn't random? What other pieces of "trivia" do you have?

@Swiss: I don't know.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hey I'm in this now. Though I need to re go over some stuff which I'll do Friday.
jk I'm doing it now.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Hey folks, sorry for disappearing yesterDay. I finally got a job offer from this place I've been waiting on for two months, so I got real busy. I'm doing enrollment in Ft. Wayne tomorrow and starting training, but I should be able to keep up as long as people don't go crazy with posts again.

My thoughts:

Surprised Tandora was town. I was getting a scum read on her, mostly because her ability sounded more anti-town than anything. Also because two town RBers sounded really weird. Although I really don't think DH is scum. :/

Yes, MK should claim when he gets here. I was feeling him as scummy yesterday, but now it's looking more SK (for obvious reasons).

Now that we know Sigfried is in the game, I'm really hoping we also have a Zigfried.

M.K

Level 55
I am Gogo, the master mimic. I can visit another player during the night, get info on their roles and abilities, and be immune to those actions on the following day (this is called "Mimicry"). The only other piece of information received in my "Unique Facts" (Once again, synonym for the real thing) header was that Gau, the wild child from the Veldt, is in the game.

M.K

Level 55
I visited Tandora simply because she alluded to having a Power role, yet I didn't trust her saying she was town.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@MK: Was there any kind of flavorful explanation for why you would be told Gau was in the game? I can't think of any in-game connection between those two players that you should be told that.

Also, can you verify whether or you not you targeted Tandora in the night?

M.K

Level 55
@MK: Was there any kind of flavorful explanation for why you would be told Gau was in the game? I can't think of any in-game connection between those two players that you should be told that.

Also, can you verify whether or you not you targeted Tandora in the night?
I can't think of a flavorful explanation. However, Gogo himself didn't have ties to Strago either, and I know that that piece of information turned out to be correct, so I'm not doubting this other one.

M.K

Level 55
Cello, do you think I am Mafia? No, wait, I think you think I'm independent. Why would I go out of my way to expose myself if I wasn't completely sure it would result in a Mafia death? Recall that if I were an independent person, I wouldn't really care what lynch happened (apart from my own). Also, if the Mafia were to all be defeated and the game wouldn't end, it would become MORE clear that there is an independent player in this game. It's not a) beneficial to me b) smart or c) in my best favor as a theoretical independent to push so hard for the Strago lynch.
I am not an independent player, I am town aligned.

Top Bottom