• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Can you edit Pokeball Pokemon? I want Electrode to jump out and attack with a sex kick instead of exploding.

Rikana

Smash Champion

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Heroes in a half-shell! Turtle power!
LMFAO. Wow. The picture just got me for some reason. Landmasters should be able to do sex kicks too.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
For all of you who REALLY want to keep up to date with Project M, you have to be in the place to be: The IRC Chat.

We have two IRC channels.

#pmbr - which is only for the pmbr, and..
#projectm - for you guys.

If you really want to discuss things, go here.

Q:"But Dantarion, I am noob and don't know how to use IRC?"
A: Eat a ****. But first, click this link.

http://widget.mibbit.com/?server=ir...lcome to Project M IRC Chat&noServerNotices=1

NeoZ

Smash Ace
People, go into the IRC channel, it's great for discussing stuff and learning more about PM.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

shanus

Smash Hero
lol, i somehow missed that post, but thats awesome. I might just have to add that to olimar....

D

Deleted member

I welcome ZSS with a sex kick.
This would be pretty interesting. Too bad ZSS's short hop height sucks.

Should also give her a zair that is similar to her nair where she uses the plasma whip.

What's being done with ZSS? I heard that Jiang is sexing her up.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I'm curious about something... what's gonna happen with the buffering system? will it be implemented into the mod just like Brawl+?

Revven

FrankerZ
It's set to 0 for default but in the options menu you can turn it on and adjust it to your liking for friendlies and practice only.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
it's been ages since I last visited the site and I'm just catching up. the buffer wasn't in the FAQ so that's why I asked.

I have another doubt, though it probably can't be answered now.
what's gonna happen to ROB's air-dodge? if I remember correctly, he doesn't have a special fall animation and would freeze the game if he ever entered that state. I was wondering if you will be using another animation, or creating a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom