• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discworld Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
omg the snow the snow makes it bloody impossible to get home and do anything..................

Nabe can you elaborate on UTD's "bad play in general" plz?

Why is Gheb still alive? jkjk I'm not actually one to rush lynches :chuckle: FWIW @Gheb: I'm pursuing the direction in which I think likeliest yields scum, which is with you. I wouldn't be advocating your lynch if you left no hints of scumminess otherwise. I'd be repeating myself if I went into the scumtells I feel you've made this game but you are currently at the root of my scum reads so... well... die! The beginning of this Day reads incredibly odd... I just don't know what to make of it. Why did you open the Day like that?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm feeling a UTD lynch.

1. His restriction. If he is town and makes it to lylo, scum could force him to vote another townie, resulting in an alpha strike and a win for the maf.

2. His content today. AFAIS, all he does is ask what happens, votes a guy for no reason, questions votes on him, and OMGUS swiss. Step it up.

But first, @mod request votecount

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here, but I have no idea when I'll be able to catch up. I've spent the last several days traveling and haven't been on smashboards. Currently I'm home with the family. I'll try and squeeze a night out to come in and post on what's been happening.

Also, this:

DH, he admitted that his restriction was false.
You're still already providing more content than Smash did.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@nabe I know. However, there is always a possibility that he will keep this up to lylo if he lives. I'm accounting for all variables by wanting him dead.

@Delv

I had been following this game since it started, though that was usually when nothing new had been posted, and as such, most of it was just skimming. I am aware that UTD's restriciton was fake. I've read most of toDay, and am planning on catching up on toMorrow.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Mod Note:
No prods will be given out between the 24th and 26th of December.

Day 3 Votecount!

UTDZac (2) Swiss, Nabe
Gheb (2) Kataefi, Delvro
Nabe (1) UTDZac

Not Voting (2) Dork Horse, Gheb

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is 28th December! This is longer than usual to accommodate the whole Christmas thing

Unvote

With no counterclaim I have to assume that Kat is clear and just playing like awfully off. Lame. So it's between Swiss / UTD.

Nabe, why does Zac "need" to go over Swiss?

:059:
Bold your votes please

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also, delv, about how sac left himself at L-1, it's something that I don't think clears someone.

Town: Screw it, let them lynch you, you're just a VT (correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't utd say he was VT for like the 5th time in a row?)

Scum: I shouldn't worry. After all, one of my maf buddies will Unvote me obv.

He could also be using the "they won't quicklynch me", which can be used by both sides.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I'm OK with UTD dead. We all want him dead and we have discussed pretty much all there is toDay.

Unvote Vote UTD Zac

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well I thought I made it pretty obvious that I was town pulling stupid stunts to give you guys a confirmed townie. Increase the odds of hitting Swiss scum, ya know?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 3 Final Votecount!

UTDZac (4) Swiss, Nabe, Dork Horse, Gheb
Gheb (2) Kataefi, Delvro
Nabe (1) UTDZac

UTDZac (Librarian, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

Night Actions in by the last seconds of 26th December (GMT) This is longer than usual due to the whole "Christmas" thing.

X1-12

Smash Champion

Nabe (Sir Samuel Vimes, Town Cop) Has Died!

Day 4 Begins!

No votes have been placed

With 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline is 5th January!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also, I'm disgusted at Zac's play. And soz4mislynchgaiz.

Also, Gheb who do you think the play toDay should be? Did you have any inklings Nabe was cop?

Above post should read Smash/DH.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think you're the play is between you [Swiss] and Kataefi. I just realized that Kat stressing the existence of an indy faction [which is pretty baseless] is actually only useful for himself to keep himself a last resort option in case of a mislynch.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Does anyone have anything constructive to say?

I'm almost certain Nabe investigated Smash and got an innocent, for what it's worth.
No. He said this too.

The Swiss/Gheb interaction seems odd, seeing how you guys are the scumteam. :awesome:

If UTD flips scum, I'd take Kat/Delv in that order. Town flip would make me look more at Swiss/Gheb or maybe Delv/Smash, hm. Kind of a different game now with McMay out of the picture.

UTD still needs to be the play though, it's not Lylo and we shouldn't sit around playing do or don't.
The Delv/Smash combo is enough to say he didn't investigate Smash, or suspected him regardless of the investigation if he did.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I really wish Gheb was dead instead of UTD because he's really really really really really scum. Ugh. Suspicions on Kat wtf? Kat emanates towniness. People call him Katville because he's so town. All of Kat's friends dream about being as town as Kat. Kat's computer screen is hard to read because it's so covered with town. Even Kat's dog is town.

Not sure about the second scum, honestly. Last kill made me doubt Swiss a little bit. But Good God Gheb is scum.

Not going to vote him because I'm going to bed, I want to see who else votes him, if anyone, BEFORE he's lynched.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Day 1:

Swiss, Delvro, Kat voted to Mislynch Smarginator, town.

Day 2:

Swiss, Delvro, Smashmachine, Kat voted to lynch Cello, scum.

Day 3:

Swiss, Dark Horse, Gheb voted to mislynch UTDZac, town.

Delvro

Smash Ace
My current belief is Gheb/Dark Horse.

Notice how long it took Gheb to hammer? Most of the town had already made their decision on who they wanted to die. Gheb hammered after a long time because Swiss and Nabe pushed it really, really hard, so after a while he got the courage to lay down the hammer while hoping to hide behind Swiss's steadfast convictions.

Why Gheb/ Dark Horse instead of Gheb/Swiss? I'm not really sure. Gheb/Swiss just seems really weird, as Nabe pointed out before he died. Also, Swiss is strong in his convictions and is always an early voter, whether it's against a town or scum. It may just be that Swiss is a practiced scum player, but I don't really care about Swiss or Dark Horse at all until Gheb is dead.

Top Bottom