• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia! This is Halloween! Town Wins!!!!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D1 comes to a close~

As each person looked at each other and tallied up all the votes they turned their eyes to one person in the crowd. She was biting her fingernails and slowly stepping backwards to avoid all the stares that were now upon her. Nine people stepped forward and continued to close in on her. With each step the lady who was being questioned had sweat breaking on her forehead with sweat and she tried to swipe away the beads of sweat off her wrinkly forehead but she was too worried about the stares. Each person looked so daunting to her and she was getting more and more frightened.

"Why did you say that?"
"Why are you pointing at them?! They were obviously just not paying attention at the moment."
"What's your problem?"
"You HATE Christmas!"​

That's when she began to cry into her hands. "No no no! I love Christmas! I want to help everyone have as much horrific fun as possible! I only wanted to help this town. Where's my friend?! I want my friend!" She began to shriek as she sobbed loudly into her hands. The old women was obviously sad and sorrowful for the trouble she had caused. All she meant to do was try and help the town to her best ability. She loved trying to make Christmas last year and wanted to partake again. She lifted her head and looked around for what seemed to be someone however she ended up putting her hands back into her palms as she continued to weep. Everyone had been against her now and no one wanted to believe her.

"Please! Let me stay around and help you guys out. Maybe I can make a potion that will just scare the stockings off those kiddies! Yea that could work. Or or maybe I can....." Was all she could get out. Before she could say anything more a work hammer was bonked across her forehead and the weeping witch was knocked out cold...

At this point everyone gathered around to see her. She had hid nothing from them and now she just laid there motionless. However to be safe they all tied up her hands and feet and took her out of the meeting hall. They carried her out all nine of the people that were held responsible for knocking out one of their friends that they had all been talking to before the whole ordeal began.

Her name? Well some called her their best friend, some people called her that witch, some people called her that nice lady, however the name she had been given that was engraved on the front door of her house was one that shown in everyone's looming faces as they looked at the mistake they had made.

The name of the door plate read, "Helgamine".

They nine who had done the deed carried her into her house and laid her on her bed and then untied her. They tucked the covers over her wrinkly old head and each began to give their apologies to the old gal. She never meant any harm and some of them knew this.

When they left the house they all regretted what they knew had to be done. Each of them grabbed a hammer and a piece of wood. They grabbed some nails and nailed the wood onto her door until it covered the entire frame except the little peephole and nameplate. She would not be coming out until they were done this entire situation and some regretted even more now that they had been apart of locking this old woman in her house all alone for who knows how long.

Helgamine (Rockin), Town Neighbor has been Knocked Out!

Each person who partook in the knock out regrouped with each person who did not in front of the town hall next to the water fountain. They all agreed it was time to go in for some well deserved rest. Tomorrow they would begin actually Making Christmas. They had done their preparations and with as much as they all talked with one another they had plenty to think about during the night before they all went to sleep.

However.....some would not be going straight to bed. Some had duties to fufill and others will be talking with one another to delve into their master plot. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? No one.

And with that Day 1, The Day of Preparations, comes to an End.

Night 1, The Night before Making Christmas, Begins!

Please be sure to send in all Night Actions before January 2nd, 12:00 PM EST. If all night actions are recieved before the deadline the game will start back up quicker.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D2 begins~

It was quiet as the morning fog began to role into the town. However that was not all that had rolled into the town. Something was loose in the town and something had come for someone. It was only dawn so no one had seen anything but one townsmember was awake.

That townsmember had awoken early in the morning because an idea had come into his mind to make Christmas even more horrifying! He began singing his line from last year's celebration as he was pounding a mallet into a new hat he had thought of.

"Won't they be impressed I am a genius!
See how I transform this old rat,
Into a most delightful hat!"

Pounding away at a rat the Harlequin Demon was having so much fun as he hummed the tune that they would all sing today as they worked. He was so excited to share his new idea with the town that he hadn't realize that someone or rather someTHING had entered his household. The demon tried to turn around but he let out a shriek! A ghostly dog had hit him over the head and knocked him out. The dog locked his jaws into the demon and began to drag him out of the town. The demon was still dazed so in a slur of words he was repeating his phrase again and again as he watched the un-dead birds fly around his head. The dog continued until he had dragged the Harlequin Demon away from the town to where he was placed somewhere no one would find him.

Harlequin Demon (I voted Yes on Spear Pillar), Town Vanilla, has been Kidnapped!

People began to open there doors and there was one person who had opened there door to find well....nothing at all but a simple tag. Cello_Marl peered down and saw that a tag was left that just said "To: Cello_Marl" but nothing was there....

Once everyone had gathered around the fountain they saw someone was sleeping next to the fountain. It was Mentosman8! He had returned to the town. They kicked him awake and he was chipper to get to working on Christmas!

MentosMan8 has returned to the game!

D2, The Day of Making Christmas, Begins!

Vote Count!

1.) th3kuzinator [0]
2.) Tandora [0]
3.) TigerWoods [0]
4.) BSL [0]
5.) X1-12 [0]
6.) Swiss [0]
7.) Riddle [0]
8.) Two Pichus One Pic [0]
10.) Meta-Kirby [0]
11.) Gordito [0]
12.) Cello_Marl [0]
13.) MentosMan8 [0]
14.) Zen [0]
15.) UTDZac [0]
16.) -Joey- [0]
17.) Sephiroths Masumune [0]

Not Voting: th3kuzinator; Tandora; TigerWoods; BSL; X1-12; Swiss; Riddle; Two Pichus One Pic; Meta-Kirby; Gordito; Cello_Marl; Zen; UTDZac; -Joey-; Sephiroths Masumune

With 17 Conscious it takes 9/17 to Knock-out! Voting ends 1/10/11 @ 11:59 pm EST!​

Tandora

Smash Rookie
We don't have to make fun of anyone?

I notice there was only one KO last night. Does this mean no vig?

Pichus, how are you gonna prove you're town?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, what's up guys? Finally get to make a friggin post, nice change :D Anyway, it's going to be a little while before I'm able to actually contribute. I figured after finding out that I couldn't do anything to wait until flips happened to read D1, letting me see everything fresh and with some flips known, so I'm in the process of reading through all of D1. I'll be ready to get into this tomorrow night at the latest.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Mentos, welcome back. What are your thoughts of the game so far? This goes for replacements.

Tiger, why did you ultimately choose Cello?

It occurs to me that Spear could have been the vig and the main was protected. Because, honestly, I don't see Spear as the brown town.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
That Tandora, or one of the targets was sucessfully protected.

@Mentos: Sorry you had to be my scapegoat :p but talk to me. What do you think happened?

I targeted Cello Marl as per request by Rockin. As for what happened last night... I'm not entirely sure. The new spot on the wheel that I just did is blank.

I assume either I'm not supposed to know what happened or nothing happened.

There is a chance that whatever I gave Cello has been stolen though...

@ Cello: What happened to you?

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
Tandora, did you never make fun of gordito yesterDay? Did you receive a punishment? I honestly don't remember neither you or I making fun of him, unless if Other Head fulfilled that requirement. (He said he sort of did.)

Speaking of Other Head, he says your question is pointless.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tandora, did you never make fun of gordito yesterDay? Did you receive a punishment? I honestly don't remember neither you or I making fun of him, unless if Other Head fulfilled that requirement. (He said he sort of did.)

Speaking of Other Head, he says your question is pointless.
I did. Would you want me to find the post?

Which question is pointless?

Tandora, how did you know Swiss had red hair?
I chat with Swiss casually outside of games.

How was that question not pointless?

Swiss

Smash Lord
If Spear was vig'd our vig is ********. SK'd? Maybe. Mediocre scum kill? Probably.

X1 why did you suggest I get copped yesterDay?

TW - Stolen? Does the flavour suggest this is possible?

Cello with Rockin flipping town, do you agree that Pichu is probably not scum either? Good. Will you lynch Gova/Zac/Seph with me? Good. I'll assume cop investigated MK. Would like to see a guilty, very much. Lynch him with a guilty.

Pichu, Tan is town.

Does anyone know my stance on BSL? I forgot it. Someone tell me about him in a nutshell.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so i have my role PM, and i have read through page 5 and a little of page 6 so far. anyone want to give me a quick recap of yesterDay so i can play while i finish my reread?

Swiss

Smash Lord
TW - Random weird ability man.

Seph is neighboured with the terri-bad lynched Rockin.

Gova claimed anti-town but wouldn't elaborate - which we hope meant he has an indie winCon linking with town (hence the claim). So we're waiting on you to elaborate.

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
Pichu, Tan is town.
K, the red hair comment led me to believe you were masons and were breadcrumbing it. However, I figured out that wasn't the case and was like DOH. So I decided to further investigate it.

Tandora, I see no point in doing my Townie Tell unless if I get to L-2, otherwise I'll just be NKed. Just like everyone else who has to claim to prove their towniness, I'll only do it if I'm literally on the chopping block. I don't see why you're so quick to bring it up, considering you never dropped my name once as a suspect yesterDay and even agreed with me on most of my major points. So, if you consider the fact you were agreeing with me, didn't drop my name as a suspect, suddenly into Day 2 you're saying I have to prove I'm town. Why? Do you think I'm scum? If so, you should say so.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I brought it up because I recalled you saying you could prove you were town. I had read it as a "I'll show it Tomorrow" and not as a "I'll prove it as a last ditch effort".

I read you as town, so I'm cool with you waiting. I was just curious as your proof.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
TW - Random weird ability man.

Seph is neighboured with the terri-bad lynched Rockin.

Gova claimed anti-town but wouldn't elaborate - which we hope meant he has an indie winCon linking with town (hence the claim). So we're waiting on you to elaborate.
Um, I looked at all seven of Gova's posts like three times and I cannot find any hint of anti-town claim or even behavior. Could you elaborate, Swiss?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If the shooter's town aligned the shooter is a brain defect.

With that being said:

Vote: SephMasa

I wonder why...

I kinda wanna ask Rockin what made em not think SephMasa was scum, it just seems off to me to not suspect that.

Why wasn't Joey vigged :c? I is sad.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
SP was killed because the shooter thought he was a PR. It wasn't a vig. Or town based.

Seph, whodya wanna lynch?
Remember my whole case on Gova yesterday? I say go for BSL.

Um, I looked at all seven of Gova's posts like three times and I cannot find any hint of anti-town claim or even behavior. Could you elaborate, Swiss?
*Face palm* Did you really just do this?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If the shooter's town aligned the shooter is a brain defect.

With that being said:

Vote: SephMasa

I wonder why...

I kinda wanna ask Rockin what made em not think SephMasa was scum, it just seems off to me to not suspect that.

Why wasn't Joey vigged :c? I is sad.
Reason? As far as I can tell, your voting me because my Neighbor thought I was town.

And to top it off your still talking about Joey but voting me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lol, well, it wouldnt have worked. i forgot i was replacing gova.

Top Bottom