• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Does anybody want to help me with exporting two hacks of mine? They are Smithy and Suika Ibuki. I dont know what I'm doing wrong with patching, but somebody PLEASE HELP!! ;-;

Just... PM me if your willing.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
How about a Super Mario Galaxy Boss? One of Bowser Junior's vehicles could work, maybe even one of those giant boss Kameks. I've thought about how cool it would be to have a galaxy-style Kamek in Brawl.
The problem with Mario bosses tends to be that there tend to be specific ways to beat them that would be very difficult to incorporate (aside from jumping on them, which would actually be pretty easy,) and making the models themselves could prove to be borderline herculean, let alone making it accurate.

Which really sucks, because the Boomsday Machine was awesome.

Kamella would be doable, and I could even incorporate the shell attack. Unfortunately, other than that, the moveset would be pretty bland. I'd have to say this one is tied with Grunty.

@Razanak: There's the option of Veran from LoZ:OoA, she has a vertex over Peach. But then again, you probably don't want another Zelda boss.
I already pointed that out. Eh, if it weren't for the fact that I have three already, I would be all over that. But we have to be fair to other franchises.

Shame that you're using Bowser twice...

Dark Bowser would have been my choice...
Yet another that would be really cool, but is outside my capabilities.

Speaking of which... Chrono Trigger pros, how the crap am I supposed to beat the Golem Sisters? I tanked through the ocean palace, and then I get to them and they were like LOLNO *kills*.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmm need a boss eh? it doesnt look like you have a DK boss... how about something involving King K Rool. like..... some sort of robot? or something ... idk ill get back to you ima go surf the bosses of dk right now on youtube. lol

EDIT: Alright i got it maybe placed in a ring you could have BIG kk rool where you can only see his shorts and feet, and you attack his feet while different attacks are thrown with his bowxing gloves maybe a boxing glove boomeran, a big smash with both and then random swings that are dodgeable.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Ok, here's the surprise

i've collected and imported every playable character model into 3ds 9. Not only that but each character folder has the textures exported into it, the mdl0 of course, and the Pièce de résistance, every vertex set exported, imported into 3ds along with the model, renamed to include their offset at the beginning, for easy transfer into brawlscript, and even the majority of them applied already to the morpher modifier of each object appropriately (for most main things). I even did this to all the secondary models, like guns, capes, swords... that are in addition to the main model in the pac (except for shd models, cause who cares, and pikmin vertex sets because brawlscript doesnt want to import them).

This means, you download the appropriate character folder, or all of them, and you have all the files you need primed, organized, imported and ready for editing and quicker exporting.

if anyone wants it.

I made it for a friend who doesnt know anything about the import/export process, and just so happens to be too lazy to specifically get 3ds 9

but to finish it, the only model I lack is jigg's 04 costume, (fitpurin04.pac/pcs) which is its red and white trainer hat. It appears to be missing from the mediafire archive, so if anyone has the brawl iso and can get this one file for me, I would appreciate it very much.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
hereyago, every character well organized and easy to vertex

http://www.mediafire.com/?wt5saboyovvdbmn
or http://www.mediafire.com/?mrqt54mml3jj3 (individual characters)
compatible with 3DS MAX 9

it's a 80mb rar, but it exports to nearly 900mb, so watch out. (so much crap in those 3ds files I guess)

you export it into a "models" folder, inside is each character file and inside each is the:
-max9 file with everything imported (largest file: 10-30mb)
-pac file (multiple for pika and jiggs)
-each mdl0 (besides shd)
-each modeldata brres and dae (which you'll likely overwrite in any doublepatch, otherwise, you can remove them)
-each texture (replace for your own)

in the 3ds files are the main character model (imported from dae), correctly applied textures (besides, some eyes), the secondary models, and each vertexset renamed with the offset included like "-224256 FitKoopa00_HeadM__FitKoopa00_alp01", and most main models have the correct sets applied to their morpher modifier, except small stuff and dupes.

exceptions include
Mr. G&W: has so many models and polys I didn't include his many many secondary weapon models, nor did i export their vertex sets. and few of his things did I apply the sets to the morpher modifier.
Olimar: his pikmin vertex sets didnt import with brawlscript for some reason

you'll probably not need the raw vertex sets rar included, but every vertex set file for every character totaled to less than 3mb, so I included them, in case you need them, or skipped one in my extensive importing...

as an example with my unexperienced friend, he'll download this file, extract it, import it into his more advanced 3ds (they should be backwards compatible right?), and simply edit to his leisure. then hopefully he can save it back to a compatible to max 9 form and hand it back to me. all I'd need to do is make a copy of his polys, delete the edit mesh modifier and apply his edit to the morpher modifier in a free channel. set 100% for it and the right vertex set, and export with brawlscript using the offset in front of the vertex set name (click on its channel and scroll down to channel parameters to be able to just copy it) for my first patch. then just normal double patching if needed.

EDIT:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mrqt54mml3jj3
Individual downloads

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Females, people. We're trying to expand the demographic.

I'm not really sure why I'm pushing this so much, considering how few would actually work and can be made from existing characters...

I might just go with an OC, since I happen to have one that would be perfect for the pack. But that's a last resort; I'm still open to suggestions. Currently, the most likely ones are Grunty and Kamella.

... Brood Mother, anyone?

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Clarifying my previous post:

FLANDRE.

EDIT: Actually, I think I might prefer Black★Rock Shooter as a female boss...

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Razanak, u might find a good option if you progress on CT.

Did you beat the Golem Sisters? I don't remember they bein' any pain to me when I was playing, just the usual boss pain IIRC. IDK what to suggest because I don't remember what exactly do we have when we're there. Just watch how they react to your moves, equip the fittin' stuff for the situation and go for it :bee:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Hi again everybody! I just got my computer fixed a week ago and I've already started making hacks again. This is Etna from Disgaea. I'm not exactly sure how popular she is but she's one of my personal favorite characters and I needed someone who would fit on Peach so here she is :).

Etna (Disgaea) over Peach

Here's my first hack in over a month since I got my new computer. I put a lot of work into this one, editing each of Peach's weapons to fit Etna and Disgaea. I hope you guys like it even if you might not know who she is.

Online Version: There are no bone edits but because of this, Peach's hair looks a little funny sometimes.

Offline Version: Hair bones disabled but this causes minor graphic issues with her entrance and heart effects for her up tilt. From what I tested, it still plays perfectly fine.

Many Battle Portraits and CSP's included.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Razanak, I maybe know! :D

Hooktail from PM2 (she is a female dragon!)
Blaze boss from Sonic Rush
Birdo from Super Mario bros 2
Mecha Birdo / Robirdo from Super Mario Advance :3
Hm, I completely forgot about Hooktail. That's actually a pretty good idea, except she would play too much like Golem Bowser.

I know nothing about Blaze other than that she uses fire attacks, so someone would have to fill me in.

Birdo is another that would be a good idea, but the moveset is really limited. Robirdo expands the possibilities considerably, even to the point of making it a legitimate possibility; but the problem there is trying to make an accurate model from Yoshi.

Well, to be honest, making the model is quite possible. It would just take one hell of a vertex hack to compliment an animation that could rival the complexity of Phantoon or Draygon. For example, the wheels would have to be made from his fingers to allow proper and individual animating, and would therefore also require switching his arms and legs.

And we would need someone a lot more proficient with PSA than me, since it would not only require modifying the eggs to initially attach to his mouth, but also change their trajectory so they aren't affected by gravity and don't explode after a certain point.

Hypothetically, Robirdo is doable. But I would need some outside help with that one. Like, a lot.

(character I don't recognize but still looks awesome)
My life would be so much easier if I could do half of what you do. Hell, I bet the Boss Pack would actually look good.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
IIRC, He supposed to have a fat face, but not bigger than modern Sonic.
Classic Sonic's belly was a bit bigger though. Seems that the chili dogs went straight to his belly.

Note that the Classic Sonic on the left is the Japanese version.

On the right is clearly modern Sonic.

Brawl has stickers of both versions back to back.

His shoes need to be more saturated than modern Sonic's shoes.

Looks great so far.

Top Bottom