• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
all he needs is a code to unlock all the trophies, he cant obtain character trophies by any other means and he doesn't want a save cause he wants to keep his other data

so here's the code I have, it's one of the originals, I assume it works.

Have all Trophies [eric]
42000000 90000000
0817BE80 80638063
21100004 00000000

so idk if that's the one you're using, but it's the one I know

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
-REPOST- No one responded ;~;

Oh, I have a question. Well, I havent been working with Brawl because my Wii broke, but I have some hacks I'd like to work on because I drew up concept art. I have been derping around in the Melee forums to see which game would be best for my hacks. Well, the first question is, are we able to move texture coordinates? Some of my hacks involve a-symmetry of textures. See, the plan is to make a vertex hack and texture hack of almost every character (Excluding pokemon, can't really vertex them and have them remain looking like the pokemon they are.) The goal is to create a pack of textures / vertexes of characters in my own style. Movesets are a possibility too. Anyway, if anyone wants to see that done on Brawl, let me know. If anyone can answer these questions, I'd appreciate it. Anyway, I'm off to continue work on my concept sketches. Ta-ta.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
for your only question, yes, but not for asymmetry

that may be done by the alternate eyes things people were doing for pika and stuff though.

and a vertex/texture hack for every character does exist, its called, you know, everything. please explain if you mean something else

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
for your only question, yes, but not for asymmetry

that may be done by the alternate eyes things people were doing for pika and stuff though.

and a vertex/texture hack for every character does exist, its called, you know, everything. please explain if you mean something else
I mean... A texture and vertex hack for every character in my OWN style... All the characters will be changed to be in the style of my concept arts.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
The main problem is with symmetry. it REALLY depends on how would they look. It may or may not be possible. Any pics?

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
The main problem is with symmetry. it REALLY depends on how would they look. It may or may not be possible. Any pics?
Well, obviously ideas can be modified. I was already thinking of different ways I could overcome that. Textures in Melee are reflected differently in a way they would work, and no. I don't have pix because my scanner is not working :l.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Alright, here it is; Ganon's Tower. Or, what's left of it, at least.

As the pictures demonstrate, the stage is completely panoramic. I'm also going to darken it a little.

Also which of these looks best?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
eyes closed, that way she seems confident yet concerned for link

the others could work, but would need more emotion than zelda's constant serious face

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I thought so.

TO THE POLYGONDELETIONMOBILE! *runs*

EDIT: Yeah, she's pretty far back there.

Now here's the thinker. Should she stay back there at a location that makes more sense, or moved to the front which would make her more visible, but obstruct the view and require rearranging objects of the stage?

She's fully animated, by the way.

I was also going to use her OoT design, but decided against it because I find that her new one fits in better. Plus, I'm updating the bosses anyway, so it still works in that sense.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Zelda's so cute *3*
I wish she were more visible.

Also u need a new scenedata.

RANDOM EDIT: I hope you're playing the NDS version of CT because of the cutscenes. They're epic.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Zelda's so cute *3*
I wish she were more visible.

Also u need a new scenedata.

RANDOM EDIT: I hope you're playing the NDS version of CT because of the cutscenes. They're epic.
Hardly. It's the best one I can find, and the lighting for the original is pretty green. I just haven't darkened the textures yet.

Also, I am.

EDIT: I've decided for sure on the final addition to the pack, but I'm still open to suggestions. I think we should have a female character in there, it's a complete sausage/tentacle fest right now.

Giggity...?

The problem with that is, this is all I got. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKnICTw3Ajo

Roo525

Smash Ace
We dont have a sufficiant model of Flandre yet. Even if we did, he probobly wouldn't add her... >_>

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
meleemaster500 was working on a vertex of his Grunty texture on Dedede.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if you want, I could finish the vertex hack soon if you want to include her. You may want to think of her moveset though, I suppose it would involve a lot of broomstick flying and magic spells from her fingers. The minion-summoning side B of dedede was also one of the reasons I made the texture on him.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Quiiiick question, since I'm restricted to using an emulator, could someone link me to a guide on replacing files in the .iso file, and if that method works with vertex hacks haha. Thanks

Razanak7

Smash Ace
if you want, I could finish the vertex hack soon if you want to include her. You may want to think of her moveset though, I suppose it would involve a lot of broomstick flying and magic spells from her fingers. The minion-summoning side B of dedede was also one of the reasons I made the texture on him.
I've considered Grunty, but she relies very heavily on projectiles, and translating her flight effectively into the moveset could be difficult; but really, the projectiles thing is the only problem. And maybe sounds. I've also considered Veran, but there's already too many Zelda bosses as it is...

Man, there aren't very many good ones out there.

Cackletta? Shadow Queen? Entropy? An original character? Too few options...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
well the voice was another reason I chose dedede, his "wort wort wort" voice sounded like a manly gruntilda to me, in that little banjo kazooie dialog style

Anyways, I have a request, I need the default fitpurin04.pac file (pcs would work). its the only thing I couldnt find on the mediafire archive that I need for a surprise I'm very close to releasing. It'll make many of your lives much more easier.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
well the voice was another reason I chose dedede, his "wort wort wort" voice sounded like a manly gruntilda to me, in that little banjo kazooie dialog style
Good point. Grunty might work, but let's keep our options open for the time being.

You can have The Shadow beauties siren from paper mario 2.
Dark Samus, mimi.
I know!

BOWLETTA! 8D
Hypothetically, those could all work... but they each have their own reasons why they probably wouldn't.

The annoying thing is, I would add Dark Samus in a heartbeat. But, there's already two Metroid bosses, and Samus is now being used by the latest and currently unrevealed addition.

The Shadow Sirens, simply put, aren't strong enough. I mean, they would work as regular characters for sure, but let's face it. They're weak. Not to mention it would triple the work needed.

Mimi crossed my mind before. The thing with her is getting a model that functions properly and stretching her three or so attacks across an entire moveset.

Bowletta has interesting features and abilities, but Bowser is being used. A Mario boss would be fitting, too...

I think I'm out of ideas.

EDIT: Also, that trophies code didn't work either. >_>

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
@Razanak: There's the option of Veran from LoZ:OoA, she has a vertex over Peach. But then again, you probably don't want another Zelda boss.

Top Bottom