• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

n64billy

Smash Ace
I've already finished a Princess Shroob, if that was who you were referring to :x

I'm just waiting on StarWaffle to help me import it!
....................wait a second....... *Checks files*
I could've SWORN that I still had the files you sent me of Princess Shroob ages ago.

I didn't end up exporting them before due to errors, that apparently the hack wasn't COMPLETELY done....
I'm sure you've got my MSN, so if you'd like me to try again, talk to me on there

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Sonic hacks generally make me

I should really stop with the tangents and finish the stuff I'm so close with.

anywho, someone needs to teach me how to make disable alternate faces some time

also, relax is officially my newest favorite 3ds modifier

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
PSA TIME :) :) :) Also need to remove that baby choker around the neck ... you child abuser... O.O lol also is it me or does the left leg look alot thicker than the right???
The leg does look shorter...
I know someone will make a quick Baby Luigi texture after this is released.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
i'm having difficulties exporting lucario's ears (i'm using mk64n's method) because the first time i export his head the ears are all wonky, but every time after that, the head moves farther and farther away with the eartips staying above the rest of the model. do i just have to keep re-patching until the ears are correct?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
gamewatching, he freezes the game upon using his u-b with pikmin

EDIT:
the problem was the shell import over the red pikmin

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Considering he used to be Olimar, that's looking pretty good.

Okay, two important Boss Pack-related things to mention:

First, the final entrant has been decided, and Super Dimentio is being dropped. Don't worry though, I'm keeping everything I've done for him up to this point, in case I feel like finishing him someday.

Also, the member is neither Grunty, Kamella or Birdo. I did still end up with a female character, but one you won't recognize, considering she's an OC. Unfortunately, due to her potential moveset and model, I can't choose between the base being Peach or Marth. I won't go into further detail than that for the time being.

And second, for those that want a real challenge and the God difficultly isn't enough, I'm adding another feature that no boss would be complete without...

Minions.

These are essentially the exact opposite of bosses; they're fragile, weak, and generally unimportant. They're very simple and limited movesets existing purely for the sake of distraction and annoyance during the fights. Just like the real thing!

I currently have plans for eight Minions, listed as follows.

-Bob-omb (Mario)
A very small, somewhat agile, and easy to take down minion. Tends to explode. Obviously.

-Bubble (Zelda)
Floating skulls enveloped in fire. They move erratically and can inflict different effects, but go down very easily.

-Booty Bird (DKC3)
These morbidly obese birds do nothing but hover and carry items in their stomachs. Hitting them results in the release of said item. These are more of assistants than minions.

-Geemer (Metroid)
Natives of Zebes, Geemers just crawl on the ground, minding their own business, but their sharp carapaces make them a threat unless handled.

-Topman (Mario, not Mega Man.)
Generally harmless spinning tops, Topmen are surprisingly aggressive. Their blades don't do much damage, but they can easily push you around.

-Vahki (Bionicle)
Guard drones designed for security purposes, the Vahki went rogue, unwillingly siding with the Bosses to serve as hunters.

-Sentry Drone R7-Class
Essentially much smaller and mobile versions of the Defense Turret, the Sentry Drones were also taken under the control of the Bosses. Possessing multiple beam weapons, these are the most formidable minions.

-Mine Drone
They are exactly what their name implies; stationary explosives. The kicker with these is they can be quite difficult to disarm. They explode at will, but will eventually disarm themselves after they take too much (usually self-inflicted) damage.

These guys would also be usable by the players as helpers in taking down these bosses. Just... don't select one by itself against them. That's just suicide.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Vega (Street Fighter II)

Vega (Street Fighter II) over Sheik

I finally got around to making one of my favorite characters from Street Fighter. Vega is one of the characters that I've been wanting to make since I got into Brawl hacking and I'm really happy with how he turned out.

He doesn't really have any big problems other than his tattoo being a little inaccurate due to Sheik's mirrored texture. I didn't disable any bones here so Vega should play perfectly fine online.

Battle Portrait and CSP included

n64billy

Smash Ace

I finally managed to complete something after not making anything before. So I feel like it's worth showing off lol
I think that those kinds of textures have been made before, but I just wanted to say good work on finally being able to do it! :)
I think that the beak is a little bit too dark, but I like the way you've changed the rest colours.

It may not seem as flashy as the hacks all these other guys are making, but I just felt proud that you showed it off, and it reminded me how I felt when I first got a texture working (...even though it IS so much easier now with Brawlbox, instead of ASH)

I just want to encourage you to keep up the good work :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Aayfre

THAT'S Shiek? I swear that was Snake because I know there is a Snake Vega.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Nidoking (Pokemon RBY) over Bowser

Happy Martin Luther Nidoking Day! Other than some minor normals issues I think this came out really well. I hope he lives up to your expectations. Shiny version also included.

I disabled a few bones in his arms and hands so he'll probably desync wifi.

Battle Portraits and CSPs included.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Aayfre. I'm so glad you joined LST! It's just all these amazing hacks by you and Beyond being blasted out at us. Great wooorrrkkk!!

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Lugia (Pokemon GSC)

Lugia (Pokemon GSC) over Charizard

My first Gen 2 Pokemon, Lugia! I'm really proud of how this one turned out and there are only very minor normals issues unlike some other characters I've made.

Regular, Shiny, and Shadow forms included, each with a tail flame and no tail flame version. Shadow Lugia has a slightly altered vertex with pointy claws and minor changes to his head. I disabled some bones in his arms so he probably won't work on wifi.

Battle Portraits and CSPs included

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
zero characters with vertexes left to make
play them, have fun, but make no mistake.
XXXIX with all of their costumes great
42 if you count the other characters, mate.
5orry to make you all irate
3ut i've got to sleep... but wait!
quietly this hack is released, please dont be surly
with a secret left for those who want it early.
6ruelingly search for the special signs.
only those who can unscramble these lines,
figure out the hidden message
2 get the download link you'll find the passage.
dare you try to get it before the next day?
very unlikely, is what I say

8ut really, I suck at making rhymes, or hiding web addresses

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
the key is the place I upload files the most,
(except for Anthony Higgs, which they refused to host)

and don't forget /? too

Top Bottom