• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

B0NK

Smash Lord
lol happen to me on a start of a teams match on yoshi's as well >.>

Another reason IC's should never be used on teams =P

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Man, I've been doing that since I wrote the DSG thread back in 2010. Get on my level KPrime

The Proof:

In my experience, if you 1/8CDI, you can ISSDI without buffering a roll. But you need to time the inputs frame perfect or you just tilt your shield and won't move. You can also use the cstick combined with minimal DI input in the same direction, but it buffers grab after. I do this on most single hit moves that I DSG.
Edit: Oh I lied. That x2 SDI stuff DID NOT know about. Time to add to arsenal lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You get some nice pivot grabs in Lux :)

That MK loved to dash straight for you for some reason though.
Also nice stuff against Rich Brown. Good job <3

DeLux

I'm going to use Desync Fsmash more often. It's apparently a high dps infinite

DeLux

Damage per second.

My Top 5 Climbers NAFTA:

1. Hylian - Because he doesn't listen to what I tell everyone to do :)
2. Lain - Because his playstyle single handedly drove me crazy enough to want to advance the metagame.
3. Cheese - Because he listens to what I tell him to do but doesn't do it :)
4. Vex- Because he's the only ICIA skyper on the top 5 list in the thread I'm alluding to's OP
5. E alert - Because he's more or less my IC hero. I could give an F about tourney placings for the last spot.

I had SG in there originally, but I haven't seen of him lately. Oh crap, EA is Australia. Oh well too bad don't care lol

DeLux

Damage Per Second

North America Free Trade Agreement

Go to school Smoom

RATED

Smash Lord
Lux: you are pretty good, even though in the match vs richbrown you seemed kinda nervious but you did great so props. Also I saw the vid comparing the Hylian desynch and your desynch. IDK that it was your desynch :S( I am not good with names, abbreviations, etc.) I use the one out of the initial forward dash all the time. I consider it easier.

DeLux

Lux: you are pretty good, even though in the match vs richbrown you seemed kinda nervious but you did great so props. Also I saw the vid comparing the Hylian desynch and your desynch. IDK that it was your desynch :S( I am not good with names, abbreviations, etc.) I use the one out of the initial forward dash all the time. I consider it easier.
It IS easier. Like when I figured out how to do it I literally said, "What the hell guys, how has nobody talked about this yet?"

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Glad to hear he's only making top 8. That'll make my top 4 look awful nice :awesome:
Well top 4 is still top 8. So I could place top 8 and get 1st while you get 4th :).

Would still look nice though!

Haha thanks for the support, I hope I do well.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Well top 4 is still top 8. So I could place top 8 and get 1st while you get 4th :).

Would still look nice though!

Haha thanks for the support, I hope I do well.
I don't look forward to dittoing you in grands.

But seriously, I'd go MK.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't look forward to dittoing you in grands.

But seriously, I'd go MK.
Someone recently told me that Lain was going MK against me if he played me in tournament as well >_> lol.

MK is my favorite match-up though so I don't mind at all even though I'm good at the ditto. Only a few people know my actual least favorite match-up >_> lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Someone recently told me that Lain was going MK against me if he played me in tournament as well >_> lol.

MK is my favorite match-up though so I don't mind at all even though I'm good at the ditto. Only a few people know my actual least favorite match-up >_> lol.
I'll just throw something obscure at you since I win game 2 for free, so I need to just get lucky on one of the neutrals. :3

RATED

Smash Lord

is TL? or Snake?

lain

Smash Master
Damage per second.

My Top 5 Climbers NAFTA:

1. Hylian - Because he doesn't listen to what I tell everyone to do :)
2. Lain - Because his playstyle single handedly drove me crazy enough to want to advance the metagame.
3. Cheese - Because he listens to what I tell him to do but doesn't do it :)
4. Vex- Because he's the only ICIA skyper on the top 5 list in the thread I'm alluding to's OP
5. E alert - Because he's more or less my IC hero. I could give an F about tourney placings for the last spot.

I had SG in there originally, but I haven't seen of him lately. Oh crap, EA is Australia. Oh well too bad don't care lol
Why does my playstyle drive you crazy :[

DeLux

Why does my playstyle drive you crazy :[
I hope you don't take it as an insult. We'll put it this way, when I first started playing the character, I tried to emulate you. But doing so kept getting me killed. I didn't have the talent to cut it trying to be like you. So while you win at everything, I would lose :(

SO I had to learn tech gimmicky shenanigans to mask my short comings as a player as a bridge in the overall pursuit of victory. You are too good at what you do lol

Uhhhhhhh.... Goals for Pound: Upsets. Lots of them. :) :) :)

Top Bottom