• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
:( The funny thing about is that to me personally, it's not "creative". I would describe it as efficiently effective.

TBH I'd rather be efficiently effective than creative. One wins for sure, while the other looks flashy but doesn't mean anything if it doesn't bring home the W.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MI doesn't try to look flashy though. We just do **** lol. I love my janky, drug,alcohol, Metaknight and Ice Climber invested state. <3

DeLux

i dont think imma make pound

good luck pals
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

Recently there's been talk of breaking the character. Fear not team, in just a little over a week, Hylian and I will be riding together in a car for ALL the hours. I don't think there's ever been such a combination of technical knowledge and technical creativity within such a close proximity since 2008.

Hype?

inb4hesaysstfu(lux)tryingtosleep

RATED

Smash Lord
No livestream, and next week.
Whaaaat? :( I wanted to watch it. I hope videos get recorded though. Speaking of videos, anyone know or have some uploaded videos from a ICs that would be good to watch in certain MUs that I want to learn at first? ( Like ICs vs Oli/mk/kirby/etc) ( I watched that Lux vs RB match already) or "educational" videos about ICs desynch that I may learn since I learn that way. I can't just learn by reading. I watch then try how to do it and get it down.

lol I been practicing CGs and Desynch like 6 hours a day or more :/ for like 3 weeks. :S

--------------

Sieguest

Smash Master
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Recently there's been talk of breaking the character. Fear not team, in just a little over a week, Hylian and I will be riding together in a car for ALL the hours. I don't think there's ever been such a combination of technical knowledge and technical creativity within such a close proximity since 2008.

Hype?

Of course there has....
Civil Engineers....

CP?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Hype?

I'm pretty much an insomniac >_> lol I can't sleep in cars very well. I know cool stuff that I don't really know how to do consistently and you could explain it to me though :p lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Friday around 5 or 6pm I think.

Not ready for pound yet. Need to practice more.
Call me when you get there :-D

And I agree, I gotta get some practice in, but I don't know when I'll have time before the event.

DeLux

I am not an MO kid. Jayhawkers and proud of it, etc etc etc

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Call me when you get there :-D

And I agree, I gotta get some practice in, but I don't know when I'll have time before the event.
May call you, May not. We might want to sleep after driving 15+ hours.

DeLux

Ironically, I get charged more for calling than texting lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MY ICs got quite a workout this weekend. I used them against some MKs and Falcos with great results. Though I did a lot of dumb stuff with them >_< I think I only recorded one match with them though so I may upload it later.

And Roller and I had the dumbest tournament set ever. LOL

DeLux

If it makes you all feel better, I played probably my worst brawl that I've played in the last two months yesterday.

Minor setback for a major comeback
I hope

DeLux

It was one of those scenarios where I swear I grabbed Zeton and Holms like 6-10 times in each set. I'd CG them and get to the kill percent. I would go to kill them, and then I would do an old bad habit (charging my smash before inputting the Fthrow) and they would mash out. Repeatedly.

And then I got frustrated and got impatient. Like Dash Grab everything that remotely looked like a grab setup even though they jumped it WELL before I got there. So dumb on my part.

More or less the story of the tournament for me.

Top Bottom