• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
When's the last time a player said "Oh great, I have to play a Peach?"

For Brawl anyways. Melee... Armada got that on lockdown.
Except it's more of an "oh great, i have to play armada?" then it is an "oh great, i have to play a peach?"

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Except it's more of an "oh great, i have to play armada?" then it is an "oh great, i have to play a peach?"
This
Except Peach arguably doesn't have a Brawl equivalent of Armada

Wasn't that only 1 tourney?
Same question, could someone check or something? I don't follow the Japan scene that much (Ghebbait)

:064:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This
Except Peach arguably doesn't have a Brawl equivalent of Armada
I think that was basically what DMG was trying to get at.

but peach is a much more solid character in melee than brawl, so it's understandable that she has more rep in melee.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Goddamn, I guess people really want to talk Peach. Lol.

Here we have a Link main still getting out of a hard set of pools and there is no one blinking. You guys are silly.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I think D3 wins, maybe even if you can get that stupid cg off?
Having seen NR vs. CO18/Seibrik and HRNut vs. CO18, I really do have to disagree with this. ZSS has a relatively easy time setting up a kill, while DDD has a hard time landing a kill move, and even if he does, it's probably going to be Bair. ZSS is much better at zoning DDD and gets more reward/momentum from her hits. Also, DDD has very few options when ZSS is juggling him. Don't get me wrong; DDD can do nasty stuff to ZSS, but I've seen NR take most of a stock from CO18 off of one hit because CO18 had no options.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I play Dark.pch for like 10000 hours a week and my character loses hard to peach
SFP's ZSS losing to Dark.Pch's Peach a lot =/= ZSS loses to Peach. Maybe he's just that much better than you? The MU is quite even, the top of the ZSS community and the top of the Peach community agree about that, both BBR and non-BBR. I also agree that it's even (although I prefer going Kirby since I'm much more comfortable with him and I don't get gimped by turnips).

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I had to play 3 good peaches this weekend. ><

The matches were very momentum based. It feels like a hard match-up, until you can get Peach in the air. You have to perfectly space your aerials too. Otherwise, dair or worse will get ya. But on the other hand, Peach's spacing can be tough to deal with when trying to regain your position from the ledge. It probably ends up close to even, maybe slightly in peach's favor, but I personally want to learn it better before saying for sure.

Sidenote: OMG I hate that if I jab aerial peach I get naired after jab2!

Sidenote 2: Nicole is so good. Hopefully her set with NR gets put up.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Goddamn, I guess people really want to talk Peach. Lol.

Here we have a Link main still getting out of a hard set of pools and there is no one blinking. You guys are silly.
They are blinking, its just fast that it doesn't look like they are

So Link for top tier? Or perhaps better-than-Jigglypuff tier?

I dunno

fkacyan

Smash Hero
ZSS's rule of thumb: If you're not MK/Marth and you're in the air, you lose. If you stay grounded, you win. If you have no ground game, you lose.

One day D3 mains will figure out how to not ever jump and suddenly the MU will be 7-3 for D3.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
ZSS's rule of thumb: If you're not MK/Marth and you're in the air, you lose. If you stay grounded, you win. If you have no ground game, you lose.

One day D3 mains will figure out how to not ever jump and suddenly the MU will be 7-3 for D3.
This is so not true, lol. ZSS has a really good ground game if you can read your opponent and a really bad one if you can't. This hugely exaggerates how bad your ground game feels when your opponent is a better player than you.

Coney

Smash Master

get grabbed
get shield pressured
have literally every single grounded move be punishable by sideb (or worse, downb)

zss is a big meanie weiner

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
DDD has no punishment to a spaced dsmash. No one really does, but the thing is DDD is slow enough to allow ZSS to start it up. That makes her ground game a lot better in that matchup imo. And the fact that her grab risk reward hugely improves with her CG and DDD's shield grabby playstyle make her grab useful as well.

vicente/ike

Smash Rookie
Woow amazing list. Fox's jump was well deserved so was ike's but I was a little disappointed about bowsers but I'll show how BA bowser at whobo 3. See y'all at the competition

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Peach should be lower then Wolf. He wrecks her...

I beat Nicole and King Beef in MM's and Kyon in pools at Pound 5. I beat Excel Zero at Pound 4 :awesome:. I've also beaten SSR in every tourney set we've played.

I love playing Peach's :).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^terrible logic

but when we play i will frak you up
What better logic is there then me beating 3 of the best Peach's all at the same tourney? Isn't the matchup being played out better then theorycraft?

Peach's float gets intercepted with lasers and Fair kills her. She can't kill Wolf till the 180's unless she gets a good read. Wolf's scarring has tricksies and the normal Peach killing with Uair's or Usmash from reads gets beaten out by shine lololoolol.

Good luck with that, but I'm never going to Texas @____@...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What better logic is there then me beating 3 of the best Peach's all at the same tourney? Isn't the matchup being played out better then theorycraft?

Peach's float gets intercepted with lasers and Fair kills her. She can't kill Wolf till the 180's unless she gets a good read. Wolf's scarring has tricksies and the normal Peach killing with Uair's or Usmash from reads gets beaten out by shine lololoolol.

Yeah, matchup, not tier list placing.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

I was referring to ...

Peach should be lower then Wolf. He wrecks her....
^this as being terrible logic.

Peach being unable to kill Wolf until 180 is ridiculous lol.
A smart Peach will rarely use float against Wolf at higher percentages.
I've killed plenty of Wolves trying to shine my uair or usmash. You forget we still have utilt.
It's definitely in Wolf's favor but not by a obscene amount.

55:45 In My Opinion.

Yeah, matchup, not tier list placing.
Smart man...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The ignorance of how ZSS works in the community is astounding.

She doesn't have a single ground move that doesnt have either absurd startup or endlag, allowing you to shieldcamp her easily.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

She doesn't have a single ground move that doesnt have either absurd startup or endlag, allowing you to shieldcamp her easily.
We don't talk about things like that

Dakpo

Smash Lord

She doesn't have a single :troll: that doesnt have either absurd :troll: or :troll:, allowing you to :troll: her easily.

fixed** :troll:
so easy to shield pressure....down tilt is balls hard to punish, unless you PS. but of course you can punish anything with PS

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Dtilt is easy to punish by the characters that matter. Shield > option. I'm not even joking, most of the characters that matter have an attack they can do OoS to punish your dtilt, even when properly spaced... And in the middle of a heated match, spacing your dtilt perfectly against their shields and emerging unpunished is pretty farfetched with all those fast/disjointed characters running around the top placings. One or two dtilts to zone the ground near you is good though, but the attack isn't 'balls hard to punish' enough that you can use it with little to no fear of being retaliated. If anything, you use it sparingly THEN it's hard to punish.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
bowser beats metaknight 70:30

He can jump an infinite amount of times. It's completely unbeatable. Everyone else is 100:0 bowsers favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom