• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
@Beat: If you feel comfortable claiming I think you should go ahead and claim in your next post.

@OS: Thanks for the reasoning, I do appreciate it but there is something that sort of bothers me. FF claimed a role that you have proven to be true(the whole double shot thing) and his first target chosen was you prior to your claim, win other prs claimed when he targeted you, or at least on pr did. If FF was the abductor, wouldn't he had targeted one of the first people who claimed so that he could just say "look guys I did this I'm town!", especially since before you claimed you did have a lot of suspicion on you.

@Raz: Why is that the beat is the only person "OS cleared" when Os has already targeted a few other living people?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So if he can't decide where they go, there's a good chance this wasn't going to help anyway?

*sigh*

I'm sorry guys. Can someone please tell me what the problem is between this, exactly?

We knew OS was probably going to get abducted.

Everyone has claimed now (except BeatStick), correct? That means someone is lying. We can find out pretty easily.

Rajam, seal me or FF. OS gets a cop, or Ryu sees who abducts OS.

If Rajam seals me away, I'd put money on Ran or Nich.

We haven't sealed our lynch yet.
You should waited until after this dAY. Why would you put your money on me? Aren't I the lynch toDay?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also scum might have been abducted if it's an indy. Of course not all of them, unless abductor guess right 3 times, @_@.

So while we shouldn't leave that out as a possibility, someone's claim is not legit.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@OS: Thanks for the reasoning, I do appreciate it but there is something that sort of bothers me. FF claimed a role that you have proven to be true(the whole double shot thing) and his first target chosen was you prior to your claim, win other prs claimed when he targeted you, or at least on pr did. If FF was the abductor, wouldn't he had targeted one of the first people who claimed so that he could just say "look guys I did this I'm town!", especially since before you claimed you did have a lot of suspicion on you.
FF said he could only use his ability on N1 and N3.

No one has claimed double abilities on D3 (N2 actions).

On N1, no one was clear. On N3, I was a claimed cop.

That said, it still doesn't mean it is him. I'm just assuming it is based off of a convincing claim.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sorry GLG, I forgot OS cleared Nich. My bad. Ok, so lessens the pool even further, really. Now understanding why OS wants to seal FF.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Uh, yeah, Raziek. Why wouldn't I fakeclaim the census instead of claiming roleblocked? And my coroner is proven by me visiting Zen N2. If I wasn't town, why not just claim Zen as scum? It would make me look a lot better then saying "Sorry guys, the guy I pushed all of D2 was actually town".

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah, my bad Nich, I forgot you were claimed innocent by OS. -_-

Sorry.

So, if we assume Luxor was scum, we're looking at probably 4 scum max? Luxor, Rajam (If he doesn't confirm his ability), FF (If fakeclaim) and Ran.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Does Luxor matter? I mean, if they are taken away by abductor, they are gone all game rite?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not necessarily.

Nor does that matter. Luxor was killed, not abducted. It's very possible Cdubs killed a member of the scumteam.

Zen was coronered, and Vult flipped Town. Luxor is the only other unknown killed by Cdubs.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Uh, yeah, Raziek. Why wouldn't I fakeclaim the census instead of claiming roleblocked? And my coroner is proven by me visiting Zen N2. If I wasn't town, why not just claim Zen as scum? It would make me look a lot better then saying "Sorry guys, the guy I pushed all of D2 was actually town".
Why wouldn't you fakeclaim census?

Well, for one, mafia would know if you were lying. That's a few people right away that immediately know you're the abductor and would basically destroy your wincon. So there's that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In your claim, I didn't see anything of stopping that person from using any actions. Does sealing cover that as well? (I would assume so, but I'm double checking)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Twilight 4 Begins

5/9 | 03.15.11 11:59AM EST

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/Red Ryu/frozenflame751/Overswarm/Raziek/

Raziek |giraffelasergun/Ranmaru/

No Vote|Nicholas1024/Rajam/

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Event Scene

[collapse=Event Scene]The battle rages on, and Jill continued to fight valiantly amongst her comrades. As the day drew to a close, she couldn't help but feel something even more strange was on the horizon than before. Suddenly, she saw a vortex surround and consume someone else on the battlefield, seemingly wiping them from this dimension without a trace. She didn't get a good enough look to see if said person was friend or foe, but she knew she had to remain on her toes or she might be next.[/collapse]

frozenflame751, ???, ??? has gone missing and been removed from the game!

Twilight 4 continues.

Rajam

Smash Champion
In your claim, I didn't see anything of stopping that person from using any actions. Does sealing cover that as well? (I would assume so, but I'm double checking)
Ufff, my role didn't say it, but I asked Xiivi and he confirmed me he can't use any actions; he is removed in all aspects a whole phase loop.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think Raz should die for that, if not for anything else.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
No, it was an incredibly dumb move, but hardly a scum one. If he's scum, why not just tell it to your scumbuddies in private? Why tell town at all? It could be scum trying to appear townie by sharing info, but I think it's primarily just a dumb-tell.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No, it was an incredibly dumb move, but hardly a scum one. If he's scum, why not just tell it to your scumbuddies in private? Why tell town at all? It could be scum trying to appear townie by sharing info, but I think it's primarily just a dumb-tell.
A derr

Unless he doesn't have scummates and is an independent abductor.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
True. But if he makes anymore dumb moves, I'd be suspicious of him trying to mess up on purpose so that he could be ignored. So just keep an eye on his actions after this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
True. But if he makes anymore dumb moves, I'd be suspicious of him trying to mess up on purpose so that he could be ignored. So just keep an eye on his actions after this.
You're dead, by the way.

You should write us something in your journal, if you have it. Maybe a limerick.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I really don't see it, if I died I would have flipped watcher and people would have been smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and see those messages were my results from each night.

If he kept quiet I could have watched OS quietly since no one knew I had a watcher role. Then we would have gotten scum or abductor that went after OS.

So why the hell did he reveal me?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Either it's a gambit or he just thought it was the best thing to do. Simple enough.

Rajam

Smash Champion
RR do you know what happened N1 with your ability? Since no one claimed anything about your messages that Night

Also, any ideas on how to use Raziek's ability in a useful pro-town way at this point?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Also Ranmaru, why don't you just tell us what did you put on your journal? I see no sense in waiting until your death scene for that

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I watched Nich because I thought scum was gonna kill him for claiming D1 a pro town role. He was roleblocked so someone should have been seen when I watched him.

However no one has fessed up on that message.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
It's likely that it went to scum. If it went to town, they'd either out the roleblocker or say I was lying. So, scum likely got it.

Top Bottom