• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
Who's ya'll pj?

How does the houston tier list work? The previous ones have like 10 ppl and the current one is like 5 people. I r confused.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
i wanted to play video games with sync on friday, but i hear he is getting down instead

Trela

Smash Lord
All RIGHT, THAT'S IT!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS WITH THE NEW PLAYERS IN HOUSTON NOW-A-DAYS!?!?!? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KEEP THEIR ****ING MOUTHS SHUT FOR ONE ****ING MINUTE WHENEVER SOMEONE ELSE SAYS SOMETHING!?!?!? WHY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME ONE OF US MAKES A POST IN THIS THREAD, KILIK/MAHABRA/TESH HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY RESPOND BACK TO IT OR MAKE ONE OF THE MOST USELESS ****ING POSTS IN THIS FORUM'S HISTORY!?!?!? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE SHY AND QUIET PLAYERS THAT WOULD JOIN OUR SCENE EVERY FEW MONTHS!?!?!? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?

KILIK - YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING ****ING POSTER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, EVEN WORSE THAN KINGDOM COME WAS!!! NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN THE POST "LOL" UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP!!! CONGRATUL-****ING-LATIONS, BRO!!! WHEN THE WAS THE LAST TIME SOMEONE PAYED ATTENTION TO YOUR POST OTHER THAN ADMIRAL PIT OVER THERE OR THE SONIC MASTER HIMSELF!?!?!? ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS, *******!!!!!

MAHABRA THE **** - PIT CAN LOOP ARROWS AROUND THE STAGE!?!?!? NO ****ING WAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! YOU JUST HAD TO WRITE ESSAYS AND RESEARCH PAPERS ABOUT IT, TOO!!! ****!!!!! SINCE WHEN DID THIS THREAD BECOME A ****ING CHARACTER DISCUSSION!?!?!? AND DO YOU THINK WE'D HAVE ANY ****ING CLUE TO WHO THE **** YASS IS!?!?!? NOBODY GIVES A FLYING ***!!!!!

TESH - WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! HOLD THE ****ING PHONE!!! TOON LINK IS MID TIER!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!? WHO WOULD OF EVER ****ING KNEW!!! I HAD NO ****ING IDEA THAT TOON LINK, ON THE OFFICIAL BRAWL BACK ROOM TIER LIST VERSON 5, WAS A MIDDLE TIER CHARACTER!!! YOU JUST BLEW MY ****ING MIND WITH THAT INFORMATION!!! STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR ****TY POSTS FUNNY FOR ONCE, OK!?!?!? ****!!!!!

TFL;DFR

WHAT WAS THE LAST ****ING THING YOU GUYS DID FOR THIS COMMUNITY!?!?!? LEARN TO THINK BEFORE YOU ****ING SPEAK, AND YOU MAY ACTUALLY GET SOMEWHERE IN THIS ****ING LIFE!!! IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THEN PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD..........

GTFO OF THIS THREAD!!!!!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
You know what Trela makes a good fkin point. Stop posting useless BUL*SH*T!! I second your post good sir.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Trela (Though I wonder if that's Xyro on Trela's account?).

/caps

Since I'm posting in the Texas thread. Who here is going to CoT5?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I remember the days when the only thing Trela posted was "SWEET!"

Good times, good times.

BioDG

Smash Ace
lol Seagull randomly shows up. Hey thar.

EDIT2: holy crap pj brought in like a million people viewing this thread

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shadow1Pj brought me here with his blog on AiB that was Trela's post. Same reason other people are here I imagine.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pirates 4 next week...

sheikamaru

jive
Hmm someone sure had a lot to get off their chest ;P never knew I had to make myself known in order to post on a "social thread" -_-
:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
just wanna say, didn't mean to be detrimental to the houston community. tbh im just tryin to fit in out here with the quick responses and such (which again, xyro asked about arrows). obviously though that ain't happenin. at least not online. so again, my bad. kinda dehyped my everything so idk wat to think atm.

inb4igetmugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom