• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Soupy-Kaspar confuses facts!
For the one in question has been town
in the mentioned game until the very act
where the evil decided to take him down!

And recruited him onto their wicked side!
But before that to the town he was allied!

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
and also, your #195 i agree with, i lean towards gord too right now, and a flip on either would help me feel mucho better about the other.

Vote: Gordito

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maybe so people can't say "Oh well he is playing the same as he did when he was SCUM, he must be scum here"

#HBC | ѕoup

Gheb cannot you see?
do you not understand?
choice is but a noob, he is not a man!

tell me what you think, you were there too
something in the clouds, or maybe in the royalblue.

#HBC | ѕoup

ran, choice's play was obv town, noone had him pegged as scum, if something is broken, don't fix it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The vulture from Philly makes no sense in my eyes
Against Choice he argues - for Gordito he votes?
Only his logic against the former truly applies!
Listen to what I say and take notes:

For it's Choice's play - and only his - that shows bad intention!
Is Gordo truly the evil one or are you just not paying attention?

#HBC | ѕoup

and oh, just read your blurb ._.

then idk what to think, it's either choice or gord at the moment.

#HBC | ѕoup

I see the evil, ghebora
i see it clear, but it is nothing i fear
gordito honestly seems true
and appealing to the eye
but either choice
or gordito will die

perhaps i am ignorant, and that i should read
and perhaps i should not bite the hands that feeds.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb cannot you see?
do you not understand?
choice is but a noob, he is not a man!

tell me what you think, you were there too
something in the clouds, or maybe in the royalblue.
You call him "noob" but I don't see how
For his natural talent is not up for debate!
He's new but he manages to deal somehow
And is aware of his duties and his fate!

It's Gordito who is the joker and tends to not be serious
But it's Choice who makes me wary and curious

Vote: Choice

#HBC | ѕoup

i feel so ashamed, to mess up my facts
but at least i understand now, perhaps there can be justice at last!

#HBC | ѕoup

unvote vote: vVv Choice

Ghebora, when did choice give in to the evil, can you show it to me clear?
i will need to look at it, and face my fears.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Of course. I have quandries with Gord, so I have voted him. I also state my thoughts on both. Both are not voting. I argue against Choice because I have a scum read on him.

In the bold, I think not. Gord has just said all he has done was a joke, and did nothing after that. Did you not see Choice voting Axel, and Gord, and then unvoting? If Choice flips scum, then either Axel or Gord could be scum with him.

I am paying attention. I have re-read the thread multiple times.

Why do you call me a vulture?

Unvote

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
unvote vote: vVv Choice

Ghebora, when did choice give in to the evil, can you show it to me clear?
i will need to look at it, and face my fears.
Now that you are voting Choice, can you give me your thoughts on my #196?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi ()
Axel (3) - Ryker, WashedLaundry, Evil Eye
Ranmaru ()
Soupamario ()
Ryker ()
Evil Eye ()
Gheb_01 ()
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD
Gordito () -
vVv Choice (6) - AfroGandhi, Circus, Axel, Gheb_01, Soupamario, Ranmaru
Red Ryu ()
WashedLaundry ()

Not voting: Shinarouji, Red Ryu, Gordito, vVv Choice

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Circus, what are your thoughts lately? On Soup?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Fools, now is not time to make haste!
We must take everything into consideration
Or else we let this Day go to waste
And with it important information!

The man of choice should be given time to explain
Before we decide to seal his bane

Unvote

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Still wasn't really convinced Choice was town when Soup was making the play comparison between his style in this game and in Dexter (which I did not play or read, other than the drama afterward), but now it's particularly unconvincing. Choice is still scummy.

Don't have a strong opinion on Gord yet. Will have to reread later.

Kind of interested to see what an Axel flip might reveal though, now that we've seen some lines being drawn. He's not my first choice at the moment, but I do think he's probably a good fallback plan.

Shin and Ryu makin' me crazy with the not contributing while posting, but I'm particularly wary of Washed for some reason.

Gheb so town, I love it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vultures ... in my visions they appear
They lurk in the skies and wait to strike
In the moment where death is near
Which is what you are like

For you can't be trusted and you're always restrained
Asking silly questions until your victim is drained!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vultures ... in my visions they appear
They lurk in the skies and wait to strike
In the moment where death is near
Which is what you are like

For you can't be trusted and you're always restrained
Asking silly questions until your victim is drained!

How am I always restrained?

Most of my questions are related to reads. They help me to develop my own reads. If you can find examples of questions which wouldn't help me find scum, I would consider improving my method of questioning.

@Circus: Thank you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
About Shin and Ryu. I haven't seen Shin view at all, but I have seen RR view multiple times and yet to see a read from him.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, totally forgot to answer you about Soup too. I like him at the moment.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yea, I'm fine with Choice dying toDay. I REEEALLY don't like the flip flopping by Soup, and moreso, Ran, from my wagon to Choice's. And I don't give a shiz about what you guys say, but if Choice flips scum Ran becomes scummy in my eyes. Soup might be scum, but I don't see much wrong with his play so far aside from said flip floppy wagoning, whereas Ran is just... Vote: Ran.

@Ran (don't make me regret asking you a question) What made you decide it was a better decision, voting for Choice, rather than me? Soup's reason seems, sort of, clear, but you just seem to be saying "lol k".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My #195 and my #196.

Seemed very fake. I have already explained that I have scum reads on you and Choice, and I was willing to compromise.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
#195 didn't tell me anything about a read.

#196, you're dealing with RVS shenanigans in the first half... and is the bottom half you try'na make an Axel-Choice scum connection? Because if it is it doesn't hold any water at all. And then you go on to say that he's not voting anybody, which is not, and can almost never be, a scum tell.

Again, WHAT made you think Choice is better than me as far as your vote goes? Yea, you were try'na make points against Choice, calling him scummy and whatnot, but the entire time, you had your vote on me. There had to be, some sort of a third party that helped dissuade you from my wagon, and onto the Choice wagon.

Choice

Smash Champion
hmm ok. in response to why i unvoted Gordito, my whole case/suspicion about him was that he carried out his actions (voting for axel and putting him at l-1) without reason and without desire to have any responsibility for it, like with him asking for other people's approval or direction as to what to do. he said he did it all caz it was rvs, and seriously believes so or at least makes it seem as if he did so i give him the benefit of the doubt.

as for voting me caz i dont got a vote on no one, i went to sleep short after my unvote and i have a bunch of null reads on everyone pretty much. nothing really sticks out as scummy.

i'll respond to everything else you guys have said soon. just figured i should get something out quick so you don't lynch me.

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
Do I put em at L-1 Gheb/Ryker/EE/WL?
Explain why you asked and why you chose those 4. Actually just explain why you put WL in there please

WL's #79.. And like every post... wtfamireading.jpg

Vultures are of use for no one
Good, bad, kind - you still all feed from carrion
If you have a use then show one!
Or else you're nothing but barbarian.

While I can tell apart the slow-minded from the wicked
I do not see the difference in your statements' thicket!

Yeah not OK at all. You're voting him because he's not shown a use, whereas WL/Choice/You/Soup all have shown a use up to that point? You say you see no difference between dumb/scum for them, but that's the reason you're voting? Weak as ****

Choice's #103 looks very natural so I'm pretty cool with him atm

Unless of course Axel himself ends up being scum, eh?

Axel, what would you say is the most likely reason for Gheb to be saying what he's saying about you? Do you think it's a gambit or maybe a false read or what?
What do you think?

not my job to tell you how to defend yourself. i think in general asking other people to defend you or instructions on how to defend yourself isnt the right way. your lawyer aint here bud.

give us some reason to think you're town. one valid reason to lynch that i see coming up soon is that you're doing nothing to prove yourself as town. your defense right now is "everyone else that's got their vote on me is scum!" but with nothing to support that other than the vote that they got on you.
Do you think the wagon was legitimate and everyone on it had sound townie reasoning for being on it? (Wagon = Gheb_01, Ryker, vVv Choice, WashedLaundry, Soupamario, Gordito)

kk cool beans. both of you have played quite a bit of mafia or?
Is this question actually going to help you play the game/help you read us or help town in any way? Simple Yes or No.

i didnt feel entirely comfortable leaving my vote on axel, but he hasnt given me any reason to remove it so i wont.
If you felt uncomfortable in that seat why would you ever stay there? Surely the fact you're uncomfortable is enough to remove it? In #162 you still haven't removed it despite saying that you don't want the day to end yet

-null is pretty much what i get too. his play in the end of it (zen's play) was sorta towny, but still not enough to have me leaning in that direciton. J's posts make me think he's more scummy though. i've only ever had 1 hydra in any of the games i've played, and it was my first game so my analysis of it all wasnt that great i think.
Can you distinguish between J posting on Axel and Zen posting on Axel? If not then what about the 2 one-liner's that J has posted are scummy?

@ranmaru, how come you voted Gordo?
I voted Gord because he said he didn't think Axel was scummy (in response to you) and I asked him why he asked to put him at l-1. He doesn't UNDERSTAND my question so I voted him for now.
ebwop: unvote: Gordito
you answered well, though how come you did all that for shizz and giggles even though we had pretty much left rvs?
These three posts come all in a row, mad scummy and basically asking for a reason to jump on another wagon.

Unvote

FoS: Shin

Don't follow a wagon blindly.
And only at post #229 did you feel the need to tell someone this? Really? Would also look at Soup/Shin potentially because of this.

Choice is giving me a major headahce, don't like the turnaround from Soup nor some or Gord's early actions.
Ryker/WL/Gheb being idiots. Suffice to say I want something substantial, rather than just random bull**** then running away.

@Gheb: Yes, the content is there but it is also harder to comprehend and access, stop what you're doing because its a pain in the arse and makes it harder for me to tell if your scum or not. That also makes me think you're scum.

I'm perfectly OK with Axel atm as well. Think that's all my substantial reads

Inactives where you at? Namedrops: EE/Ryker/WL/RR/Shin/and now Axel. Content please.

Tired. Will be back tomorrow probably with mind made up for a solid scumpick.

#HBC | ѕoup

didn't see his last fail to vote choice, gord pointed it out to me, no harm done.

#HBC | ѕoup

also regarding my flip, gheb pointed out some very good information about choice, and basically broke my town case on him, thus i switched my vote.

Choice

Smash Champion
Large post approaching!

The prophecy - I've seen it come true!
The vultures have finally appeared
Stinky and useless - just like I knew
Though they're not the evil I feared!

Two paths are winding - one to Gordito, one to the man with three V's in his name
They look not alike! Both appear to be faulty - at least one is to blame!

The choice is right in your title
And yet you are offering none!
Please answer this for it's vital
to know where your thoughts have gone

A choice, you say? You offer but *one* direction!
Do justice to your name! Show us your reflection!

What is it you see as faulty in my play?
I don't really get what you're asking for in your 3rd stanza. Is there seriously no way you can stop writing in poems, its kinda annoying/difficult to read. English is my least favorite subject and even though you may not think so, your posts are pretty cryptic.

How did Gord answer well? What is your read on Gord now that you unvoted him, and why did that change?
I answered this in my post before. I guess i think he answered well because i believe him. This is the first time i've played with him in a game and he's been present (he was in dexter mafia but didnt post anything besides the first irl day and go town when he died pretty much) so i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. to me it seems sincere but thats also why i threw out a question for others to respond to about what they think of that play from gordito.
no one has yet to answer that question.
i still would like answers.

my current read on Gordo is null but his latest posts look pretty decent.

Bold is filler.
Reason to vote hop onto Axel, fake. (You could easily see that J|Zen is the players of the hydra)

Axel doesn't question Choice's vote at all at that point. Later Axel gives a noob scum read to Choice, yet only asking Choice his experience with mafia in between Choice's vote on Axel and Axel's #81. (Meaning Axel didn't really care about his Choice scum read)

Choice also is currently voting no one like Gord, but I am still leaning Gord.
The first paragraph was in rvs pretty much, but i was basically going off of what happened last game. There was a wagon created at the start for reactions/to get the day started and i like how that went so i figured thats where ryker was going again (he was the head of it all last time) but i guess as most things, it didnt play out just the same as it did the first time. pretty much, my intention was just to get the day's scumhunting started. in my eyes, the wagon's intention wasnt to lynch Axel without question, just to get someone as the center of attention. ryker's play revolving around the wagon was different too, but right now he hasnt posted anything so i wouldn't exactly label him as scummy.

i don't really get the point of your 2nd paragraph.

i already said why i'm voting no one.

what are these bad intentions you think you're picking up on? stop being so vague so as to maintain poetic form. its like you're half explaining things. don't hold back your own reads/information just to post in this way.

I see the evil, ghebora
i see it clear, but it is nothing i fear
gordito honestly seems true
and appealing to the eye
but either choice
or gordito will die

perhaps i am ignorant, and that i should read
and perhaps i should not bite the hands that feeds.
i think its a bit early to say its either me or gordo, so if that's on everyone's minds i'd say maybe not think that. theres a chance gordo might be town too, but again i'm not gonna sit here and defend someone else.

You call him "noob" but I don't see how
For his natural talent is not up for debate!
He's new but he manages to deal somehow
And is aware of his duties and his fate!

It's Gordito who is the joker and tends to not be serious
But it's Choice who makes me wary and curious

iunno what you mean by natural talent, but yea i'm not too keen on being called noob, though i seriously won't deny that i think it is more difficult to be playing town /=

again you don't say exactly why you are wary/curious. please elaborate ghebby.

Of course. I have quandries with Gord, so I have voted him. I also state my thoughts on both. Both are not voting. I argue against Choice because I have a scum read on him.

In the bold, I think not. Gord has just said all he has done was a joke, and did nothing after that. Did you not see Choice voting Axel, and Gord, and then unvoting? If Choice flips scum, then either Axel or Gord could be scum with him.

I am paying attention. I have re-read the thread multiple times.

Unvote
Is really not voting an issue for you? What about Red Ryu? You've said nothing about him not having voted.

I'm not gonna flip scum, so if you're banking on connections like that from my flip. tough luck.

Oh you kids and your MTV

i realize you had written out why you voted for me before, but do you mind reiterating it? you had those thoughts long ago, have you been keeping up with the game? did you just see votes for me and tack it on?
FoS: Shinarouji

i'm not liking ran right now either nor gheb, but that might just be because of all these poems.

Choice

Smash Champion
also regarding my flip, gheb pointed out some very good information about choice, and basically broke my town case on him, thus i switched my vote.
what was it gheb pointed out? i feel like i missed it

Top Bottom