• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

Choice

Smash Champion
god i dont have to read much to see the scum in choice, but i see town in him, i have some questions for you, choice.

who is the scummiest player as of now? why?
how do you feel about the inactives?
whats your read on axel? does gheb influence this read?
whos the towniest player here?

etc.
kk, i just reread all the posts. here's where i'm at now:

scummiest: After the reread, i have to say Gordito.
i really dont like how he asked other people to decide for him if he should put Axel at L-1. its like he's trying to not be responsible for the lynch if it ends up being a mislynch. he had a few other posts but nothing with content really.
unvote vote Gordito

why not think for yourself my man?
do you still think axel is scummy?
did you ever think he was scummy?
what are your thoughts about his reaction to the wagon?
how come you threw a question at EE even though he hasnt posted even now?

inactives: i don't like it, but it hasnt even been 24 hours right? this is why i don't want the day to end so early pretty much.
@both EE and RR: when you arrive, what are your thoughts on the axel wagon?
which post do you dislike the most so far?

my read on axel is null/leaning scum. gheb did influence this read because of his vision posts and poetic madness. its honestly kinda annoying me now since he denied actually having any information, but at the same time he's already got this poetic ambiguity goin on. maybe he has to maintain it or something? i dunno. maybe its all just bs.

towniest player: besides myself, i have the towniest read on soupamario. he seems the most level headed so far and have given a lot of effort to understand gheb, which honestly has not been easy. i said null/leaning town last time i said my read on him, and that still stands.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Axhole said:
r u saying he's not scum for it? u speak as if he's town
Sorry, I get how you can be mistaken. I'm speaking in the context that he's Soup. As far as alignment, I don't wanna judge too quickly because if I allow myself to I'm almost 100% sure I'll have a scum read on em. But he tends to complain a lot about how people sometimes think he's scum. And that's one of the reasons why.

Axel said:
gord wat do u think of my scum read on you? do you know my alignment yet?
Lol @ reading this after I unvoted.

@All: Nobody's scum because of voting Axel. That's a hilarious null tell, and I'm sure that it'll simmer soonish once it hits everybody that scum hunting shall commence.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh yea forgot to mention @Shin you voted for Choice in the AiB style lmao. In order for your vote to count here you gotta actually bolden the words Vote: Choice, not just the name. And unvoting, you just gotta bolden unvote.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
ugh, choice, this town read on you is like stabbing mysellf...

gord, the fact you jumped on me off the gun is pretty null, but both me and you know towngord woulda just ignored it or call it a soup tell, instead, youre worried about nothing and afraid to vote me.

#HBC | Gorf

/just realized these were @ me.

Choice said:
why not think for yourself my man?
do you still think axel is scummy?
did you ever think he was scummy?
what are your thoughts about his reaction to the wagon?
how come you threw a question at EE even though he hasnt posted even now?
1st question's stupid, seeing how it was just for shiz and giggles.
No.
No.
It was pre' solid. Null/town tell imho.
They all (including EE) know why.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup said:
gord, the fact you jumped on me off the gun is pretty null, but both me and you know towngord woulda just ignored it or call it a soup tell, instead, youre worried about nothing and afraid to vote me.
You were urging Axel to claim at L-1. Did you notice that I didn't call ya scummy for it? Once? Even though common knowledge would point to the action being role fishing? Which I've yet to conclude as the action, seeing as how you're Soup?

Ran said:
If you didn't ever think Axel was scummy, why did you ask about putting him to L-1?
Your queries baffle me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Circus and RR, thoughts on Gord?

Vote: Gord

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Eh, not really worried about Gord right now.

Soup, can you explain your town read on Choice for me? I'm interested.

Gheb, on a scale of one to lynch-this-motha-****a, how much does Axel need to die toDay?

#HBC | ѕoup

You were urging Axel to claim at L-1. Did you notice that I didn't call ya scummy for it? Once? Even though common knowledge would point to the action being role fishing? Which I've yet to conclude as the action, seeing as how you're Soup?
axel had some hefty crap on him seeing how gheb had that 'information' and all, suffice to say who knows what gheb will spout when he gets back, but aside from the point, i know.

and nope, you did, id dig up the quote but could care less, youd just direct back to me and wed have a nice time consuming argument.

#HBC | ѕoup

sure thing circus...ill post an iso when im on a comp.

#HBC | Gorf

and nope, you did, id dig up the quote but could care less, youd just direct back to me and wed have a nice time consuming argument.
It's shiz like this that makes people think you're scum dude like seriously ugh -_-.
Umm... Yes I can quite clearly image the wagon exhibiting a change within the next 10 irl days that we have until deadline.
Are you talking about quotes outside of these two, both of which I don't call you scum in the slightest? In fact, the former is me saying that things like that can make people THINK you're scum when it can go either way.

Idk if I'm getting too heated. Too tired to tell if that makes sense lol.

Choice

Smash Champion
ugh, choice, this town read on you is like stabbing mysellf...
sorry? i really don't know what to say to this.

/just realized these were @ me.

1st question's stupid, seeing how it was just for shiz and giggles.
No.
No.
It was pre' solid. Null/town tell imho.
They all (including EE) know why.
-fair enough.
-ic
-ic
-null is pretty much what i get too. his play in the end of it (zen's play) was sorta towny, but still not enough to have me leaning in that direciton. J's posts make me think he's more scummy though. i've only ever had 1 hydra in any of the games i've played, and it was my first game so my analysis of it all wasnt that great i think. one thing i found super annoying though was that one half could come in and clear up the others mess all too easily it seemed. they lived hella long caz of that (and they were scum >.>)
-can you elaborate on that for everyone else that you didnt list?

@ranmaru, how come you voted Gordo?

@shinarouji, who are the three scummiest players to you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I voted Gord because he said he didn't think Axel was scummy (in response to you) and I asked him why he asked to put him at l-1. He doesn't UNDERSTAND my question so I voted him for now.

Choice

Smash Champion
ebwop: unvote: Gordito
you answered well, though how come you did all that for shizz and giggles even though we had pretty much left rvs?

#HBC | Gorf

We weren't done with RVS lmao. We still had votes on Axel, a wagon that was totally 100% fueled by RVS. RVS is basically a point of the game where ice needs to be broken. And the ice being broken occurred once the hilarious Axel wagon diffused and actual scum hunting commenced.

Choice

Smash Champion
I voted Gord because he said he didn't think Axel was scummy (in response to you) and I asked him why he asked to put him at l-1. He doesn't UNDERSTAND my question so I voted him for now.
hmmm, true true.

ok wait, Gordito. What was it specifically that you did for "shiz and giggles"?
the question you asked.
the vote.
explain.

@everyone:hey actually, for those who have played with Gordito before, is him putting Axel at L-1 something he would do just for fun?

Choice

Smash Champion
We weren't done with RVS lmao. We still had votes on Axel, a wagon that was totally 100% fueled by RVS. RVS is basically a point of the game where ice needs to be broken. And the ice being broken occurred once the hilarious Axel wagon diffused and actual scum hunting commenced.
i know what RVS is. that wagon started in rvs but then gheb made some weird poem post about having visions.

#HBC | Gorf

You're actually complying with the garbage that Ran is vomiting?!

I can't believe I'm about to go into such excruciating detail with all of this.

EVERYTHING that happened prior to me saying that Soup having Axel claim was stupid, was me being funny. EVERYTHING that had to do with voting Axel, hazing Axel, was for shiz and giggles.

The question, and the vote, was me fooling around. Completely.

And just to let you guys know, putting Axel at L-1 caused absolutely no harm to town whatsoever. Who the hell would quickhammer him at the beginning of the Day like that? I mean yea J has a history of self hammering as town but GOD knows he wouldn't do it when it'd mean wasting a Day. And if anybody aside from him were to do it, they'd be scum without a shadow of a doubt.

And I guess I skimmed over gheb's "vision" malarkey, but chances are if I had seen it I would have ignored it, SEEING THAT IT WAS STILL RVS.

Axel

J|Zεη
wow i thought if anyone, EE would come in being all rational and a good player and stuff . sucks.

choice and soup are obvbuds

Axel

J|Zεη
i'm not admitting that since its not what i believe. how come you're trying to so hard to contort my words? i'm not being opportunistic either. i think you're assuming i'm not gonna make any other effort to pursue anyone else that's lookin scummy, which is not true at all. i havent really done so yet, but i blame battle star galactica and the fact that no one else is responding nearly as much as you are. plus i got my vote on you right now, so why wouldnt i address you?

the point of asking that question was to create more activity/get more posts out of circus. theres no other way to deduce where people lie/what team they're playing for other than their posts, at least not during the day, so why wouldn't i want him to address me more?

anyways a few questions for you:
now that everyone besides EE and RR has posted, who would you like to hear more from?

who do you think is scummy?

out of everyone in this game, who do you really hope is town?

@ryker, can i get a post from you that's not just unvote vote: Axel? you've had enough time to cruise on that one, but lets get some actual content now.
Ryker and Gord I'd like to hear more from. I'd like not to hear from Gheb and Ranmaru. EE I'd like to play the game as well.

I think you, Soup, and Ryker are scum.

I was really hoping EE was town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, on a scale of one to lynch-this-motha-****a, how much does Axel need to die toDay?
The vulture is an ugly bird indeed
Though sometimes it's the lesser bad
Let's pluck him then in times of need
When nothing better can be had

Perhaps the vulture's not the cruelest fiend in this
In the past I shall look in case there's anything I miss.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh silly me! Forgot to respond!
Out of ten I'd give him worth a 6.5
His death not always what I want
Though no value I see within his life!

The past will reveal who surpassed that mark!
I shall find them and break their arc!

Unvote

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The prophecy - I've seen it come true!
The vultures have finally appeared
Stinky and useless - just like I knew
Though they're not the evil I feared!

Two paths are winding - one to Gordito, one to the man with three V's in his name
They look not alike! Both appear to be faulty - at least one is to blame!

The implication of your name - it tingles my senses!
Alternatives are offered but you have offered none!
So let us now break down these fences
And let me ask you this: who is the evil one?

Let's assume the following: something has caught your attention?
If that's the case make your assertion!

The choice is right in your title
And yet you are offering none!
Please answer this for it's vital
to know where your thoughts have gone

A choice, you say? You offer but *one* direction!
Do justice to your name! Show us your reflection!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Gheb: I'd lean towards Gord. He says everything he has done with regards to Axel was a joke, yet unvotes and doesn't re-vote. He's being useless and pokes at Soup for asking someone to claim at l-1. Choice is doing more than Gord, yet his reason for unvoting Gord seems fake to me.

ebwop: unvote: Gordito
you answered well, though how come you did all that for shizz and giggles even though we had pretty much left rvs?
How did Gord answer well? What is your read on Gord now that you unvoted him, and why did that change?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
seriously i feel like i should watch it too.

Vote: Axel

are you supposed to be a hydra of J and Zen?
Bold is filler.
Reason to vote hop onto Axel, fake. (You could easily see that J|Zen is the players of the hydra)

This is Axel's response to the question:

Bingo. The Name's Axel, got it memorized?
Axel doesn't question Choice's vote at all at that point. Later Axel gives a noob scum read to Choice, yet only asking Choice his experience with mafia in between Choice's vote on Axel and Axel's #81. (Meaning Axel didn't really care about his Choice scum read)

Choice also is currently voting no one like Gord, but I am still leaning Gord.

#HBC | ѕoup

before i get to my wall-o text,

@Axel

that logic is awful about me and choice being obv buds.

#HBC | ѕoup

~ Choice Iso ~

If you go look at Choice's early play on dexter, it is completely different then the play now.

He's more calm and composed in his posts, whether here where he is all over and quite agressive.

Calm/Composed -
vVv Choice said:
i seriously think that day 1 is one of the most important, why would we just lynch one of those people you randomly listed (to me at least its random). day 1 gives us useful insight on how the rest of the game is gonna play out. i never played with most those people nor yourself so i'm not really just gonna jump and believe anything you say without a trace of skepticism. i'll keep what you said in mind though.
vVv Choice said:
i've played mafia quite a few times in person and twice in a text-based context. i dont mind the whole "i see you viewing the thread" or whatever though just caz someone has the thread open doesnt mean they're actively reading it. i feel like really that's only an issue when people go without posting for long periods of time.

i dont really get a scum read from you right now, i mean i've only seen you post like 5 times or somethin (i dont wanna count how many posts you actually posted already) i feel like its quick to make such a call. its more like a null read currently. if its about me not "pressuring" rajam or joining that wagon, i just disagree with the notion that day 1 is useless.

you get the point, Choice knows exactly what he is going to say, and also, if you go look in the thread, Choice doesn't vote Rajam (who was the coming wagon) until later, like t-block, who was scum.

Agressive/All-over -
vVv Choice said:
since theres sorta a case developing on someone already. no more rvs, yea?

i wish more people would post in here already, but theres no point in holding off discussion til they all get here.

axel, you said you havent done anything rotten, that doesn't mean you cant respond to ghebs claim to have information on you prior to the start of the day. i think that's essentially what he's hinting at in his 37. gheb correct me all poetic-like if i'm wrong.

@mod: can you also include how many are required for lynch in your vote counts? thanks =)
vVv Choice said:
Gheb_01 said:
The implication of your name - it tingles my senses!
Alternatives are offered but you have offered none!
So let us now break down these fences
And let me ask you this: who is the evil one?

Let's assume the following: something has caught your attention?
If that's the case make your assertion!
Gheb, you said that while you were sleeping, which to me i interpretted as the confirmation stage, you had a vision (received information) bout axel. that is the case i'm talking bout.

Axel said:
Before I go, Choice how much mafia experience do you have?
I've played 3 forum mafia games and tons offline.

Axel said:
Nabe is town.
Gheb is town.
Ryker is scum.
Gord is scum.

Take my words as fact and good luck town.

Choice is probably scum too. He could just be noob though dunno.
If you're calling me scum for going with this wagon, it's the same thing that happened at the start of Dexter mafia and i enjoyed the result. Instead of bugging around not really being able to get much momentum on anyone, someone initiates and the reactions other people make off of that as well as how they deal with it is what determines the following action. Right now, you're not doing anything to remove any of this off of you caz you're like "i never did nuttin *shrugs*" but in no way does that make anyone think of you more as town. at the very least, in my eyes i see no reason why i should remove my vote. you're not doing anything to defend yourself.

Axel said:
Kay time to be rational, why has a player been put to L-1 within less then 12 hours of the game opening and the pure basis of the reason is, "Hammer him already." There is a select group of weak people on this wagon that just go along with whom they think are good so they can just hide behind them.

Anyways, can someone tell us what exactly I am supposed to respond to besides, No I do not want to be lynched.
Defend yourself, prove yourself as town. You don't gotta claim but do what you gotta do to make yourself clean.

Btw, anyone who hammers right now without letting axel defend himself or has a sound reason to do so i'm pretty much gonna say is scum.
Choice doesn't think about what he says, he does says it, he's not hesitant if it's scummy or not, and that's what i'm getting at, some of the things he does are legitmately scummy, such as the sudden buddying with me when i say he is town, but did choice ever do that when someone called him town in dexter? no, he was more independant and only looked for eye candy, as as i have stated here, he's looking for everything, this reads to me more as noobtown then noobscum, choice wouldn't blatantly look this scummy without having a purpose, as basically everyone had choice as town that game.

tl;dr choice is agressive town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Was choice scum in Dexter? Soup can you give me your thoughts on my #195 and #196?

I can see that Choice is being helpful, yet I do not think it shows his intent. This is why I am still leaning scum with him, yet would rather lynch Gord over Choice at the moment.

As you can notice a change in playstyle, why do you think he changed it?

#HBC | ѕoup

why would you change your scum playstyle if everyone had town reads on you the whole game? it doesn't make sense in the slightest, and also, he was scum, with J.

Top Bottom