• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EE, i'm not even pushing a full scum-team, i suggested we focus on one person instead of blatant connections.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Ran's the person I was referring to in that particular sentence heh.

And yeah, read up on the latest. Argument was just a wasted page, didn't help anything to have that conversation now, I think, and it came completely out of nowhere, too. Trying to decide how I feel about RR's flipflop. Probably won't puzzle that out until I reread but I'll try to mull on it at work. Don't like that he pushed Ryker for as long as he was a candidate, following Laundry, then came back to Laundry being a candidate and BIZZAM, now it's Laundry.

Alright, gotta shower. Don't QL anybody this weekend y'all seriously.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Ran's the person I was referring to in that particular sentence heh.

And yeah, read up on the latest. Argument was just a wasted page, didn't help anything to have that conversation now, I think, and it came completely out of nowhere, too. Trying to decide how I feel about RR's flipflop. Probably won't puzzle that out until I reread but I'll try to mull on it at work. Don't like that he pushed Ryker for as long as he was a candidate, following Laundry, then came back to Laundry being a candidate and BIZZAM, now it's Laundry.

Alright, gotta shower. Don't QL anybody this weekend y'all seriously.

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
Ugh, not gonna lie just lost my post twice in a row

Unvote
Vote: J

As soon as someone attacks him he finds them town
Keeps asking people to comment on the case on him
Says he understands EE's case but doesn't get why people agree with it? Despite earlier stating that he himself agreed with half of it.
Takes like 4 questions to get an answer out of him for why he thought EE town.

I had a couple of questions for Soup and Ran but forgot them. Too tired.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As soon as someone attacks him he finds them town
Keeps asking people to comment on the case on him
Says he understands EE's case but doesn't get why people agree with it? Despite earlier stating that he himself agreed with half of it.
Takes like 4 questions to get an answer out of him for why he thought EE town.

I had a couple of questions for Soup and Ran but forgot them. Too tired.
2 point: Not even true in the slightest
3 point: I never even came close to saying half, I said some points max.
4 point: If you use that reason for not understanding you then please do tell what you think of Ranmaru.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why is it suspicious? And why aren't you voting me then? Wasn't I your next scum pick after Ryker? Admit that you're voting J because it's easier.
I'm 100% positive that I said J has jumped you because that was the only reason I was suspicious of you, whereas I had more to suspect of J.

Nah. There's no way you'd get a proper Ran wagon going because he's obvtown, even if people get annoyed by his play sometimes. There's nothing for you to actually deflect to Ryu for because he's hardly made his presence known in this game, and Choice is relatively easy to dismiss as newtown. Plus, you're not going to deflect to your scumbuddy. J and Gord are the easiest targets because people have had them in the backs of their minds for the lynch since the beginning of the Day (particularly J). Psychology, motha****a, do you study it?
No, I don't, so why would I apply it? You're reaching for a point here.

I'm sure you did; pretty much everyone in the game has. But you're only committing strongly to him now because your Ryker case crumbled and J's an easy target.

Lynch Washed, drink a Snapple, win the future.
Same point as above. Stop banging the drum, it's weak.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Now answer this: Why wouldn't scum back out on a case that had such weak reasoning to begin with?
Essentially, a null tell. You have to read it either way.

Why wouldn't scum realize that the lynch isn't getting anywhere?
what

Why wouldn't scum say that they're "planning on watching em", and then in said person's next sprout of activity, release any scum ties with em by saying "welp checks in A okay with me".
Quote where I said all suspicions of Ryker had died.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@gord: You do realize wl was calling your vote a bandwagon vote but instead redirect it to acting like he called my vote a bandwagon vote.

Soupa, slept on wl. Still don't like him but i can't get gord out of my mind as much more scummy. My vote was on wl because i really disliked how he strawmanned me and buddied plus the way he is reacting to all this pressure is just bleck as all else. But, i want gord dead first.

unvote
vote: Gordito
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh why is your voting pattern so scummy

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
ranmaru i'm not responding to your case because it makes no sense at all and i think everyone here would agree with me, idgaf if you suddenly make a change on me for your dumb reasons, but i have better things to do, perhaps you can't read, or you're selective with your read, but everything you quoted is not against me, i explained all my reasons to everything i did.
I kinda skimmed it. Didn't really seem that great, was just basically him *****ing about how if I flip scum, you and J are scummy.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Argument was just a wasted page, didn't help anything to have that conversation now, I think, and it came completely out of nowhere, too.
THIS, seriously. I couldn't even make sense of some of the points you guys were trying to make on each other. Ya'll need to pick your battles. Every time Soup and Ran get at each other, it's a waste of time. That **** is TvT.

I probably need to read over Ryu's posts sometime soon because EE's saying he's flip-flopping and I don't even remember him being after Ryker before.

Agreeing with Ghandi's last post a lot. Goddammit, J.

Washed still so scummy.

#HBC | ѕoup

personally i didn't care, was more annoyed then really into it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
4 point: If you use that reason for not understanding you then please do tell what you think of Ranmaru.
Hmm. Wouldn't you essentially want people to give you thoughts of Gord, since you are now voting him?

@EE: I'm not trying to waste everyone's time. Individually, I'm good with WL or J going. I did put up some individual stuff up there too.

@WL: How do you feel about RR's vote on you?

#HBC | ѕoup

i'm gonna be totally honest here and say im basically done with this phase, and i would like a flip on someone, preferrably gord, but any of the other lynchpools/candidates are just as good, i just think it's time to turn the page..

Here I am..
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
Here I go
Playin' star again
There I go
Turn the page

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

I kindof feel bad calling EE reaching because that would mean I have to group him with the amount of reaching in Ranmaru's connection case.

Ranmaru, I am not responding to that. I openly refuse to even touch that garbage. Also once again it just seems like a "Nou!" argument because you only just now brought this up when a few key things happened. I've never seen so much incessant bull**** in a loooong time. Your points don't even make sense and purely conjecture. Also it was extremely defensive.
This man. He gets it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's all I have read so far but my vote will move based on what I have read thus far.

Unvote
Vote: WashedLaundry

I'm not liking his reasoning back to Ryker, it's contracting some of his earlier posts.
I'm assuming you mean contradicting? If so, yeh, it was. Hence why I kinda unvoted and moved elsewhere.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm 100% positive that I said J has jumped you because that was the only reason I was suspicious of you, whereas I had more to suspect of J.
The line between "had more to suspect of" and "had more to use against" is paper thin.

You didn't answer my question about why failing to act after my initial call out on you makes me suspicious. I'm acting now; am I still one of your scumpicks?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I didn't get what you meant by that. I agreed with him because you seemed to like some of EE's case but then you said I was scummy for the opinion I gave about it. (Without even commenting on it at all)

What did you mean by the 'not understanding'?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi () -
J (2) - vVv Choice, AfroGandhi
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario () -
Ryker (1) - WashedLaundry
Evil Eye () -
Gheb_01 () -
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD,
Gordito (2) - Soupamario, J
vVv Choice (1) - Gheb_01
Red Ryu (1) - Shinarouji
WashedLaundry (5) - Ryker, Ranmaru, Circus, Gordito, Red Ryu

Not voting: Evil Eye

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

---

EDIT: @J: I just noticed that. My bad.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I didn't get what you meant by that. I agreed with him because you seemed to like some of EE's case but then you said I was scummy for the opinion I gave about it. (Without even commenting on it at all)

What did you mean by the 'not understanding'?
I can't deal with this type of questioning right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote Count

AfroGandhi () -
J (2) - vVv Choice, AfroGandhi
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario () -
Ryker (1) - WashedLaundry
Evil Eye () -
Gheb_01 () -
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD,
Gordito (1) - Soupamario
vVv Choice (1) - Gheb_01
Red Ryu (1) - Shinarouji
WashedLaundry (6) - Ryker, Ranmaru, Circus, J, Gordito, Red Ryu

Not voting: Evil Eye

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
@Mod: I have unvoted WashedLaundry and now I am on Gord.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Page 28

Ran vs Soup, Soup drop your ego. Ran wanted someone else to answer this.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Implied

no not really

Bull****? Bull****.

I don't like having to read three pages of useless bull**** because you can't ask good questions. Others have already expressed distaste of your questions before, yet I'm the only that's remotely scummy for it?

Wrong, reaching for points. I have never, ever pushed for a useless vote prior to a couple of days before deadline. I'm not pushing Ryker's wagon as "useless". I'm pushing him as "scummy". I've never pushed for the Gorf wagon, just stated him as useless and left it at that. I never voted for him, never planned to vote for him before said time, and don't plan to now.

Or maybe not. You don't need everything spoonfed to you, Ranmaru, this is a huge reach for a point.
This is a fair rebuttal to Ranmaru's post. I have to side with him in that Ran had a lot of reaching points in his post, nothing truly conclusive to point at WL scum.

Hrrn. I dislike that my scumpicks were crossvoting at one point, until one of them moved to a more recent topic of conversation. Makes me doubt the conviction behind the original opinion. The move to a current "loud topic", and taking an unpopular stance on it (that used to be popular) is so contrived.

And once again my scumJ case is drowned and the only person who says anything about it is Gheb who doesn't believe it and he sucks and his butt smells. I'd think people were avoiding it if it wasn't literally everyone but Gheb.

Bah. Unvote

Gonna go eat TOO MANY RIBS back later try not to have too many stupid arguments
I didn't, but I do not think J is scum so yeah not much to say about this.

No it was a vote, the system's just different here so it didn't count.

Yes, because I needed to change the formatting which two people directly afterwards talked about and were able to come to the conclusion of. Why were you not able to come to the same conclusion, and are trying to use this "useless comment" against me when the intentions of the post were obvious?

Then you should bleach your brain and work from the ground up, giving reasoning and being the second person to vote is not wagoning.

Specify.

In case you haven't noticed most of Ran's questions are pretty stupid. Not only that but I wasn't asking to lynch Afro based on him being inactive, I was asked IF the play of the day was to lynch and inactive who would it be, and I answered with Afro. You keep attempting to take everything I say out of context and use it against me, and this I'm not too fond of.

Congrats, you can read.

Saying "fine" isn't whining, you're an idiot and now I'm completely convinced that you're taking every little thing and trying to use it directly against me whether it holds any weight or not.

Yes I had more than enough of Choice at the time, if he wishes to restate his question I might answer it.

Not going to bother responding to this yet since I'm reading through and will have thoughts better formulated by the end.

Yes, it's to tell Choice that he needed to pay attention to what was already being posted.

Either way Vote: RR, though it'll probably change by the time I'm caught up
A bunch of BS with an OMGUS vote at the end, cute.

Let me know if you have other reads later, because even if you are more inactive you can bring content. I hope I see more when I read on later in this game to where I catch up because I 100% support you being vig'd/inactive lynched at this point.

I want to know who else you think is scum other than Choice, who else is a candidate you barely if at all brought this up before.

You're a sweetie.

Hi, nice to meet ya! <3

As of right now, keeping in mind that I'm going page by page, I don't really have much on Gordito. From what I can recall of his posts nothing especially stood out to me as anything special, so I don't have much of a read yet. As for EE I think Gheb was fine in bringing attention to him since he hasn't been all that active either.

Out of Riddle and Ryker in general, I'd definitely see Ryker go. Much love for him, but the way he plays makes it difficult to keep up, predict, and get a read on him because of how his play changes from game to game. He's much harder to read than Riddle is because he's always incredibly agressive.

Sorry hon, had a bunch of stuff I was busy with. I still am (I should be doing essays right now haha) but it's not fair to the people playing so I at least have to get some posts in.

also lol tizoc <3

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
So we get a second person, Ryker.

And yet the reason is because you can't read him. You have read the game up til now and almost everyone has a read on him, why is yours not a scum or town read but rather one that does focus on play style in a sense. Hard to read.

You don't support it because you think he's scum but rather because you didn't formulate a read.

Weak.

hey hey hey

no stealing my wordplay now

But yeah Ran's been playing stupid for a while. For some reason that I cannot fathom I'm not seeing him as a Wolf though, just a Townie that has no idea what he's doing

Since most of this page was just Ran being dumb and Soup raging there's not really much else to comment on
This is literally one of the dumbest things you can do

Ran might be playing dumb but I surely hope he wouldn't actually be stupid enough to give out something like that

How do you see the amount of posts per person?

Oh yay, someone who likes to actually put their brain to use every once in a while!

You're such a ****ing idiot jesus christ
I see a lot of this as a read on Ran as dumb town, but nothing else. I don't care if you think someone is dumb or, wow this guy has a brain. This is not content.

Your not saying much on the game and focus on calling people dumb/smart, try reads and looking at people. I know you have been busy I'll credit you that, but when you do post and it still doesn't pan out I have issues.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Page 29

Its all chronologically quoted/referenced and responded to as I read it until the bit where I just post reads. Towards the end of the thread I may have skimmed a little

Are you aware that the post before this you said RR was scum without explaining it? Why are you allowed to post reads before explaining them and RR isn't? Why is it appropriate to call RR scum for doing that, rather than asking him for explanation?

Really?

No but seriously now Ryker you're being stupid. People are null until evidence points either way, I really don't get if you think this is cute or even if you think what you are doing will actually gain something but don't ****ing bull****

@Ryker: What do you think about WL buddying you and what does it imply about his alignment? Also what do you think about him buddying you and listing you as null-leaning-slightly-scum

@Circus: When Axel said "This side's" I don't think he means town, I think he means one side of the hydra, or one head.

Yeah no. Expand means EXPAND. Not repeat.

@EE: Do you think Vibe tells hold as much weight as traditional scumtells? Also if J AtE's as town and scum, what does the Overcompensation (by not AtE'ing) tell you?

@Gheb: In #518 you specifically state Evil Eye lives up to his name an cannot be trusted, yet in #521 you state you haven't judged him. Explain?

And what about content/lack threreof?

@Soup's #574: Do you actually think you were justified in asking Axel to claim when you did?

@Gord: Really? You don't think that tunnelling for a whole day, distracting town is something scum WOULDN'T do? You say scum have better things to do? Seriously****ingretarded.jpg. Now I'm not saying that insta-makes ryker scum, but acting like he's obv town because of it is dumb as ****

Hey guys, lets pressure some inactives! Yeah!!!!

Don't like Gheb, that post and the next one I find incredibly weak. He attacks EE for attacking Choice (or is gheb talking about Axel?) (a popular target) without refuting the idea of them being scum. Gheb do you think if EE was town and thought Choice (Or Axel) was scum, that he should have refrained from attacking him?

@WL: Seriously what up viz a viz buddying ryker -> Voting ryker -> buddying

Where do you find facepalm images?

JFYI all, bleeding from my eyeballs led me to heavily skim posts in the region 700-760

Would you like me to respond to just the stuff that appears on the top page without having read the thread? Or like me to read the couple of pages I have time for and then post one or two reads which are very likely going to be massively dated?

Tie between you/Gord
Gord's if that counts as a real wagon
What a dumb question. Clearly Axel's at the start of the Day
Should be pretty clear from other answers. I want to lynch you/Gord
J scummy Gord scum. Shin maybe scum.
Doesn't matter I'm getting to everything now.

Riiiight a few reads.

EE I've been null on for a while but his choice to stop pointless bickering which Choice and Gheb looks town to me, he could have easily continued the pointless discussion, wasting time and taking probably no flak for it. His consistency with posting and with the J case I also like.

Gheb Seriously why are you pushing this wall thing so hard on EE? Do you genuinely have no worthwhile content? You also, like Choice seem to have no desire to convince anyone of anything particular.

Choice's #543 basically sums up several of his previous posts, showing that the product of a couple of ISO-like things is 2 nulls and a townread on Ran, at first reminded me of Asdioh in Bingo, but Asdioh actually gained something from doing what he was doing. Choice appears to gain very little and makes no pressing effort in convincing town of anything, particularly of any scumreads. His picks for ISOs are also three of the least active players, almost as if he's looking to get no strong reads. This is furthered in #630 when he gives an RR null read and gives up on his gheb read for no specified reason. The Circus/Choice exchange from #663 - #670 I like very much. Makes Circus look good, and even better on a Choice scumflip whereas Choice looks very scummy in the way he defends himself. Reminds me of J in DKR in the way he responds to stuff, just less aggressive. Tries to act like Circus was stretching his words

J (#684) states that the play will most likely be him (J) or RR, ignoring Choice as a possible lynch target is telling on either of their scumflips imo. This post also has a couple of cases of J quoting stuff and just.. not responding to it, chatting about which head posted or buddying EE. He says at the end "oh well I have to take responsibility for what Zen said" but never actually does so.Don't like J's continued defence in #777, but Gord's is even worse. #810 is disgusting, the whole thing makes me feel dirty - self-meta to defend himself and attacks EE possibly the most non-committal way possible. Ryker's already covered this though - #813 is still no improvement. His reads are very largely null and weak or no reasoning for them

WL I feel slightly better on, probably helped by Gord and Choice's scummyness but I really don't understand where people's town reads on him come from at all. I find his play wrt: Ryker to be particularly contrary but this current him/Ryker exchange I feel could be telling. I have them both listed as potential scummies right now. MY earlier points on Ryker I dismissed as idiocy but in recent light iono.

Unvote

Probably will vote when I get home
Your on my town list now.

Clear not too long and catch-up to a satisfactory level and a tad above. Reads and clear with reasons some of which I do agree on, some I disagree but see the reasoning.

@Ghandi: Yes, I just didn't like that he had a FULL read and just stated all his reads like that. (It wouldn't show examples of him knowing the full content) Not only that but I just get RE4 RR vibes because of his lack of contribution. You are right though and I'll try to give reasons whenever I get a vibe, it's just that upon his FULL READ bs I reacted with "I'm good with RR going". Notice how he has disappeared and hasn't really posted recently?

Well he had to catch up just like you did. That doesn't mean scum, just mean's he is useless. I'm still waiting on him to answer why he voted RR. But I'm ok with him going but I put the scummies higher up my list. RR > SHINA because RR seems scummier to me AND is as useless as Shina.
Say what?

And RE4 meta? Since when, and what about me is like that game as being useless? I sidelined, but when I did I preyed on people's opinions and Chibo's list. How is this applicable here?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Page 30

Yeah well I have called out RR many times when I have seen him viewing so I had a reason to disbelieve his FULL CONTENT post.

I did defend Ryker there because I felt RR was wrong.
[yt]FPxY8lpYAUM[/yt]

Sorry if I can't always post on my phone.

Just noticed this.

I do and don't. I felt that what Red Ruy was trying to incriminate Broto for was both unstable (his reasons kept changing) and inaccurate (Broto is contentless) and I was attacking Ruy's dumb logic. I felt it was obvious that Broto had content and I wanted to attack the fact that his reasons changed. I find Broto scum but I have tendencies to drop what I do to attack bad logic. If this is the Naybor half of the hydra, you should know this.
True, but I don't get why you would vote Ryker after this fact.

This is mostly what I'm trying to get at. It's an off-hand remark at Red Ruy but this is entirely weird because Broto's game, outside of the J wagon to start the game, has been almost entirely reactionary. He has scum reads (at this point in the game they're Gorf, Red Ruy, and J), but he doesn't really act on them, rather settling to merely spam a vote and the link .gif and just kinda leave it at that. He's asked some people questions but simultaneously doesn't really argue them or push beyond what he's starts with. He's not causing arguments or essentially poking the town or his scum picks at the very least. He's just reacting to them (again, other than J). I find this type of play bad. Ryker needs to do more than react.
I kind of agree.

These have some legit reasoning in ways.

Looking back, I was wrong when I said it doesn't imply meta. I think I was trying too hard not to contradict myself and ****ed up as a result. There is some meta involved, but it's not the point of the case. It just strengthens it.

I agree, though, the case has been kinda weak and I've been strongly considering switching to J's wagon but I'm not done with Ryker yet and we've still got a little bit of time.
Ok.

I can understand this a bit better since he admitted fault to an error on his part. Feels better but I'm not liking how quick this change was.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Bull**** defence. You did keep asking people to comment on EE's case on you. I'm quoting when I get back sometime tonight probably

You agree with some of the points against you in a case, and don't understand why others agree to it? If its true enough to even convince you of part of it why the **** are you surprised others agree with it

Ran's a mafia invalid, are you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@RR: Yeah RR that's what I was worried about. I would feel better if you post a little more. Why did you side line in that game exactly? (I knew that you were just agreeing with MY reads even though I was totally wrong)

SO GUYS. WE GOT TWO DAYS.

IF YOU WANT J LYNCHED. MOVE YOUR VOTE NOW! He only has two so you need to move it out so we'll be able to seal his fate by deadline.

IF YOU WANT WL LYNCHED, just make sure to move your vote by Tommorow so that we make sure he is lynched. (Since he is the largest wagon)

IF YOU WANT GORD LYNCHED, START PUSHING AND MOVE YOUR VOTE!

Let's start wrapping up. Decide on a lynch, compromises, etc.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I still don't think i agree with you on the ran/gordo combo, but damn does Gordo look scummy in all those posts. like a lot of those posts seem like a stretch for me to connect Gordo to ran, but works for me as bringing to light more of Gordito's scummyness. Why is Gordo not lynched already?

@Everyone:
Hmmm, between Jscum and Gordscum i think it'd be more useful to have Jscum around instead of Gordscum. What does everyone else think? Do you think the potential connections we get out of J overweighs Gord's scummyness? Which is scummier honestly? I think its pretty close between these two, but at the very least J is responding to us and posting. I know Gord said he was gonna be gone.
I disagree. I'm fine with a J lynch/ WL lynch. J is much scummier, Gord is null but doesn't help much either.

ranmaru, what do you think about J's latest post on the connection between you and Gordito?

what do you think about the posts that he brought up regarding Gordito?
I think he has only found things that Gord said about me. His connections are unsubstantiated.

No, you misread. I understand EE's case, I don't understand why people agree to it. I am having trouble understanding why everyone is just agreeing to his case.

He's at L-2 since I removed my vote.
Yeah, that is bull****. If you wondered why I have agreed with it, you would have asked me about my opinion, and instead you call it scummy and garbage, so much so that you 'DON'T want to touch it.

If you disagree with people's opinions, ask them about it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bull**** defence. You did keep asking people to comment on EE's case on you. I'm quoting when I get back sometime tonight probably
You know evidence is better than words. I have gone through all of my posts after my defense of EE's case and I have even quoted where you can possibly get that I was asking people to comment on my defense because you are so far from the truth.

@Afro: The way you sound is that you agree with my rebuttal on EE's case? Yes, I think he just isn't being smart but I can't get over that I think he is town.
I honestly don't care whether you agree to my defense or not, that wasn't the point of my question. At the time you were seeming as if you didn't like EE's case.
Two posts, right here. That's is all you can say that I am asking people about my defense or even bring up my defense. When the only person that was asked to comment on it was you, Afro Gandhi. You brought up my defense and I questioned you on it and then I even said I didn't care about whether you agreed or disagreed to it because that wasn't the issue I was having.

So no, it is you who are dead wrong this time Afro Gandhi. I never asked anyone to comment on my defense at all besides you.

X1 said:
You agree with some of the points against you in a case, and don't understand why others agree to it? If its true enough to even convince you of part of it why the **** are you surprised others agree with it.
No, people have been saying they agree to the entire case and have yet to explain WHY they do agree to EE's case besides, "Yea it seems to have plausible points plus J is inherently scummy so I can agree to it." Choice/Ranmaru/Soupa have all iirc tried to explain clearly why they agree. People like WL/Circus/Yourself/Ryker have just said, "I agree."

How inept can you get? If you have actual reason to call me scum besides your imaginary reasons then by all means have the decency to do so instead of just lying.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J, don't you think EE should be the one asking people why they agree with it blindly? Do you think EE has properly followed up with everyone on their thoughts?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, don't you think EE should be the one asking people why they agree with it blindly? Do you think EE has properly followed up with everyone on their thoughts?
EE should comment on it as well but so should others if people are blindly agreeing. EE has not properly followed up because he hasn't properly been back yet so it's a bad point to bring up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do agree that others should too. Well he did have time to mention that the J vs me vs Soup was a waste of time and all, so I assume he did have a glance. I'll concede to this point because he's a busy guy... sigh lol. (Oh yeah just saw the temporary V/lA but not in bold)

#HBC | ѕoup

noone is budging to move from WL, i feel that he may well be the first to go, and really i'd like a flip, on someone, so despite what i say, i would enforce the lynch if everyone agrees.

i am ashamed that gord got away this day.

there isn't much for me to push on, Gord is v/la and his scumminess is evident, i can't push something that isn't there, and i wouldn't anyways, so therefore i'm residing.

i would like the request to hammer WL, mainly because i feel i'm the only one fighting it, and i would like to prevent a quick-hammer and such; if we come to those circumstances.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa, don't freaking give up we have two days iirc. We also aren't quick-lynching anyone till we are ready to end this day. People still want to question me because they may instead move from WL to me and I have been the major topic of a D1 lynch.

We need a Gord case to get people to lynch him. Otherwise no one is gonna listen because Gord is V/LA and has pretty much been V/LA all Day and won't be back till the Night phase.

#HBC | ѕoup

well the thread has been pretty dead for awhile, i think this is the latest activity, and also, as i've stated, i hate being nitpicky and try quoting everything gord has said just to some case when i've been clear as to why gord is scummy and whatnot, i've stated that i want gord lynched, and that's all i can do, sure, i could waste my time making a case, but would it really matter?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

If you never try then you will never know what will come about. It's the same as failing because you lose either way.

I know regardless of what I say toDay I still might most likely be lynched but I will not give up and continue fighting because that is all I have. If I don't try, I will die this game.

Top Bottom