• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I can't get on today. My mom wants me to drive up to my college so I can get more practice driving there before school actually starts. And I work 6pm-2am.

I actually got back from work just 6 hours ago; I worked 10pm-5:45am

T_T

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, cause they don't want to pay for something which Bungie has been offering their customers for free since 2004. x_x

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah, cause they don't want to pay for something which Bungie has been offering their customers for free since 2004. x_x
I thought most of the features were free except for the prize tournaments. Isn't all the stat tracking on CoD elite free? All the stuff CoD Eilte offers for free is the same stuff Bungie has for free. Its just that the extra stuff that Bungie.net doesn't have isn't free, and its optional anyway. I don't see anything wrong with it, if you just want the free features, then you just don't buy premium.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I highly... highly... doubt that there will be an app where you can change your classes on the fly. I forsee WAY too many glitches.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man I had a great day today. I got 25-3 today in Grid by just waiting for people to pass by the truck next to the second floor. Looks like I'm good at this game lol. Like I was at the top of the scoreboard that game by twice as many as other people and it felt great

I also got challenged into a match by my friend to play against each other today. Needless to say I destroyed him. He just kept running to my spots over and over again I literally obliterated him. And people said I sucked at this game

S

smash brawl player 99021

In that case, I'm guessing it will be the glitchiest piece of **** you've ever used in your life.

Also, if anyone is on, I need a party to try out my FPS Freeks.
Are those the control stick extender things? How much were those?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
by just waiting for people to pass by.
Looks like I'm good at this game
challenged into a match by my friend.
I destroyed him.
I camped where he spawned.
I feel good even though I just got into a mindless pattern of ADSing where my stupid friend would always go.
Just a little summary there.
I'm so happy that I don't have this game anymore. I'd hate to rain on your camping ******ry, because I know how much skill, effort, precision, and timing goes into crouch walking everywhere staring down irons with a silenced AUG and Ghost.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Just a little summary there.
I'm so happy that I don't have this game anymore. I'd hate to rain on your camping ******ry, because I know how much skill, effort, precision, and timing goes into crouch walking everywhere staring down irons with a silenced AUG and Ghost.
Dude, it was one match, let it go already.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Are you implying that if someone makes one mistake, we can let it go?

Suddenly, thousands of murderers are released from prison.

lol comparing camping in call of duty to murder but you get the point

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Are you implying that if someone makes one mistake, we can let it go?

Suddenly, thousands of murderers are released from prison.

lol comparing camping in call of duty to murder but you get the point
I've been knifed 10000000 times by Tim and Fluttershy in gun game and I let it go.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I've been knifed 10000000 times by Tim and Fluttershy in gun game and I let it go.
And F8AL is the one who would do the exact same thing that I did

That said it's a 1v1 let it go already holy **** you'd think I killed the president or something

And no, I wasn't talking about the 1v1 either, I was simply stating my day

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I'm being annoying when I knife in gun game yes,
But i'm not super cocky about myself.You really don't shut up about how good you think you are.I pull off really good scores and I never say that i'm amazing or brag.

Also I had a 1v1 with Tim and he actually played like you should have in a "friendly"

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I may or may not pull off amazing scores, but damn if I don't do it in style.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm being annoying when I knife in gun game yes,
But i'm not super cocky about myself.You really don't shut up about how good you think you are.I pull off really good scores and I never say that i'm amazing or brag.

Also I had a 1v1 with Tim and he actually played like you should have in a "friendly"
Yeah because it was on Nuketown and you'll get spawn trapped either way so what's the point?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I haven't been in this thread for about a week or 2 and I've returned to find people are still *****ing about Fuel's 1v1??

My god.

:phone:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Mad, I thought your title thing said **** Delta. Herpa derp.

Fuelbi is bad and should feel bad about his bad attitude for causing a draw in a 1v1 with bad tactics with a bad attitude and by being bad.

Bad.
Ew, gay. Also, what Delta said.

I haven't been in this thread for about a week or 2 and I've returned to find people are still *****ing about Fuel's 1v1??

My god.

:phone:
What about your god?

Top Bottom