• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Umad cause you wrong

:phone:
Truth is...

and for the record, I NEVER implied anything, it was mere assumption on my part, you took it as if I stated it as fact, if anything, it only makes you look like a derp for not asking first, you're just assuming so.

Err... Omega, are you in a serious mood right now?

More derp?

The derp of this thread made SSBF leave. Lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I didn't start anything. You acted victimized after I made a point that had derp in it. It didn't address anyone. LOL

Umad, stop flexing like a bodybuilder.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Even though vegeta is my favorite dbz character he got his *** whooped in every fight besides the zarbon one. Its depressing.

I think that shadow derp should have been shadows design in the black knight. Just saying.

OmegaXXII

Shadow derp, actually that would be a good idea, they already have a similar color scheme so it would be nice.

As for Fox, what design would he most likely have in SSB4?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
For fox? Uh, I guess the same unless they make a new, not remake, starfox game. I rather the melee costume but just up the graphics. Brawl fox looks like he is wearing skinny jeans.

Either way though, when hacking takes effect ill just change the textures to dbz stuff.

OmegaXXII

Melée Fox was way better looking IMO, though Brawl Fox looked awesome with that scouter.

I could care less about Falco though.

Tom Nook's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GmpJ-SxAk

TOM NOOK

Tom Nook joins the fray and..... he's dead. Lol. He has no fighting weapons..... Or does he? Like it or not, he's ready to 3 - stock Diddys and MKs.​

STATS:

Tom Nook is a unique fighter in general. He has an unorthodox playstyle. He does not camp nor does he even combo. He relies on his debuffing attacks and obstacle planting to deal with the enemy. He has short ranged, slow, and weak attacks. He is a great teammate but is he a good stand alone fighter?

STR:

WEIGHT:

SPEED:

ATK SPD:

SHIELD:

SIZE:

JUMP:

RANGE:

Wall Jump: No

Crawl: No

MOVESET

Specials

Neutral Special : Bell toss

Tom Nook tosses a bell or a sack of bells. It cannot be picked up. It's chargeable. It goes from one bell to two bells to 3 bells to a sack of bells. A stand alone bell damages 3% but it disappears once it lands on the ground. When Nook throws a sack of bells, it stays on the ground. If the enemy steps on it, the sack will pop then bells will scatter around dealing 15% damage.

Forward Special : Plant

Nook plants a seed that grows into a plant, a flower or a tree. It does not deal damage but it serves as an obstacle. A plant is a small obstacle that is easily jumped over, a flower slows down the enemies but does not deal damage while a tree is a huge wall.

Downward Special : Candy

Nook throws out candy. Each type of candy has a certain effect. The blue candy causes a second of stun. The green candy weakens the enemy's special attacks. The red candy weakens the enemy's standard attacks. The yellow candy deals only 5% damage.

Upward special : Fishing rod

Nook uses the fishing rod as a tether recovery. It damages 9%

Standard attacks​

Neutral A : Talk

Tom Nook talks to the person. It does not deal any damage but it paralyzes the enemy

Dash attack : The official Nook Shirt

Nook leaps and puts the uniform on the enemy. The enemy wears the uniform and his attacks become slower. It lasts for 2 seconds.

Forward tilt : Scorpion

Nook throws a scorpion forward. It damages 10%

Downward tilt : Tarantula

Nook places a tarantula on the floor. The tarantula crawl for a long distance then goes back to Nook if it didn't bite anyone. It deals 12%

Upward tilt : Bees

Nook throws a swarm of bees upwards. It travels for a long distance compared to the other 2 tilt attacks. It deals 8% damage.

Smashes

Forward smash : Axe Chop

Tom Nook hacks the enemy with his axe. It deals 13 - 20% damage

Upward smash : Balloon

Nook releases a balloon that floats upwards. The float lasts depending on how much you charge the smash attack. It deals 14% damage

Downward Smash : Dig

Nook digs a hole in the stage. If the enemy falls in it, they turn into a pitfall-state (You know... When some guy is hit by a pitfall trap). No damage caused.

Aerials

Neutral aerial : Kick
Nook kicks the enemy. It deals 9% damage

Forward aerial : Forward drop kick
Nook delivers a forward drop kick to the enemy. It deals 10% damage

Backward aerial : Backward drop kick
Nook delivers a backward drop kick to the enemy. It deals 10% damage

Downward aerial : Rapid stomp
Nook rapidly stomps the enemy. Each stomp damages 2% (12% in total).

Upward aerial : Upward kick
Nook drop kicks upwards which deals 13% damage sweet spotted, 10% sour spotted

Grabs

Pummel - Headbutt

Forward throw - Shovel swing

Backward throw - Common generic backward throw lol

Downward throw - Rapid stomp

Upward throw - Common generic upward throw lolol

FINAL SMASH​
[Collapse=Not his final smash]

NUCLEAR EXPLOSION
Nook gets mad and causes a nuclear explosion that is undodgeable. It deals 999% damage and takes out all the stocks of the fighter. Lolololololool.​
KK SLIDER​

It's time for a performance by KK Slider. He plays some random music which causes horrible soundwaves that deal 30% damage. Don't worry about stages that scroll. He follows Nook all the time. To make it sound less weird, whenever Nook double jumps, he double jumps. Whenever Nook recovers, KK holds Nook's leg​

Playstyle
Tom Nook has an unorthodox playstyle. He does not combo or camp. He relies on his debuffing tools and obstacle summoning specials. This makes him the type of character who punishes enemies. He can protect himself from the enemies using his plant special and bell toss. He can debuff the enemy by throwing candy to the enemy. If the enemy is extremely debuffed, this gives Nook a great advantage. He can punish the enemy with his attacks. His aerials are actually moderate (In terms of usefulness). His tilts are actually good. It has great range but it doesn't deal that much damage. Overall, Nook is a punish type character and he would be one of the greatest teammates in a team brawl.
[/collapse]

OmegaXXII

Yea, pretty much for a whole month, I'll have to see him at HOBO one day.

Okay, so what is the topic besides us being derps?

Inb4ibliscallsmeaderp

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Yeah he is banned, as much as I dislike the guy for what he did while he was in ga, I think that's a little overboard.

Not really. It's him and Ally that ruined it for everyone else with MLG. It's good they are doing this. It's trying to create accountability and try to weed out the corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom