• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawl was slow paced but it didn't make it a bad game. The pace in the next game should be in the middle of brawl and melee (Slightly closer to melee I guess)

DOODE

Smash Cadet
i feel yah zerker, i guess a little faster would be ok but for real they shouldn't have the turn items off options. It just breaks the game.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
i feel yah zerker, i guess a little faster would be ok but for real they shouldn't have the turn items off options. It just breaks the game.
Always have items on? That would be madness at tourneys, just have a switch like it has been, enough said!!

:phone:

DOODE

Smash Cadet
We need shield tripping/failing. Every 10 times you shield, the 11 one will auto break if hit.

I like where ur coming from, but make it more like every 2 shields then the shield breaks.

and yeah items make the game more balanced, sooooo much moree fun. but if he put the switch in, i hope he makes it where smash balls are always on AT LEAST. I poop when I get my final smash.

Add the spiny shell. It deals 50% damage and targets the 1st placer. It causes a blue explosion that can damage other players also.

Punishment for winning lol

OmegaXXII

Meh..Items are good and all but having the convinience off a switch is way better, we don't need people complaining about such things.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
If anyone loses under any ruleset, item condition whether it be off or on, stage, character, or outside condition is because they are bad obv. :troll:

OmegaXXII

Oh I see, it's just an updated look, okay.

Yea, anybody that loses all the time is obviously bad.

Gonna leave you derps...so I'm

/out

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok, what is with all the derping today!?

Anyway, when me and my brother verse a CPU sonic and he gets the smashball, we always go: "No, please, don't show us! We don't want to be shown!" And things like that.

And one of the first times ness used PK startstorm(back in the days when brawl was a new game and we were trying out every character just to see their moves and their Final Smash and we viewed brawl in a different light as in a cave waiting to be explored and all....) my brother(in time with P-K... star-stoorrrmmmmmmm) went "I-wanna.... LOLLLLYYPOPPPPPP!!!!!"(and it was just for laughs, my brother most certainly is not 6). Ahh, good times, good times....

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Or play ganondorf... The game will be over so fast... :-P

Nah nah j/ks j/ks ^^

I'm not that mean you ganondorf mains out there :)

Oh, and i'm off.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Play fox, mk, errr ummm sheik...I think that's it if you want the game to feel a little faster

I played Fox in Brawl a couple of days ago. Believe me, from playing him in Melee and being used to faster paced fighters, Brawl is slow.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
After playing a bunch of different fighting games, Brawl is like playing in molasses.
That's weird. For me, after playing a bunch of different fighting games, Brawl is like playing without crippling autism. That's just me though.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's weird. For me, after playing a bunch of different fighting games, Brawl is like playing without crippling autism. That's just me though.

Can you explain what you mean by playing without crippling autism?

Okay then, I want air tripping and air shielding, along with air tumbles and medium hops as well as short and full hops. Then I would like the touch screen to be a way of controlling your character's limbs individually while the control stick controls their movement. Then you can contort their hitbox as you'd like. Next, I would like a block (high or low) on top of the shields we have already. I also want to see combo meters with ultimates and stuff. Maybe add team building support.

I mean, honestly, what do want me to say? They add more and it gets too complicated.
Thoughts about this?

Don't worry Kuma. Chu ain't here

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The first half seems like an utter joke, but then the second part seems legitimate. I can't tell if it's a joke or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom