• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm.. You have a point there, I also wouldn't mind more antagonist as well, I highly support antagonists such as..

•King K. Rool
•Bowser Jr.
•Ridley
•The Black Knight :awesome:
•Mewtwo
•Wart

:phone:

Mii moveset here:

Mii

The Mii joins the fray along with his sports equipment and wii accessories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS:

Small Mii:
STR: 3
WEIGHT: 4
SPEED: 9
ATK SPD: 8
SHIELD: 4
SIZE: 3
JUMP: 9
RANGE: 4

Medium Mii:
STR: 5
WEIGHT: 5
SPEED: 5
ATK SPD: 5
SHIELD: 5
SIZE: 5
JUMP: 5
RANGE: 5

Large Mii:
STR: 9
WEIGHT: 8
SPEED: 3
ATK SPD: 4
SHIELD: 9
SIZE: 8
JUMP: 3
RANGE: 7

Moveset

Specials

Neutral special : Bow and arrow

Small Mii
Mii pulls out a bow, aims it diagonally upwards and shoots 3 arrows that travel slowly, and travel for a long distance. They deal 4 - 9% damage per arrow

Medium Mii
Mii pulls out a bow and shoots an arrow that travels as fast as Link's arrow and travels for a medium distance. It deals 6 - 12% damage.

Large Mii
Mii pulls out a bow and shoots an arrow that travels as 2 times faster than Link's arrow and travels for a short distance. Deal 8 - 14% damage.

Forward special : Frisbee

Small Mii
Mii throws a frisbee which is controllable. It travels slowly but it's easy to control. It deals 10% damage.

Medium Mii
Mii throws a frisbee which is harder to control than the small mii's frisbee. It travels at normal speed. It deals 12% damage/

Large Mii
Mii throws a frisbee which is extremely hard to control (It's the hardest among the 3 variations.) It travels at fast speed and it deals 14% damage.

Downward special : Wii

Remote controls (For all sizes of miis)
Once you activate the wii, your specials change into the following:

Neutral special: Wii Zapper - Mii pulls out a zapper and shoots a blue beam. It deals 6% damage.

Forward special: Wii balance board - Mii stands on the balance board. While standing on it, the Mii can do push ups (Clicking the A button) which increases your mii's muscle size :cool:. There are 3 levels. Level 1 (2 push ups) adds 3 damage, Level 2 (4 push ups) adds 5 damage then level 3 (6 push ups) adds 7 damage.

Upward special: Nunchuk grapple - Mii throws a nunchuk grapple. It serves as a tether recovery.

Downward special: Switch back to sports equipment - Self explanatory. Lol.

Upward special : Jet booster

Mii activates his/her jet booster. It travels as high as ROB's recovery but it does not deal any damage.

Standard attacks : Swordplay​

Neutral attack : Sword combo
Small Mii:
Mii does a rapid slash. Keep holding the A button to make the rapid slash last long. Each slash does 3% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a 3 slash combo. The first slash deals 4%, the second slash deals 3% then the last one deals 5% damage (12% in total).

Large Mii:
Mii slashes the enemy. It's a slow but powerful slash. It deals 15% damage.

Forward tilt : Lunge
Small Mii:
Mii lunges the enemy 3 times. It's a short range, fast and weak attacks that deals 12% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii lunges the enemy. It's a medium range with normal speed and normal strength that damages 14%.

Large Mii:
Mii lunges the enemy. It has an extremely slow start up but it's powerful in terms of knockback and damage. It damages 16%.

Downward tilt : Swipe
Small Mii:
Mii does an extremely fast and short ranged swipe that deals 4% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a normal swipe that deals 7% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii does a sluggish swipe that deals 11% damage.

Upward tilt : Upper slash
Mii does an upper slash. It deals 10% damage.

Smashes : Boxing​

Forward smash : Haymaker
Small Mii:
Mii does a quick series of punches (Haymakers) that does 11 - 16% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a straight haymaker with normal speed and no rapid punches or whatever lol. It deals 13 - 19% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii begins with a slow start up then punches the enemy. It deals 19 - 29% damage.

Upward smash : Uppercut
Small Mii:
Mii does quick 3 uppercuts. It deals 10 - 15% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a normal uppercut. It deals 12 - 17% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii does a slow uppercut. It deals 15- 21% damage.

Downward smash : Bidirectional punch
Small Mii:
Mii does 2 quick punches at both left and right directions simultaneously. It deals 9 - 14% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does 2 punches at both left and right directions simultaneously. It deals 11 - 16% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii does 2 slow punches at both left and right directions simultaneously. It deals 13 - 19% damage.

Aerials : Tennis

Neutral aerial : Spin slice
Small Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket around. It has multi-hit property and it deals 10% damage (2% per hit).

Medium Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket around. It is a single hit attack that deals 13% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket around. It is a sluggish single hit attack that deals 15% damage.

Forward aerial : Smash spike
Small Mii:
Mii spikes the enemy with his tennis racket. It's a fast spike with weak meteor smash property that deals 11% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii spikes the enemy with his tennis racket. It's a normal spike with normal meteor smash property that deals 13% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii spikes the enemy with his tennis racket. It's a sluggish spike with strong meteor smash property that deals 16% damage.

Backward aerial : Backward slice
Small Mii:
Mii slices backwards. It is a weak 3-hit attack that deals 9% damage (3 per hit).

Medium Mii:
Mii slices backwards. It is an average single hit attack that deals 11% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii slices backwards. It is a slow single hit attack that deals 13% damage.

Upward aerial : Upper slice
Small Mii:
Mii does a quick upper slice that deals 6% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a normal upper slice that deals 9% damage

Large Mii:
Mii does a slow upper slice that deals 12% damage.

Downward aerial : Dedede like attack (Spinny thing)
Small Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket downwards. It sends himself straight down (Like Toon Link's Down air attack) and it hits multiple times. It deals 2% damage per hit.

Medium Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket downwards. It hits multiple times and it deals 4% damage per hit (10% in total).

Large Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket downwards. It is a single hit attack and it deals 14% damage.

Grabs​

Pummel: Punch

Forward throw: Throw forward

Backward throw: Generic backward throw

Downward throw: Golf

FINAL SMASH : Plane​

Mii gets the smashball then he summons his plane. Here are the controls for his plane:

A - Fire/Shoot
B - Barrel Roll
R - analog - Aim reticule
L - analog - Move​

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
While I know he may not come back, I still couldn't resist in making a buffed moveset for Mewtwo. I have a lot of time on my hands. lol

In order to be somewhat unique I added his bad *** Spoon Sword to some of his standard moves and Smashes. :cool:

Mewtwo (buffed)

Notes:
Weight is now about Ness's
Slightly faster at dashing, about Pit's
Still Floaty

Pros:
Has better attributes then Melee version
Has a 3 more kill moves
Amazing Recovery
Can Glide now
Can now reflect projectiles for damage
Amazing Throws
Now has his bad-*** spoon sword!

Cons:
Still Floaty
Still lighter than normal
Still has not to many kill moves
Big hit box

Specials:

Neutral - Shadow Ball - Same as Melee

Side - Psychic - Same as Confusion but less laggy and reflected projectiles now do damage,

Up - Teleport - Same as Melee

Down - Disable - Can now be used without looking at the opponent, but has slightly less range then the Melee version, when done twice now it doesn't launch as far,

Optional New Down - Barrier - Mewtwo's version of the Star Fox shine, slightly larger than his shield, but a strong enough attack can cancel it and put M2 in a disabled state, does no damage to opponent on contact, also has more lag then SF shine,

Final - Psystrike - Mewtwo's signature move in Pokemon, stops and launches a psychic energy ripple about 3/5 the size of the Negative Zone, high knockback,

Tilts:

Neutral/Jab - same as Melee, slightly less lag,

Forward - a downward slash with his spoon, similar to his battering ram item Smash in Melee,

Up - Same as Melee

Down - Same as Melee

Dash - spins his spoon while dashing forward, similar to battering ram item dash in Melee, does less damage and is shorter, great for racking up damage but has a very laggy end,

Aerials:

Neutral - Same as Melee

Forward - a basic slash with his spoon, has more range then Melee F-Air but is a bit laggier,

Up - Same as Ike's U-Air but with his Spoon, has less knockback then Ike's, New Kill Move,

Down - Same as Melee

Back - Same as Melee

Smashes:

Forward - Does a powerful horizontal slash with his spoon, New Kill Move,

Up - Same as Melee

Down - A downward slash with his spoon, the spoon then extends by itself backwards for a back hit, New Kill Move,

Throws:

Pummel - Same as Melee

Forward - Same as Melee

Up - Same as Melee

Down - Same as Melee, can still Chain Grab!

Back - Throws opponent back and stabs them with his spoon,

Other:

Glides by floating

Taunts:
1. Same as Melee
2. Crosses his arms and taunts "I'm just warming up!"
3. Jumps a bit of the ground and hovers above for a second

Costumes:

Green - Shiny Pokemon
Pink - Mew Reference
Black - :cool:
Blue
Red/Orange

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
so the OP will update when new stuff surfaces, right? There should be locked "credible" rumors thread where only mods/admins can update that give what the big rumors are right now and how credible they are, so this time around it isn't a clusterf of threads you have to read though...just an idea.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
How about Ristar? It reminds me a lot of sonic's games(actually i'm pretty sure Ristar was made by Sega) He's a really cool char and he has some awesome music. I can probably dig up a tune for you at one point.

OmegaXXII

Well Zoroark is known for being able to use Transform, so he could transform into the opponent, or one of the opponents in 3 or more player battles.
Hmm.. I guess that would be cool, what would he tranform into any character? I guess he wouldn't really serve a purpose if he isn't going to be unique. I guess Kirby already sort of does that with neutral B's.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hmm.. I guess that would be cool, what would he tranform into any character? I guess he wouldn't really serve a purpose if he isn't going to be unique. I guess Kirby already sort of does that with neutral B's.

Yeah, thats my only question with his moveset. Maybe he'd be better in a Pokeball as a prank Pokemon like Goldeen?

camerino1

Smash Lord
So this might have been brought up (most certainly...), but what about Roy in SSB4. Out of the ones taken out, him and Mewtwo are the only ones with big enough fanbases, and his fanbase seems slightly larger. I could also think of some changes in his moveset so that he is no longer a complete clone of Marth. (Not to mention he was the only character ever to be "Smash Bros. only").

B-air - Raises sword over head and drops behind him. Looks kinda like his old U-air, but the arch is more so centered behind him. Has a spike effect near the center.
U-air - Rising stab that does a quarter turn in front of him. Starts basically horizontal and ends about vertical. Very quick, he doesn't stab forward then up, it just sorta flows up.
F-air - It can stay the same.
D-air - Kick twice down. This will have a very weak spike effect (like Lucas, his B-air and D-air are both spikes, one is easier to do but weaker. Same idea). I think he should use his feet and maybe a hand in some attack, move away from Marth.
N-air - I was thinking it could be a single spin through the air rather than the double attack. This one has slightly more power than the second hit of his other N-air. Basically his only aerial kill possibility (other than a lucky spike).

F-tilt - It can stay the same.
U-tilt - Make it a little closer to Ikes, but faster and not choppy looking. A smooth flow up and very quick so it doesn't feel like Ike.
D-tilt - It can stay the same. But it can also make him crawl like Marth and MK

F-smash - I can't think of anything different really, so it can stay the same.
U-smash - I like this one, my personal favorite. It can stay. Even the secret hitbox that spikes.
D-smash -A complete turn instead of two swipes off to either side. His foot could act as a semi-spike so that if they are behind they get caught in the attack. Sword is about 18% uncharged, foot is 4%.

Neutral-B - I want to make this a chargable range attack. He is stationary like before, but the more it's charged the longer the range on it. It would do a little more damage than Marth when the blade connects, weaker the further out it is.
Side-B - DED can stay. I just want the range increase due to fire taken into consideration on DED 4>, DED 4^ and DED 3V. The down one would sorta hold them so the next one can hit. The fire would sorta travel along the ground. None of this extra is needed though, it was amazing before. (First still aids in aerial recovery).
Down-B - Counter is counter, maybe make it a little weaker if the guys are the same size as Brawl. They were smaller in Melee so 1.5 times wasn't bad. Make it 1.3 if they stay bigger.
Up-B - Blazer can stay exactly the same. Don't change it.

Grabs can be the same, they were pretty good.

Final Smash (if it's brought back) can be a sort of transformation. His sword has increase damage output, all attacks are fire based, increased hitstun and all that stuff. I guess he should also take damage but not be stunned.

I just really want Roy back and don't want him to be a Marth clone.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'll copy and save it into my Microsoft documents. I came up with that kinda on the spot. The B-air idea has been there for awhile though. Maybe even give him some heavier armor like when he changes class, so that he is more resistant to attacks, yet heavier like in Melee (even though he actually was lighter than Marth.)

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
True that 55+ will almost certainly not happen, but I think we can squeeze in six Mario and Pokemon reps in a early 50s slot roster, although I will agree that it is a long shot.
I think a sixth Mario rep can fit in a low 50's roster very well, and I would support that if it means getting another one of the three more popular possible Mario reps in (of course, I'm referring to Bowser Jr., Toad, and Paper Mario). As for Pokemon, I don't think we'd get a fifth Pokemon rep unless the roster is in the high 50's, as there are some other franchises that should get new reps before Pokemon gets six reps, IMO (considering we get the likely characters in a 50-esque roster size, I'm thinking Chibi-Robo so long as we get the four more popular candidates first, or maybe a second F-Zero or Wario rep).

@JavaCroc: But what if support was drummed up for King Boo? And you can't say he has bad moveset potential; for starters, he floats instead of standing, so that alone would make him somewhat interesting. And, tbh, popularity doesn't matter as much as you would think; Geno, Krystal and Ridley were not included in Brawl despite massive fan demand. Mewtwo was removed despite being one of the all-time most popular Pokemon. It's been suggested that Plusle and Minun were almost planned for Brawl despite no demand for them. I'd still prefer Bowser Jr. as a Mario villain (I like the potential movesets I've seen for him involving his paintbrush), but King Boo isn't too awful of a selection.
I wouldn't mind King Boo in SSB4; if it means more Luigi's Mansion in Smash Bros., then heck yeah. But I think the "three big" new Mario reps I've mentioned above should get in before King Boo. However, I think King Boo would make a great WTF character, and he's got the relevance, moderate importance, and some moveset potential (I didn't shoot down his potential entirely in my post) to make him a good option.

I finnally finish my Boss Blog. It doesn't have every character or the regulars (Master/Crazy Hand). I think it has some unique characters.

King Boo

Koopalings

Vaati

Great Fairy

Dyna Blade

Zero/Zero Two

King Zing

Pigma

General Scales

Giygas

Medusa

Twinbellows

Ashnard

King Hippo

http://www.smashboards.com/news/blogs/165266/4477/bosses-for-ssb4
Interesting. Would you like to see my some of my more in-depth ideas for Giygas as a boss, because I don't think PSi Rockin' or even his "cannot grasp" attack would do justice for him. His boss fight, IMO, just screams potential beyond other possible bosses.

On the topic of a potential 5th gen rep, I honestly would rather them surprise us with who they pick, and not have people being right about it being either Zoroark or Victini, even though they're the most likely due to having movies.

There's a few Pokemon I'd rather them put in over the two everyone's speculating it'll be. My thoughts are they'll be unlikely, but honestly, I think Nintendo needs to spruce up their roster for Pokemon.

So here's my suggestions, as well as their type:

Throh & Sawk Tag-Team (Fighting Types) Seeing as both of these Pokemon are fighting types with similar appearances, I thought it would be best to put them onto a tag-team of sorts. Using Down-B, you could change between Throh, the red-skinned one, and Sawk, the blue-skinned one. Each one would play differently. Sawk would be the more aggressive attacker of the two, going in fast and hard all the while being tall but relatively light. Throh on the other hand, is slow and heavy, but his fighting style would be more revolved around utilizing his throws or throwing-based B-moves, as well as a counter rather than using the A attacks. His throws would have a much lower percentage level needed for KOs than Sawk's, while Sawk would be able to send the opponent off the screen easier with his actual attacks and not his grabs. There would of course need to be some way to prevent Sawk from punching the opponent fast and hard enough so Throh could easily KO them with a throw.

Scrafty (Dark and Fighting Typed) Another fighting type, but with the sneaky style of fighting of a Dark type. In-game, Dark-typed moves are known for being tricky attacks, and relying on heavy prediction from your opponent. Scrafty is also interesting in the part that, unlike most Fighting types, his higher stats are his defensive stats, rather than his offensive. His appearance is also, in my opinion, preferred over Zoroark or Victini as it's unique from the fluffy and cuddly legendary and from the bipedal fuzzball. He could bring a fighting style not seen from Pokemon reps yet, and probably not seen in Smash Bros in general, which sets him as unique to me.

Beartic (Ice Typed)As many fuzzballs as we've had, in combination of Star Fox and Pokemon, Beartic could prove to he an interesting character. He would be the only other character in Smash Bros would would have Ice-based moves for a majority of his attacks, standing side-by-side with the Ice Climbers. Mind you, Lucas has a pretty good ice-based move himself, but he doesn't heavily rely on ice damage. Beartic is a rather tall Pokemon as well, standing at 7'04 if I recall correctly. It could be a hard hitter, slow and heavy character with a poor recovery. personally I'd rather the above two options over him.

Meinshao (Fighting Typed)Meinshao is a relatively fast Fighting typed Pokemon, who's main purpose in the competitive play is to chat the opponent out and get the heck out of there. It CAN hit hard if it needs to, which is useful. I would imagine something along the lines of how Sonic plays: A quick character with hard-to-kill-with moves but a couple of moves that can be super strong if left unguarded or unavoided.

And, I'll repeat what I said at the beginning of my post, just to clarify:
Zoroark and Victini are the more than likely choices for the next rep, but I want to see Nintendo be a bit more creative with their choices this time around, as there's a good selection they could use. I've only named a couple of potentials.
Hmm. I've heard Scrafty mentioned a couple times before. Is he of any moderate importance to the Pokemon series, or is he just another random Pokemon you find in the wilderness? He looks interesting.

If Victini gets in, because he has a completely different body structure from Lucario, the chances of Lucario staying is much higher then that of him staying if Zororak was playable, who has similar body structure to Lucario. Having Victini in would more likely keep your favorite Pokemon in. Wouldn't you support a Pokemon that would reduce the chance of Lucario getting the axe?

I don't think many people are expecting a first gen rep for Pokemon this time around. The only one with even somewhat noticeable support is Meowth.
Meowth and Mewtwo are the only first-gen Pokemon we could get in SSB4, and neither are too likely at this point. And I do support Victini more than Zoroark mainly because I don't want to see the chance of Lucario going.

Poke Floats was a unique Melee stage. Speaking of which, Castelia City might bring back memories of Saffron City. Of course, the stage would be larger, and only generation 5 Pokemon would pop out of the skyscrapers.
I'd love to see a remake of the Poke Floats stage from Melee. Instead of just some random "floats" in the sky, however, the setting could be above a city, and strings could actually be hanging down from each float to make it more realistic.

Hmm... that makes me think... how does a climbing mechanic for SSB4 sound like? Just the ability to climb up a rope or something like that.

First off, I suggest you use capitalization when posting. It makes your post that much easier to read. :)

Secondly, while Zoroark has the build of a fighter, so does the vast majority of other Pokemon characters.

Third, adding female characters for the sake of it is a bad idea. Jody Summer will almost certainly never be playable and I have no idea how she would play at all.
Jody Summers shouldn't get in before Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow; being a girl doesn't cut it, even though I'm all for more females in Smash Bros. I expect Goroh as a new F-Zero rep if we get any or even need any, although my support has shifted to Black Shadow.

So this might have been brought up (most certainly...), but what about Roy in SSB4. Out of the ones taken out, him and Mewtwo are the only ones with big enough fanbases, and his fanbase seems slightly larger. I could also think of some changes in his moveset so that he is no longer a complete clone of Marth. (Not to mention he was the only character ever to be "Smash Bros. only").

**moveset**

I just really want Roy back and don't want him to be a Marth clone.
I think Roy would be a good choice for a third FE rep, but he does have some things against him. I'm not naming them right now simply because I'm a bit tired, but we're more likely to see Caeda or the Black Knight before him.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok, here's the Ristar music theme i'd like to see in a stage:

Crazy Kings:planet Greedy

This is an epic theme. The level starts with you slowly going up an elevator. Greedy comes along and starts throwing enemies at you which you can use to get to greedy(who is using rockets to float in the air) and attack him. After doing this the third of fourth time, Greedy decides play time has stopped, and cuts the elevator wire, sending both of you crashing down. Greedy goes below, and sends up one arm, then the other, past the centre of the stage(which you can be hit by if you aren't careful) and finally his whole body. Then he uses a variety of attacks to hurt you. One of them is sending out his arms to attack you(although when they retract you can grab a hold of them to get to greedy), or he'll send down a grenade shower, or send fire at you(which you can jump over and attack greedy with). All while the elevator comes crashing down.

Awesome.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@nLiM8d

Since I'm barrowing it from the Pokemon Special manga, he uses it when the attack calls for it.

For reference, here's a few pages from the manga I used for inspiration:

http://www.mangareader.net/458-28233-7/pokemon-adventures/chapter-35.html (Red Vs. Mewtwo)
http://www.mangareader.net/458-28278-10/pokemon-adventures/chapter-80.html (Mewtwo Vs. Lance)
http://www.mangareader.net/458-28489-5/pokemon-adventures/chapter-291.html (Mewtwo Vs. Deoxys)
http://www.mangareader.net/458-28491-2/pokemon-adventures/chapter-293.html (Mewtwo Vs. Deoxys 2)

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's it. Not like you didn't just make a long post or anything.

But I don't see why there can't be ropes. Anything that pays homage to the king of swing is a plus in my eyes (lol wall cling).

King Boo? America!

Edit- Ristar music warrants pulseman music
Well, I've got to sleep soon, seeing as I'll be at a music camp for a week starting tomorrow. I don't have the time is all.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'll fight Caeda. She wasn't even a lord unit, no matter how important she wont make it. They might include a new lord from the new FE game coming out for WiiU, never know. The Black Knight is really Roys only competition in my eyes, and again, not a lord. Macaiah has a *very* small chance only because she was the lord type unit for 10. I could see 4 reps for FE, it's a good series and deserves some more recognition for being such an amazing RPG series.

I want Isaac/Matthew too; Golden Sun more than deserves the rep. Old Isaac with the beard would be neat to see fight, I'll even make a moveset for him/them.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well maybe they could add it in with one of sonic's stages... Remember pictochat...

As for giygas, i see the potential for a boss fight, but will he be taking up the entire screen, or just a portion, and where will he be liable to be damaged etc etc.

Btw in earthbound i named my power PSI Gifts. Go, PSI Gifts gamma!(hmm i think it's gamma or something, maybe someone else can enlighten me as to what the symbol is(how you get it on the computer). It looked so cool. ;)

OmegaXXII

I'll fight Caeda. She wasn't even a lord unit, no matter how important she wont make it. They might include a new lord from the new FE game coming out for WiiU, never know. The Black Knight is really Roys only competition in my eyes, and again, not a lord. Macaiah has a *very* small chance only because she was the lord type unit for 10. I could see 4 reps for FE, it's a good series and deserves some more recognition for being such an amazing RPG series.
Yes, The Black Knight is definetly the most desetving FE antagonist IMO, he's my most wanted character, click the link in my sig to support.

Anyway I would like to see Carda as well as she would offer a very unique playstyle not to mention she's a female which Smash needs.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Isaac/Matthew.

I'm guessing it's a sword because it's what they are depicted with on the cover, even though they can hold axes. This is going over the sword portion and not other possible weapons.

Aerials:
F-air - Two weak forward slashes. Each doing 4-6%.

N-air - One kick forward, one kick backward. Little lag time in between them.

B-air - Very quick jab backward. Good for keeping the enemy off the edge.

D-air - Complete vertical spin, causing strong meteor effect.

U-air - Similar in nature to Marth/Roy (old). Simple swipe upward, good juggle

Tilts:
F-tilt - Quick stab. Low knockback, but high hitstun. Good combo starter

U-tilt - Two slashes up, lifting the enemy up with them.

D-tilt - Sweeping kick along the ground, weaker spike effect.

Smashes:
F-smash - Takes a step forward and plunges sword into ground from overhead. Kinda like Ikes, but not that slow and he moves forward with it.

D-smash - Small earthquake psynergy erupts around him. Fairly simple. Probably should be one of those high risk/reward ones with the ending lag but high power.

U-smash - Crouches with his sword horizontally over him and swipes in a sort of half-moon shape over him quickly. Has a similar effect to Marths where it pulls them up into it from the sides.

Specials:
Neutral-B - Shoots boulder in front of him and it lobs down like an arrow the farther it gets. Semi-spammable

Side-B - Growth psynergy off to the side. It has low knockback but little lag.

Down-B - Rocks create a momentary shield around him that block attacks. Has a breaking point, so it's not OP.

Up-B - Growth psynergy towards the ledge upwards possibly. This one is giving me a tough time.

Grabs:

Basic Elbow to the opponents head for 2-3% every hit

U-throw - Throws up and follows with a quick stab up.

B-throw - Turns around and slams them into ground then a small earthquake bounces them up again (possibly just for pretty show). Basic chain throw.

F-throw - throws at a 45* angle up and forward. Strongest in terms of knockback

D-throw - Throws onto ground and gets stepped on by Isaac/Matthew, bouncing them up and away.

Final Smash:

A huge earthquake starts below him and grows up and away. Most powerful earth psynergy.

I don't think I missed anything. I'll input percentages tomorrow for him and Roys new moveset tomorrow if this shows any interest

D

Deleted member

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy said:
Let's see, we've had...

1: The main Pokemon mascot (Pikachu)
2: Japan's most popular Pokemon (Jigglypuff)
3: A baby Pokemon (Pichu)
4: A legendary Pokemon (Mewtwo)
5: A trainer (Pokemon Trainer)
6: A Pokemon who's the evolved form of a baby Pokemon that was given to you by a trainer (Lucario)

Number 7 would have to be a Pokemon who can only be earned through Nintendo events. Zoroark and Victini are both in that same position.
There's also the slight chance that #7 would go to a Pokemon you can capture in the wild like Scrafty. I guess it could make a neat "WTF" character.

camerino1

Smash Lord
AGREED. Ike could easily be older in the next one. Which if they are keeping him, Roy deserves a spot and there could be a fourth for FE. Black Knight only because he is a really cool antagonist.

I'm gonna play FE:10 now because I'm in the mood for it :).

Barbasol

Smash Ace
AGREED. Ike could easily be older in the next one. Which if they are keeping him, Roy deserves a spot and there could be a fourth for FE. Black Knight only because he is a really cool antagonist.

BK's a pretty well developed character in the FE series. That, and he could bring more to the table being a General-type smasher. :)

OmegaXXII

Exactly, that's why I'm writing an essay about Yhe Black Knight since people tend to underestimate his chances when in fact his main rival and protagonist of the series has appeared in the latest two games, I will admit that his chances aren't so good but if we can push something forward it might happen to help.

Also, I need to start playing RD already, I'm missing out due to playing alot of MKWii lol..

camerino1

Smash Lord
Radiant Dawn really is my favorite.

The Black Knight has the highest chance of any non-lord in the entire series. He is very integrated into the story of his games and has a personality (More than Marth in his game...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom