• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

S

smash brawl player 99021

So big boss was from mgs

is bad wolf from anything?

:phone:
sorry for calling you gay.
when i saw you watching say yes to the dress i was all...

<5
also, playing with odin makes me realize how easy this game is. >.>

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So it turns out people really hate people with an mlp GT because wouldn't you know it right after I changed mine do I start getting hate mail from people who think I'm gay funniest thing

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
So it turns out people really hate people with an mlp GT because wouldn't you know it right after I changed mine do I start getting hate mail from people who think I'm gay funniest thing
Nope.That's just because you're you.Never happened to me or Icy.

Btw poor dog :(

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Looks like it was a fortunate coincidence then because they mentioned the GT in the hate :awesome:
You got online and I was like "WHO THE **** ON MY FRIENDS LIST IS A BRONY NOW.
BADGER IS RAINBOW DASH... HE CHANGED IT?"
Alex was there.

Matt07

Smash Master
My connection has been bad for the past 2 days...it was fine before but now I'm always 1 bar, and randomly moving >_>. I'm not downloading anything, no clue what to do :/.

Also Frankling the Turtle>>>>>>My Little Pony ;).

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Can I get some people for the podcast? Starts in a little while, if you want to get on Skype.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My connection has been bad for the past 2 days...it was fine before but now I'm always 1 bar, and randomly moving >_>. I'm not downloading anything, no clue what to do :/.

Also Frankling the Turtle>>>>>>My Little Pony ;).

Is your NAT open?

Can I get some people for the podcast? Starts in a little while, if you want to get on Skype.
Be there in a bit.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Darkshot, teach me how to be on this podcast sometime soon. I'm a good commentator of... things.
and how to doogie.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't follow.

It's just dogs. Why is that significant?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Probably the ugliest quality possible.
and Typhlosion was staring at me.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
So... I'm going 37-5 in a TDM on Cracked, with 20 more kills to go and then...

BOOM! CONNECTION INTERRUPTED.

This game sucks.

EDIT: So... boosters aside, I'm in the top 30 for TDM this week. Not too shabby, but I still can't pass 700 SPM(694.00 SPM currently), which is kind of frustrating/disappointing. I'm gonna try for second page this week. First page is way too hard.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So... I'm going 37-5 in a TDM on Cracked, with 20 more kills to go and then...

BOOM! CONNECTION INTERRUPTED.

This game sucks.

EDIT: So... boosters aside, I'm in the top 30 for TDM this week. Not too shabby, but I still can't pass 700 SPM(694.00 SPM currently), which is kind of frustrating/disappointing. I'm gonna try for second page this week. First page is way too hard.
I blame the community more than the game for connection interruption.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I do too, Xanthan. But I still don't like the idea that they haven't figured out a way to fix this host issue. It's really annoying.

In TDM, it's only kills and assists. That doesn't include medals like payback, double kill, rescuer, etc. That also doesn't include points for calling in/destroying air support.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Just got to round 35 in Ascension after 4-5 hours of playing. Final score: 432k. HOLY ****. That's crazy. Around 3k in the world for score. I feel like the reason I always lose is lag. I just got hit repeatedly when no zombies were close to me. No johns. I will never play Ascension again.

Oh but luckily treyarch is such a good company they patched the zombie leaderboards. Oh wait. it still says I got to 25. At least my score saved.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm taking a break from this game, sick of all the BS.
Agreed. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sure, tomorrow tho. I have to take my rage pills right now. Doctor's orders to keep my blood pressure low.

jk.

I might seriously have to start doing that. I raged pretty ****in' bad today.

And I'm game for MW2.

Top Bottom