• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I'm going to tenatively throw a guess out there. I like poking J. The list of players I like to mess with more than him is very short (FrozenFlame at the top, WL might be there on his own, some newbies that act certain ways, recent experience probably adds OS to that list, and maybe I'm missing someone). I quite possibly just called him scum to be calling him scum, but the read later developed. Do me a favor and link/quote the posts where I first start calling him scum. I might give you something more definite, idk.
It's sad, but I laughed at this quite a lot and it feels somewhat flattering. Not to inflate your ego or anything even more duder. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's not even something incredibly early like you were implying. I definitely was solid as hell in my read there. I wanted him lynched because he's so wrong about everything that wasn't easy to say. Yes, a serious factor in this is that I was one of his biggest scumspects this entire game and he knows better than that. He was also wrong on my motivations for things I know that slot is more than capable of reasoning out into null tells.
I'm just staring at this and am like "huh?" Because I should know better than to have you as a scum-suspect? That's your reasoning for KKscum? :facepalm:

then why did everyone think he was trying to ml hick
Because they wanted to set him up and it was easy to do.
July, KK, Nich, Ran, and .jpg all did this.
Reyth, point out where I said I saw DeGrey trying to set him up for a ML. Saying something like that as "easy to do" is utterly laughable because the only time you can lynch him easily is mod-confirmed info that he is scum and nothing short of it, js.

I want you to back up this claim to where I was saying I would pushing DeGrey because he was trying to ML Nichy-boy.

@July, (if you are town) Could you scan your life history with Ran:

1) ANY TIME AT ALL did he watched Star Trek on TV?
2) He's a movie fan, hasn't he at least seen the movies?
3) Did he see the 2009 movie?
How is this even a good question/relevant like at all?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
skimmed the last page, why are you talking about who Ran's character is, and what it's wearing? If it's a safeclaim, it could very easily be described in detail in his role PM. Right?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Having played enough with Broto, this is the case.

@Broto: Lemme catch up. You've claimed indy, there's a gogdamn cop claim with a guilty on the table, Zen's useless and Hick's a distraction. I have to prioritize a guilty over an indy but you're still next to go if everyone's being honest.

But it's mafia. You're you. I doubt it.
Have you realized that this is wrong, yet?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
THANK YOU! I mean, I don't know how he can get away with calling me a ****ing light bulb. Serious note though, Swiss is actually the only guy who can rival me in the ego department. He also is a candidate running against me for chairman of the "Full of Yourself" club, but we've got a little more competition there.
That... wasn't a compliment.

Nich, Nabe has been riding town for me since the beginning of the game where he responded well to my first few posts. His thoughts, in general, have lined up with mine. I could see the logical leap to where he had you as scum even though I disagreed with it.
I don't care for the "He's agreed with me, so he's town" stuff. Sure, it's nice to see a player that thinks logically, but I prefer to look at the reasoning for the reads rather than the reads themselves.

However, reading Swiss's post made me think about it and I'd say he's null now. Not scum because I haven't seen the stuff he's been saying, I've done a lot of skimming this game, same as anyone else who's stayed caught up. However, I'm going to look into it. With Swiss pointing it out and making me think about it, I do recall that you said something similar, but I just wrote it off as you being ******** again, especially since you were talking about someone I had read as town. I've done a lot of not caring at all about your posts and skimming them hard because your intro to the game was complete and utter bull****. You didn't handle yourself well and you looked moronic.
Let me get this straight. You basically looked at the case, saw it was on a town read, and ignored it because I'm the one that posted it? You forever lose all right to call yourself a good player. The source of an argument shouldn't matter in any evaluation of the argument itself. (And by the way, I haven't skimmed this game at all. It's completely possible to stay caught up, I've done it and occasionally ISO'd players to boot.)

And you're not one to talk for moronic intros.

Do you understand what I was saying about you at the beginning of the game? Do you still think I was trying to set you up to be lynched? Do you think you were playing badly? Do you think I'm town now? Is Zen scummy for claiming I am scum? Am I a likely indy? Am I likely to be an indy with the win con that I claimed knowledge of? Does the fact that I do not know whether it is an indy win con or something that could give scum (Indy or Mafia) a power-up affect that answer? Assume beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am telling the truth about my claim, do you think my suspicions that Ran's Kirk claim may be the target are true? Regardless of your answer, if you KNEW that I was telling the truth and KNEW that Ran was the target, but didn't know what the outcome of this "hunter" killing him would be, what would you suggest we do about the situation?
Yes and no. I don't think you wanted to set me up as a lynch D1, I think you wanted to paint me as a bad player, dumb or scum. What I don't know is whether that's because you're scum or because of your ego taking offense to me suspecting you and doing things you disagree with. I made some mistakes in the early game, but I've battled back. I have no clue regarding anyone being indy at this point, and as a rule I don't engage in those things unless all mafia are dead. Zen is not scummy for calling you scum, in fact I fully sympathize, though I'm not sure I agree at this point. I really don't know why you'd single Ran's role out as the possible target, almost every character in every media has a villain that would love to kill them. If we knew that you were telling the truth and that Ran's role was the target, then I'd just say to go forwards, lynch scum D1, and let N1 happen. Since the role can bypass protection, I'd just hope there's a town bus driver of some sort that could switch Ran with a scum read, as there's not really much else we could do without engaging in mass role speculation (a bad idea).

Please answer in a reasonable format instead of chopping each question into a quote and posting a gigantic wall that everyone will skim.
I prefer the quotes added, it makes it easier for me to refer back to and know "Okay, he was answering THESE questions with that post" than having to go and dig back through the thread to put it into context.

Also, welcome to the people I am willing to converse with. Please give your contact information with TBlock, your T-Shirt size to Swiss, and a handshake to Reyth. It's okay if you don't want to sit next to Nabe and I'll go ahead and ask you not to turn and stare at PLSD everytime they show up late to a meeting.
I really don't care. All I need to do is find scum and get enough votes to lynch them. I can afford letting your vote go.

If I thank you nicely, will you vote KK? I'll swallow my pride and do it if you vote.
I'm not voting KK unless I think he's scum, and nothing anyone has posted has persuaded me in that regard.

Also, I want to have a conversation with you about you as a player after either you are dead or the game is over. If you would like to have it now, we can have it in thread and once I get NKilled and flip town (lol @ Zen implying that my lynch is even possible), you'll know I'm telling the truth and not just scum WIFOMing. I'm actually very interested in talking about it.
Give it to me post game, we don't need more wifom or thread derailment. (Besides, I'd like to yell back at you, and I've got more important things to do so long as the game is running.)

@Swiss
I've ISO'd video games, and I'd have to agree. Although the former case of him bandwagoning doesn't apply, at this point the Nabe case more or less applies to his slot as well! Although he's asked plenty of questions and commented stuff here or there, he doesn't tell you that much about his reads (although he's markedly better on that count than Nabe), and he doesn't try to push his scum reads to a lynch.

So, although Nabe would still be my first lynch choice, I'd support a video lynch as well.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm thoroughly amused all of you thought Broto was trying to get Hick lynched. It's great that you not only struggle to read posts, but you also struggle to read actions. If he honestly was trying to get Hick lynched, his vote would be there, he would be pushing Hick to no end, he'd be yelling at all of you to vote him, and he'd have Hick as a scum read. He did none of that.
No no, I'm well aware Ryker is more complicated than that. But there was definite scum motivation behind how he treated Nich, and there was absolutely a give/take between make him look town and inferring he was town and then casting suspicion and doubt on him. I don't think it was a straight forward plan to get Nich lynched but I do believe that he wanted to keep suspicion around him for an easy lynch down the line.

I"m glad I"m not the only one getting a weird vibe from KK. Frankly he's been on my "watch him" list all game. I didn't like his .jpg case (although it was original) and I definitely didn't like his T-Block case. I just haven't gotten that wonderful warm and fuzzy town feeling from him at all this game at all.
Honestly I haven't seen you talk much this game about KK until just now when some of the more experienced players have brought him into question :-/ did you think his case on T-Block was genuine?

KK brought up a lot of good points in there T-Block case and I've actually seen them trying to get reads and scumhunting, as with the interactions with Zen.

@KK: I don't like how you attacked out town voting bloack either.
I didn't see KK attack a "town" voting block, I saw KK express concern over a voting block that contains some of their scum or null reads. I think that's a perfectly legitimate reason to question a voting block and is in line with KK's play style so far.

5. July what did you like about #280?

6. DeGrey is surely scum, especially after seeing his indy claim. Getting him lynched is going to be a **** because dgames seems to have a problem with lynching indys and Ryker in general.
5. I only liked this part "I don't think FoS's/HoS's are really neccessary unless you are already voting and you want to vote another, but you only have one vote so you committ to your scum reads and use it."

The rest was unnecessary and I disliked the rest of it because it seemed like above and beyond for such a simple question that really didn't produce much in the way of scumhunting.

6. I wish that second line wasn't true :-/

July, you're saying that you believe Ran's reaction was town because it was instinctual, but here (and somewhere before) Ran is saying that his exaggeration was fake. Does that not affect your read on this?
This is the first town-vibe post I've read of yours.
Kawaii said that his reaction was different there. Which of you is correct ?
This is not true. I flat out think you are scum.

Exactly my view on this.
His claim was instinctual, and the exaggeration doesn't surprise me all that much, its the angst and determination behind it. It's really hard for me to describe, but I could just see the wheels turning in his head as the whole thing unfolded and none of it surprised me. And all in all this claim was only a minor part of reading Ran, I've had my eye on him like a hawk all game reading him and I disagree that he's playing differently, which I've seen a couple people say. He's deff playing a little more like he does on mafiascum and bringing that here but its town Ran I'm seeing.

@KK stuff
I'm just not seeing the KK-scum case. He has given content (the T-block and video cases, for instance), and I really just saw Reyth's argument with him on the lurker vote as TvT. Could someone bring up quotes and outline the full case against him?
I agree that NO case has been made on KK and that most people with KK on their scum list really didn't know why or just had a bad feeling about him (like Reyth states) until recently. Swiss has come the closest to a case on him and nothing he showed came across as distinctly scummy to me, so the KK wagon is just aggravating. It's really starting to get on my nerves that my two strongest town reads have been getting beating up while my strongest scum read is feeling so little pressure.

@Grey: Were you saying that if Ran answered 2009 it would mean it was a fake claim? Yes Kirk did travel to the '50s on earth but I mean gosh wouldn't Kirk HAVE to be 2009?? I think this proves its a fakeclaim actually.

Also, you had KK as scum very early before I could even get a read oh him. Could you please explain that to me because I saw it as pretty amazing that you could get a scum read on him so early...?
I have no idea wth you are trying to get at here, but its not logically sound. Time travel I know is a part of the old Star Trek, I never saw the new Star Trek but nothing about his character being from the old Star Trek means its fake.

I like you guys outside of this game, but we both know I'm not getting lynched today, tomorrow, or any day this game. You're the ones getting lynched this phase.

Vandy, we should chill sometime.
The fact that you are taunting KK instead of making a case against them or even asking them questions is pretty much the most worthless thing you could do right now. And KK will not be lynched toDay, KK has actually been trying and giving there reads and I will not stand to have my strongest town read next to Ran lynched.

Who here is willing to lynch Ran?
Not at all.

Wow, that's not even something incredibly early like you were implying. I definitely was solid as hell in my read there. I wanted him lynched because he's so wrong about everything that wasn't easy to say. Yes, a serious factor in this is that I was one of his biggest scumspects this entire game and he knows better than that. He was also wrong on my motivations for things I know that slot is more than capable of reasoning out into null tells.
What does this bolded line mean? I think that KK has been genuine with their pushes and scumhunting independent of popular wagons/opinions, so if I am reading that correctly...you're wrong.

Next line is scummy as hell, why isn't KK allowed to suspect you when you even admitted that there were scummy things about you?

Because they wanted to set him up and it was easy to do.
Yeah, it's totally not that he's scum and has played a ridiculously scummy game full of manipulation. It's easy to do?? Really, because if I didn't believe Ryker was scum I sure as hell wouldn't be pushing him, he's definitely a player that I want alive if he's town and that is intensely dangerous and hard to lynch as scum. Please don't undermine my read and my case as a "set-up" and "easy to do".

I don't expect most of the people you listed to have the experience, knowledge, or both to pick the complexities of Broto's gambits and what he's attempting to do with them. KK is the only one that should.

But this is also arbitrarily ignoring that Broto is not and never will be an easy ML. It's much simpler to conclude that they misread him and Broto actually attacks them for **** they've done rather than they saw his gambit, understood exactly what he was doing with it, and still fell for it anyway (which is what would've happened if they were setting him up).

Actually, that's a fair point. Hey Broto, is this the basis for your KK push?
You are right, its much simpler to conclude that, but it's not the correct conclusion to come to looking at his motivations. His motivations are scummy, I see scummy motivation there and I will not just settle with "oh, I guess I just misread and misunderstood everything about him".

@July, (if you are town) Could you scan your life history with Ran:

1) ANY TIME AT ALL did he watched Star Trek on TV?
2) He's a movie fan, hasn't he at least seen the movies?
3) Did he see the 2009 movie?
1) Not that I know of, I remember having a discussion with my friend about Star Trek and Ran looked hella bored the entire time and had no input on the topic.

2) He never mentioned it to me, and yes he's a movie fan but things like Crash, Inception, Lord of the Rings (not Paranormal Activity ;-;), I've never seen him watch anything science fiction.

3) I don't think so, we weren't dating yet when it came out but deff not his type of movie.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
A catchup, collapsed for length.

Btw, I feel the same thing about you; you're like the player from mars or something.
FYI I felt the same when I first played with J.

@J, it was X1 as the second Flush vote, not Cello. Cello died N3 and was quite obviously my biggest town read. That said, I should've put him on there to get you lynched. You weren't confirmed at all; regardless, you were a liability with 3 mod votes and I wanted you gone asap.

@Nich, I hope I'm not being compared to Ran in 1482, that's gross.

I think he's anti-town. As for his alignment, it keeps flipping in my head. I'll have to discuss it with X1 when he gets here, but he'll probably say scum, and that's fine by me.

And yeah, I think leaving him alive could very well potentially be more anti-town that lynching him even if he is town. If we can find someone we think is more likely to flip scum, that's fine with me as well.
Watery read, strongly disliking this. Does your slot develop a better Ran read in the next few pages?

Where the hell is SK?

*facepalm*

Has any one considered that in a game with time travel, his role could be directed via time travel? It seems like everyone is jumping the gun by saying there is nothing we can do and his role will definitely be used in an anti-town manner.
Already said this but I have to reiterate how dumb this is.

Ack, I looked back over Nabe's early posts, and I have to confess that pointless questioning isn't something I can fault him for, the questions aren't scummy (and in fact seem townie) on their own.
You wrote a case that was a PBP in entirety. You reread every post I wrote. And now you're saying that you read again and figured out you were wrong in your first reread about the reason why I'm scummy to you, but now I'm scummy for a slightly different reason.

Rather, the problem in his play is that he doesn't actually do anything with the answers to said questions. (He'll claim they help his reads, of course, but due to his lack of stances with reasoning, it's unprovable.) For example, he did a good bit of questioning on SK regarding his suspicion of T-block's mechanics post, but despite going back and forth for a bit, it never actually led to anything more than a mild "Don't like that you're still voting him, hope to see more from your slot tomorrow." And that's a series of questions he actually followed up on somewhat! Usually he doesn't even mention the answers to the questions he asks.
Re: the bolded, you still haven't pointed out any of my reasoning that you felt was lacking or missing, or asked me for reasoning on any read at all, but you insist that you've seen the situation from all sides. Re: SK and T-block, it was only when Kat came around that they remedied their play at all. I'd comment on SK's current reads as well but they're not here and posting for me to ask it of them. I have SK as a scum read, that's where that road led and continues to lead.

For example,
I respond with
And he never mentions it again.
I was satisfied with your response and moved elsewhere. If I had asked you another question of it, I'm sure you'd be saying instead that I ask too many questions.

Let me put it another way. In the MS game, he thought there was nothing that could be changed. In this game, there was nothing set in stone... no inevitabilities. That's why his claims read differently. And the fact that he voted himself is null to me.
This is a good appraisal. The specifics of the situation are different; here, it was a cop gambit. On MS it was a vig gambit, and we've already seen that happen to Ran here, in RE4 where it scared the princess claim out of him. Cop gambit is different, it's not a threat of immediate death without time to get your information out. His reaction is null, townRan and scumRan would both freak out at that cop claim.
It amuses me that you think I'm being anything other than bluntly honest.

Nabe can verify everything I just said, can't you Nabe?
It's fair enough. You could push any one of those lynches through if you were actively posting. No more than one with this player list though.

Are any of Reyth, Nich and I town reads at the point of this post? Pretty sure you were skimming at this point. Was Ran townread already?

I see a lot of words from you, and words that make logical sense, but no spark, no real effort, pressure, awkward questioning or effort.

Why?
Ask me a better question.

SOMEONE finally gets what I've been trying to say! The questions Nabe says make sense, but there's no followup, no real DRIVE to lynch scum from his posts. In fact, he's basically dropped his case on me by this point. (Sure, he'll say I'm scummy if someone asks, but when's the last post he made trying to convince others to lynch me?)
Today's the first time I've read the game since my last big post. I haven't dropped anything.
@Grey: Were you saying that if Ran answered 2009 it would mean it was a fake claim? Yes Kirk did travel to the '50s on earth but I mean gosh wouldn't Kirk HAVE to be 2009?? I think this proves its a fakeclaim actually.
Why would it have to be 2009 Kirk in this game?
What I was obvtown in Supet Heroes and hella active. I was like the Reyth of that game. What the **** are you getting at?
You were obvtown to town, particularly Gheb. I thought you were indy most of the game and when you started suggesting that you'd lynch Ryu over me or RadFic, that was baffling.

Bad play here that you were playing inactive and throwing gambits. If you're town, you should know better coming off of Touhou.

Swiss, is your KK reasoning similar to Ryker's?

Why does Nabe say "given your familiarity with kirk"?
I thought Ran was saying something about how he liked old Star Trek, but I guess he was talking about liking his role picture and looking at it often. Which is pretty hilarious to think about.

How is this even a good question/relevant like at all?
His motive in asking this question isn't obvious to you given the discussion he's been having with Ran?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
FYI I felt the same when I first played with J.
And now you've come to love/understand me. =3

Nabe said:
@J, it was X1 as the second Flush vote, not Cello. Cello died N3 and was quite obviously my biggest town read. That said, I should've put him on there to get you lynched. You weren't confirmed at all; regardless, you were a liability with 3 mod votes and I wanted you gone asap.
Setzer used 7-Flush!
Regular voting continues, but you may now make a 7-Flush vote by typing “7-Flush Vote: (name)”. J and Cello_Marl are the only players you can vote for with a 7-Flush Vote. The person with the most votes on them at the end of the day will die and cannot be protected in any way. The surviving player will be immune to all abilities and cannot be killed the following Night. If there is a tie vote, both players get immunity to all abilities and cannot be lynched the following night.

This ability can only be used once and can only be used if the post # it is used in is a multiple of 7. If the post number is not a multiple of 7, this ability has failed and may not be used again.
You did get your way and did get me out of the game. ~.~ Still meh that game.

Nabe said:
His motive in asking this question isn't obvious to you given the discussion he's been having with Ran?
No I get why he is asking but why does it matter? Flavour speculation isn't a good route to go and why is he asking July even though she is dating the dude...?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Tadahhh Its X1! I was gonna post when catchup was finished but suddely I saw this:
reyth i said i was catching up. My hydra logs even show that. You keep pressing this, but i can only read so much at a time. You're not even giving me a chance to prove my word. Looks to me like you're just lynch hungry. We have a week, calm down.

Btw your "catch up or die" has absolutely no affect on me. The day you lead a lynch on me is a day that doesn't exist in any time line. Even if i did believe you had enough power to rally votes on me, i am unlynchable, as i said. Your vote is a waste as it is not going to make me read any faster. you're trying to lynch whoever you can, but it's not going to happen so quit trying to pick on the weak.
and my MAJOR BULL**** ALARM went off. How zen got that last line from Reyth's blatant attempt to get Zen to post more I don't know

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nabe, let me ask you, why haven't you volunteered said info, your reads with reasons? A normal townie would try to get their scum reads lynched, or keep their town reads from being lynched, you haven't done any of that. My first ISO was mainly focused on your safe play, I'd forgotten exactly what questions you asked (considering how much other stuff has gone on). When T-block mentioned Ran's pointless questioning as scummy, I went back again to take another look, and then I realized that that wasn't a valid point I could push on you. The original case still stands, however.

Anyway, if you want to blow up the case against you, there's only one simple thing you need to do.

Aside from your case against me (I've pointed out why it doesn't fit elsewhere), just go back and quote a strong scum read that you've given reasoning for, and actually tried to get lynched. Basically, showcase your drive to find and lynch scum. The vast majority of the players have done something like that, so now it's your turn.

@Swiss
By the way, you are going to go back and read the posts you skimmed, right?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@KK:
Says Grey helping Nich not be an easy mislynch is scum posturing. Says Grey is purposely trying to make Nich look bad with loaded questions.
Str8 from my notes which means I can dig the actual quotes up. They are located before page 9; I would say between page 5 and 8.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@July: I wouldn't say time travel is part of the old Star Trek at all. ONE episode that I remember dealt with time travel to the '50s on Earth. That's ONE episode whereas the ENTIRE 2009 movie was about time travel -- see what I'm saying here?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Zen: Do you know if Ran was already viewing the thread when you fakeclaimed at him? There was 23 minutes between you claiming guilty and him responding

@July: If Ran was reading but still took 23 mins to reply, would that in any way change where you stand on Ran?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
July: What is your read on Nabe and Us? If you gave explanation somewhere else I'll find it in my read through, if not give me some brief reasons now please

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
If Ran was town why would he panic or get annoyed? If scum actually fakeclaimed guilty on a town that's just a townlynch for a scumlynch. Thats a good thing. Whereas if scum had a guilty fakeclaimed on them it does actually make sense for them to panic

@Ran: What do you think about the above?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Dang we're like the FBI or something with Ran here; checking to see if he is color blind, checking his login records, inquiring with his g/f and even checking his underwear size! :o

Reyth

Smash Rookie
votecount:

Kawaii Kangaroo (4) - Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Swiss, Zen, Degrey,
Nicholas1024 (1) - Nabe,
Videogames.jpg (2) - Ranmaru, Ranmaru,
DeGrey (2) - July, SoupaKatamari,
Nabe (1) - Nicholas1024,
Ranmaru (3) - Videogames.jpg, Reyth, T-block,
T - block (1) - Kawaii Kangaroo,

Not voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 1st, at 3:00 p.m. EST

I think that's right.

You guys post a lot.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Also Zen, during the fake cop claim, why were you saying you shouldn't be vigged on a Ran-town flip? Why do you even care - The realism of the claim wouldn't have been lost because if you were actually cop you'd be confident in your read and not care about if he flips town? Were you ever planning on keeping up the claim?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't remember it being that long. I might have been posting in other games and didn't notice. All I remember is that July was there for a bit, and then I noticed Ran came in a few minutes after. Also I don't literally mean a few as in 3. A few as in maybe 5-10.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also Zen, during the fake cop claim, why were you saying you shouldn't be vigged on a Ran-town flip? Why do you even care - The realism of the claim wouldn't have been lost because if you were actually cop you'd be confident in your read and not care about if he flips town? Were you ever planning on keeping up the claim?
I dunno I guess. If I didn't see anything town from him, I probably would have kept with the gambit until he was lynched. I think his claim gave me doubt though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Tadahhh Its X1! I was gonna post when catchup was finished but suddely I saw this: and my MAJOR BULL**** ALARM went off. How zen got that last line from Reyth's blatant attempt to get Zen to post more I don't know
Of course I didn't think Reyth was scum. I wanted him to shut up.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
And he leaves. Nice.
Chill out. I'm playing another mafia game atm, so I pop in here to read up on the most recent discussion. My focus is not on this game at the moment.

I still have only skimmed posts after 700. Catching up tomorrow, which I already stated.

Are you suggesting that my viewing behaviour is scummy?
Mad Defensive from Free-Block

@Nich: Nabe plays reservedly as town too.

@Reyth: I know you've got the hots for us but just cause Ran attacks us doesn't mean he's scum

@July: why during early game did you take 3 walls to respond to a simple accusation from Ran?

@SoupKat: Why the enormous johns in #540?

@July: Do MS games use QTs for scummates to communicate?

[collapse=Player Reads]1. T-block - Null. Don't like crazy defensiveness as shown above, don't remember much from them.

2. Raziek/Ryker (Degrey) - Don't like. Ryker if you didn't want Nich to be MLed or forced to claim, why didn't you just play the game and then when you thought you found scum pushed their lynch harder than anyone else is pushing the Nich Lynch? Don't like atm. Claim I'm unsure about. I don't like Ryker saying he had to wait for Raz before he claimed, since when did Ryker care? Was Raz gonna contradict him? If he did would he listen? I get the feeling more that Ryker wanted Raz online to chat on skype at the same time so Raz wouldn't accidentally gambit break if he posted without reading. Regarding the claim exactly, I don't like it. It spreads a bit of FUD, is really safe move for scum to do (ie, you're not gonna get CCd) and is very hard to confirm/disprove. Do not like what I would consider enormous FUD from DeGrey in #564

3. Kataefi/Soupamario (SoupaKatamari) hmm. Mild Dislike - Some of the stuff from this slot did look very genuine such as when Soup basically cracked from Reyth, but there's a fair amount I dislike. Kata normally shows me amazing paragraphs full of scumhuntilicious stuff like I saw in Discworld, but here I see very litte! There's one good un at the end of #623 but hardly enough to convince me that they're town. Not much else to say, want more from kat side, like I said about a week ago

5. Nabe - Feel pretty good about atm, not as sold on the idea as t'other head but pretty confident in the town read I think

6. July - You seem to generate so many unecessary walls, some of which appeared very defensive. You're on mine/acid dough's list of people to look into/ISO. Don't really like your defence of Ran, also will probably have a more pronounced read once I get my questions answered. Your #397 is good though imo

7. Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (Laundry/Kuz) - No read

8. Kawaii Kangaroo (Vandy/J) - Think their push on us is grimy as hell, there was a whole case where I was getting attacked for my post being odd, which sounds a whole bunch like reaching to me. Several times they also couldn't decide if they don't like us? Sometimes J didn't push because vandy disagreed on us, yet later just pushes anyway? Not too happy with them, equally not high up my scum list.

9. Zen - Fine with atm. Cop fakeclaim was smart. Non-presence earlier sucks but means nothing to me atm. Still want stuff from him obviously.

10. Ranmaru - Don't like. At all. Why was he so panicked when Zen claimed that guilty? He should have seen it as a win, his ML for a scum lynch. Only scum have reason to be panicked in that situation. His delay between seeing the thing and answering also makes me think its fake. I also get the feel that his typical "ranmaru-ness" is forced, particularly some of his questions which are so much more aimless than Ran has been in other games. There was a string of just "Players A & B: Comment on players X, Y, Z" which was so horrible. I would suspect that he's been told by a scummate to just say stuff like that to make him look like his town meta.

11. Reyth - Town. Doesn't need any more explanation.

12. Swiss - Don't really like, I'm pretty sure he has a tendency to get through games just with disarming jokes and the ability to be not put on any scum lists by instead being on "lol swiss is just swiss" lists. I'm aware he asked for a real read on himself from someone (Kat or Kanga iirc) but seems a bit like a token effort tbh. If it was Kat (I'll check later) I can imagine him actually caring about what Kat says, but if it was Kang then why would he even ask? Despite all I just said I'm not convinced about this read because in this game he has given some good stuff, which had I seen more from I'd like him, and its possible he is actually just getting ***** by the amount of posts like everyone else.

13. Nicholas1024 - Town, butthurt and tunnelly. Very confident in this[/collapse]Right, also incase anyone's worrying about this whole Vote bloc thing, well basically T-block's a nono, Reyth can come in. Nabe maybe but I'll think about it. We're voting Ranmaru atm - its a good direction

Top Bottom