• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
cuz i'm a PR who can clear someone, which is bad for scum.

i get reads through reaction

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Inferno, this is one of the worst I have seen with inactivity with this and another game I am in. School is the main reason for a lot of people.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
well inferno, you're obviously ignorant because i'm flipping town, and boy was it not fun with this one, i could complain, but i'm glad to have this burden off my shoulders

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Twilight 2

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: Red Ryu, WashedLaundry, Inferno3044, Joey, Ryker, Gordito
Sangfroid
Joey
Inferno3044
Vocal :pokeball: Soupamario
WashedLaundry
Panta
Ryker

Not voting: Sangfroid, Vocal, Panta, Dark Horse

A lynch has been reached! "Twilight" will last until I eat some food and wash dishes and write flavor etc.
So later tonight.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Forgot to add that sweet song into the twilight post, so I edited it in. Hopefully it will spark MAXIMUM DISCUSSION
on how awesome the Gameboy music was.

Vocal and Dark Horse have received prods even though it's kind of too late now, sorry. I figure people should be able to be active on their own anyway.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Day 1 Ends

Soupamario could sense the tension in the air. All day, there had been back-and-forths between the members of the town, including him. But at the end, the suspicion seemed to be on him, for reasons he could not fathom.
"U so scum y???" shouted one of the members of the town.
Soupamario sighed, and calmly tried to explain himself. But the town wouldn't listen to reason. They thought he was being inconsistent with his alibi. He finally resigned himself to his fate, and bravely walked up up to the hanging post. I'm not even sure why a peaceful pokemon town would have one of those, but it did.
"Any last words?" one of the villagers shouted.
"Love and peace!" said Soupamario, as the noose was placed around his neck.
Finally, it was lynching time. The platform under his feet dropped, sending Soupamario plummeting a few feet down, breaking his neck...
Oh wait, it didn't. Soupamario went right through the rope, and landed neatly on the ground.
"Oh my gah!" shouted one of the villagers.
"¯\_(ツ)_/¯" Soupamario shrugged. Then he donned his shades and floated off into the sunset in the pursuit of rock concerts, leaving behind a dumbfounded town.

Soupamario, Gengar dressed as Ringo Starr from the Beatles, Town Ghost Commander, has been lynched!

After a couple moments' disappointment at losing another member of their town, the villagers prepared themselves for the last unpleasant event of the day. Nearby, th3kuzinator, Town NPC was holding poor Panta in his arms.
"Sorry bro, I don't have any poisoncureberries" he said sadly.

The town couldn't do anything for him.

As he was breathing his last breaths, Panta said "Tell my... wife I..."

But the town had stopped listening, because they had realized that he was scum.

Panta, Reuniclus, Mafia One-shot Tailor, has died of poison!

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯" said th3kuzinator, Town NPC.

It is now Night 1. Please send in all Night actions by Wednesday, August 17th, at 11:59 PM EST. If actions are sent in quickly, Night will probably end more quickly.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Unfortunately, someone else died during the night.

Joey, Celebi, Town Cleric has been killed!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" cried th3kuzinator, Town NPC, and carried away Joey's body, tears streaming down his cheeks. He was never seen again.

Day 3 begins!

Vote count:

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
SangfroidWarrior
Inferno3044
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Ryker

Not voting: Gordito, Dark Horse, Red Ryu, SangfroidWarrior, Inferno3044, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Ryker

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Saturday, August 27th, 11:59 PM EST.

Top Bottom