• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What case, exactly? It'd be a hell of a lot of WIFOM at the----

Nevermind, I'm not going to bother with this right now, lmao.

Someone vig Armor. :) (Am I serious? Maybe.)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i hope we're all cool out of mafia by the way, i don't really like pissing people off but i do it because it's a game

Armor

Smash Rookie
Armor is scum and he was planning on killing Seikend and using an AtE/WIFOM defense D2 imo

IM CALLING IT NOW
Ahaha, you and your silly human emotions, I have witnessed them, but as a piece of legion plate armor, I have never felt them.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"Hey Laundry, what's your opinion on that Soupamario guy?"
"That guy? Well, he smells kind of like an uuuuugly monster, and well he's ugly. So basically he's ugly."
"Is that so? Well I can agree with that."

Later that day...

"Oh hi guys I'm here to join this mafia game hunt!"
"Man you smell ugly."
"Yeah that's pretty suspect to me. AND ugly."
"What? But but but I'm Rouge, I'm not supposed to smell ugly!"
"What the heck is a Rouge anyways, some kind of color?"
"Yeah it is a color! For sissies! No, for MEGA-sissies."
"/doridori"
"Yeah! SISSYmario! What a joke, bahahaha!"
And thus, they continued to make fun of Sissymario for the rest of the afternoon. In fact I think I'll join in too.
"Haha, what a sissy that guy is! Oh wait I gotta do a vote cou-"
"Oh hi I'm kuz and I'm using plum! I'm ugly and also an honorary kafra, despite not receiving my official role PM info card. And I'm totally not cute, unlike that Laundry chick <3<3!!!!~~~!<3. Here's a vote count. And also here's Soup's flip because I can do that too!"

Sissymario, Rouge, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

For shame, adventurers! You have just lynched Rouge the Bat, a character who's not even in this game! How will town recover from this?
...Let's see!

"Wow I can't believe Sissymario was a good guy... he will be dearly missed. Let's hold the greatest funeral in the entirety of the kingdom for that dude."
"No no no no, that's now how this is going to go down. First we're gonna have to build a boat, you see?"
"What. Let's lynch that dude too. That'll help."
"Hold up let me build this boat."
"Hey everyone! Look at this guy! The one building the boat! We have to kill him quick!"
"Oh noooooooo!"
"/doridori!!!"
"I'm almost done with this boat!"
"Get'em guys!"
"Phew I finished. Just in time. Also yeah let's get me I support that entirely!"
And thus they got him.

Soupamario, The Rogue, Vanilla Townie has been Lynched!

"Yeah serves him right for being ugly. He died as he lived. Gargling semen."
"PFFFFFFT."
Night 1 begins! It ends in like 48 hour's time.
All night actions are due by 8/19/2011, 4 PM EST. If you don't want your night action getting randomized, send in "No action." You don't want your night action getting randomized. You'll probably end up targeting Laundry and who would want that ever.

What will happen to the boat? Will town recover from losing Soupamario? Will Laundry ever find someone to satisfy her? Find out next time!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"..."
Oh. I see. Yeah we're gonna have to do something about this. I don't think they even know about that yet.
"...?"
Oohhh. Hehe~ yeah. Don't worry I got this under control.
"..."

"Oh it's a fresh new day! I love those!"
"...!"
"Oh yeah... about that. We better get going! Wouldn't want to miss breakfast!"

"In here, the monsters were in here! I SWEEAAAAAAAR I saw them!"
"But there's nobody in here! Or wait..."
"Eewwww gross! He's dead! I don't even know how I'm going to deal with this."
"...!!"
"Is anyone upset about this loss?"
"Nope."
"A little."
"PFFFFFFT"
"It wasn't me :cool:"
"Or was it?!"
"My mom beat me as a child!"
"...!"
"Welp who needs 'em anyways. No use dragging THIS story on, let's head on back and get started."
"Yeah I think we can all agree with that. Let's go to more urgent matters. Like breakfast."

J, The Sage, Vanilla Townie has died!

"At least we didn't lose a cute one."
"..."
"Yeah. You can say that again"
"..."
"I knew you'd do that."

D2 Begins! Deadline is set for August 29th, 11:59PM EST!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vote: Dark Horse

His jump on Soups wagon was awful. And I'm still waiting on that explanation from D1.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Armor and Dabuz Can you give me an updated read on each other?

Coming into toDay, who are your top scumpicks and why?

@Raziek Thoughts on Armor and Dark Horse?

@Killstic You wanted my claim to finalize an opinion of me. I still don't get where on earth you stand with me though. Give me a straight answer please.

@JTB I'll re-read the Soup Wagon. Was DH's vote the only one that stood out to you as opportunistic?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I haven't looked over everyones posts yet, so I don't know. I'll get a reread done sometime today.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Kiillstic, what is your opinion of Raziek from his 786 and onward?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok, let's get a Soup wagon started.

Vote: Soupamario

His play has been scummy ever since he's replaced in. We already know that he entered the game by giving off a bunch of reads based off his 20 minute readthrough without any explanations or whatnot. It's scummy, but his scumminess really shows in his 410.

He gives a one-liner for DH vote and ignores it for the rest of the post. I feel like the posts he brings up against Raziek are extremely blown out of proportion and he's just looking to miscontrue anything he can as scummy. The main things you should take away from this post is that

1) He votes his primary scumpick, DH, without any sort of case at all.
2) He places a FoS on Raziek after making what he believes is a case.
3) Armor is scum because of his lurky behavior.

Upon this post, I really believe that upon a scumSoup flip, DH is scum and Raziek is town. Not sure about Armor though.

His 422 stands out to me a lot. Scum can easily fake scumpicks too. I can't quite put the rest of what stands out to me in words though.

He uses his 428 as a means to jump off his DH vote without actually pushing DH at all.

Exchange with J should be considered null and nothing else imo.

476 is another really scummy post. He's trying to shift suspicion onto J's slot based on really weak meta reasoning.

DH's 509 strongly mirrors Soups 'case' on Raziek. He pushes J and Soup, but instead of voting one of them, he goes with Killstic, someone he doesn't talk about at all.

Soups's 512 comes right after DH and makes absolutely no mention about it. Plus, weak case is weak. His further explanation for his case in 555 doesn't help it at all either.

Then comes his 574. His constant change in stance on J reminds me a lot of GL where I was scumbuds with him and he constantly called me town/scum until I called him on it. Granted, this would imply a scumJ, which I don't see. But I don't like his flippant behavior at all. J back to null in 650.

New stance list in 578. DH listed as town, despite never saying anything about him since his vote. DH/Soup are definitely scumbuds if one flips scum.

We should lynch Soup toDay. DH toMorrow upoin a scumSoup flip.
I'm liking you after this post

Now that Soup flipped town, who do you have a read on? It seems like you were betting heavily on Soupscum flip, and with such an investment, you must of had someone in mind if Soup flipped town.

...the **** is this.

Replacing out because your idea wouldn't work? This sounds like a bull**** way to get people to ignore you: by replacing out.

Besides, what person in their right mind would want to replace you? The slot will probably stay open until it gets modkilled.

unvote, Vote: soup

Bandwagoning, and this post completely ignores mention of any cases you built on, you have actually been quite inactive after the initial few days of this game, you started becoming less active quite specifically when some people started saying they think you are scummy, what gives?

:bee: You ready for this 1-day catchup post?

Seikend, I never thought you seemed scummy, and your claim makes your lynch look turrible. Your confidence in Soup... I don't know what to say.
/doridori
Dabuz, I don't have a clue.
Raziek, I'm rereading and will get back to you in a sec.
Killstic has been null to me most of this game, but I agree with T-block on them playing safe. However, some of the things he points out I think is just them clarifying what they say.

Soup stuff:

Really liking the entirety of this case. Was hesitant to vote, because i didn't want to be the hammer, with us still having a few hours left. But then raz's unvote.
Vote: Soupamario
/doridori

As for my place in scumSoup, I was lurking, no denying it, so he's either trying to make a case against a towny doing something scummy. Or he's telling his scumbud to shape the **** up, and at the same time, distancing himself from me. Calls it as you sees it.
/doridori
...What is a Gova?... That is all.
@J: When you're back, explain the confidence in Kill over T-block?

I HATE this post.

-When addressing Seikend, Your first line: "I never thought you seemed scummy" sounds like an AtE. You show your lack of opinion about Seik's confidence in Soup.

-No clue on me, come on, at least give a reasoning for why you don't have a clue, this ties back into me thinking you make useless posts.

-Did you ever get back to that Raziek read? I don't think so, lack of commitment much

-Once again, no opinion on Kill, but, no surprise, you agree with T-Block, sounds like you want to show him you two think a like, so he is less likely to want to accuse you of being scum.

-Shows hesitance, but ends up bandwagoning in the same post

-You mention how someone might be distancing from you (Scummy), once again, not sure about anything, basically you said: "oh, he could either be a town acting scummy, or a scum, durr hurr"

-Your last question is the first thing this whole game i felt like could do anything, even so, it was a weak question

@Armor: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT IS TOWNIE OR CONTRIBUTES?

Vote: Armor

Right now, i think your scum, i will explain myself when responding to Seikend,

@Armor and Dabuz Can you give me an updated read on each other?

Coming into toDay, who are your top scumpicks and why?

Oh, also.

@Dabuz What's your read on me?
Reverse order responding

Seikend: I'm still not 100% about the claim, but since i am opting to believe the claim, you are town. I would rather not risk to say your scum, try to get a lynch, only to see you are actually an enabler, its too early to risk that. If the claim ends up being questionable, and i become positive was a fake claim, no doubt that you are scum.

Scumpicks: Kill and Armor

Now, after Armor's 756, im pretty sure he is scum. The reason that, even after i saw slight scumminess, i previously put him as null, was because i just thought his posts were genuinely useless. Now, after Armor's 756, it seems like he is noob-scum, he is uncommitted, trying to get on people's good sides, has no opinions, doesn't actually contribute, overall the play is starting to look purposefully bad, which should be a red flag that someone is scummy.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Dark Horse:

Talk about Dabuz's #823. What read do you get from it? What do you think of his scumpicks?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I feel like this game is going to stagnate for a while :|

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@ Raziek, I still think DH is scum. I could see him being scummates with Killstic due to him voting Kill but pushing other people, but the problem is, I saw the same thing with Soup/DH and Soup flipped town :|

Armor

Smash Rookie
I HATE this post.

-When addressing Seikend, Your first line: "I never thought you seemed scummy" sounds like an AtE. You show your lack of opinion about Seik's confidence in Soup.
Earlier, I asked someone to post something of seikend's that seemed scummy, with all the people voting for him, I saw no case. Allow me to repeat: I NEVER THOUGHT HE SEEMED SCUMMY.

-Did you ever get back to that Raziek read? I don't think so, lack of commitment much
During my read of Raz's posts, Soup self-hammered and ended the day.

-Once again, no opinion on Kill, but, no surprise, you agree with T-Block, sounds like you want to show him you two think a like, so he is less likely to want to accuse you of being scum.
-Your last question is the first thing this whole game i felt like could do anything, even so, it was a weak question
Kill was doing exactly what t-block accused him of with backdoors. I'm brand new, and i don't know HOW MUCH of a scumtell ANYTHING is. I wanted to know why J would support Kill over T-block

-Shows hesitance, but ends up bandwagoning in the same post

-You mention how someone might be distancing from you (Scummy), once again, not sure about anything, basically you said: "oh, he could either be a town acting scummy, or a scum, durr hurr"
I never really liked Soup's play, and with JTB's SOLID case on him, I felt it was a good lynch, but when given the chance to hammer Soup, before Raziek unvoted, I chose not to. As for the other point, that was in the case of ScumSoup. Is it so relevent?
@Armor: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT IS TOWNIE OR CONTRIBUTES?
You've got me there.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh, my last post was to dabuz, not Raziek. dat font color throwing me off

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Red Ryu replaces JO_OEY, effective now!

"!!!"

Vote Count
Dark Horse[1]: JTB
Armor[1]: dabuz

Not Voting: Armor, Dark Horse, Gova, Killstic, Raziek, Red Ryu, Ryker, Seikend, T-block

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is set for 8/29 at 11:59 PM EST.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So what do I need to know for a quick rap up for it makes reading easier for me?
Well, considering Soup and J are now dead, there's a lot of content between the two of them that is irrelevant. Seikend claimed cop enabler. Look at the people who jumped on Soups wagon near the end of the Day.

But take your time, it seems like half this game is v/la. Ryker/Killstic are nowhere to be seen as well.

Armor, you just agreed with dabuz that you have done nothing that contributes or is townie....and you still haven't done anything. Who should we be looking at toDay?

Armor

Smash Rookie
... Should I lie and say I contributed by slapping on some crappy reasoning to an earlier post? The simple truth is that the only thing I've contributed are easily-influenced reads.
The entirety of an action being "townie" without first showing results is kinda bugging me, though.

/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not saying that I want you to go back and show me where you have contributed, I'm asking where we should be looking toDay. Do you have questions for people or are you just going to play this passive game until you have the results you need?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Seikiend

Dabuz is town for his 823

@Both JTB and dabuz

Soup had already been a scumpick for me, and him giving up was the push he needed to go beyond kill.

Besides, the deadline was fast approaching.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
???????????????

You're basically semi-confirmed town because of your claim. What's the point of these questions?
Killstic has been all over their place with their read on me. I'm trying to figure out why.

The impression I got from last phase was that Dabuz thought I was scum, but on the other hand he was hardly pressuring me and made little mention of thinking I'm scum. His explanation however, makes sense.

@Dark Horse Why?

@Dabuz Would you support a DH lynch if Kill/Armor wagons wern't happening?

@JTB Have you read up on the Soup Wagon? Any other votes stand out to you?

@Armor Read on Raziek now? Can you answer my questions in my #818?

Top Bottom