• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

Armor

Smash Rookie
@Armor Read on Raziek now? Can you answer my questions in my #818?
@Armor and Dabuz Can you give me an updated read on each other?

Coming into toDay, who are your top scumpicks and why?
Raziek- I didn't see anything that popped out as scummy. There does seem to be a bit of a lingering on Kill. He said he didn't have many reads, maybe it's the only one he's confident in, but if Kill's townie, then Raz would look scummier. Feeling the same way about T-block.
I don't like dabuz's cases. Null leaning scum. Still don't know, now you've got reasoning. Happy?
/doridori
Randomly noticed this.

Scumpicks: Kill and Armor
@dabuz: Any justification on the Kill read? Is it just based on the points other people have been making against him?

As for scumpicks...
Joey's hypocritical buddying still stands out to me. Now that J's flipped town, it looks to me a bit more like making the slot look better. The timing of him replacing out makes me think it as well. Of course WIFOM.
dabuz OMGUS(ahaha, me telling someone they suck at mafia)
Hypotheticals on Raziek and T-block.
Not much for scumpicks, but that's where my attention's drawn atm.
/doridori

Killstic

Smash Rookie
I apologize for not declaring V/LA, guys. I thought that Acrostic would pick up the slack.

I'll post thoughts and such as soon as I can.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

During my read of Raz's posts, Soup self-hammered and ended the day.
Ok, since your saying you were making a case on RAZ, lets hear it.

I never really liked Soup's play, and with JTB's SOLID case on him, I felt it was a good lynch, but when given the chance to hammer Soup, before Raziek unvoted, I chose not to. As for the other point, that was in the case of ScumSoup. Is it so relevent?
Explain why its a good lynch in your own words, also, can you bring up a post number where you blatantly say you don't like Soup's play?

The other point is extremely relevant, distancing is a huge scum-tell, you may not realize it because you are new, but that means you are probably noob-scum, if you are town, there is no reason to even care about distancing, because as town, you don't need distance

@Armor: Look at my 275, thats where my justification on Kill comes in

@Dabuz Would you support a DH lynch if Kill/Armor wagons wern't happening?
No.

Mod: Requesting Prod on Ryker

@Gova
@Red Ryu

You both have to pick 1 person to lynch, who do you lynch, and why?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Oh, my bad. Forgot he posted yesterday.

Aaanyways.

Mixed feelings about Dabuz's #823. Felt like the response to JTB was weird and parroty, but the question asked made sense.

Expressed suspicions of DH, cool.

Biiig analysis of Armor's post which I really liked and agreed with.

Read on me makes sense with how Dabuz has acted towards me.

Buuut, there's two things that bug me.

He pushes DH a bit and calls him scummy, but apparently wouldn't support his lynch and hardly questions him. When I ask DH to talk about Dabuz's post, he simply says Dabuz is town and entirely ignores the question Dabuz asked him about his play.

I also don't really like that this analysis has sort of come out of nowhere. Like in D1 I don't remember Dabuz doing much at all, wasn't at the forefront at all. But come D2, and he's suddenly pushing scumreads hard and stuff. Looks out of the blue and possibly opportunistic towards Armor.

Armor really isn't helping himself though.

@JTB Still just the DH vote that stands out to you? How do you feel about Dabuz?

@Dark Horse Top scumpick? Read on Killstic, Gova and Armor?

@Armor What do you not like about Dabuz's case? Do you feel it's weak?

What do you mean by hypotheticals on Raziek and T-block?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
When I don't feel like I'm dying, I'll come back to you Seikend. Being sick all weekend suckedddd and trying to read this thread was worse.

Going to replace out yet Ryker? You said you were going to be more active this phase, but I don't see anything to back that up.

Armor, would you be willing to lynch Ryker toDay?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Dark Horse Why?
Dabuz's latest post seemed like honest scumhunting to me, especially in places when he questions what jtb would do in that post, since jtb was relying on soup scum (even though he latched onto me)

As for soup, his "request replacement" read to me as scum who had given up. The overdose of AtE also was anti-town, as I never saw a townie use that much AtE when I voted soup.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Dabuz How do you feel about DH ignoring your accusations in your #823? Are you expecting him to respond to them?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Why?

From your #823 I was under the impression you felt DH was scummy.
I don't think he is scummy, i did a re-read on him before responding, and i feel he is town. At the start of the game he played aggressive town, town didn't agree with his style and pinned him as scummy because of that, and now, he looks like he is scum-hunting, but because town pins him as scum ATM, he isn't playing as aggressive or active as he was

Buuut, there's two things that bug me.

He pushes DH a bit and calls him scummy, but apparently wouldn't support his lynch and hardly questions him. When I ask DH to talk about Dabuz's post, he simply says Dabuz is town and entirely ignores the question Dabuz asked him about his play.

@Dabuz How do you feel about DH ignoring your accusations in your #823? Are you expecting him to respond to them?
-Just because i point out scummy things, does not mean i think someone I am convinced someone is scum, look at Armor, i didn't think he was scum when i first started noting his scumminess, i mentioned JO_OEY (Well, now its Red Ryu) did something scummy, but didn't label him as scum. Also, during my re-read i came to the conclusion that DH is town, which is why i wouldn't support his lynch.

-The Purpose of my address towards him is to note his diminished activity. Since you feel his is scummy, you can question him about his lack of response to my accusations in 823.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Dabuz, idk. Can't honestly just choose one person. The people I want to lynch hasn't changed since yesterday with the exception of soup who got lynched and I might add DH considering the below. He called you out for ignoring his accuations and called you scummy but now it seems he's doing it himself.

Armor

Smash Rookie
Explain why its a good lynch in your own words, also, can you bring up a post number where you blatantly say you don't like Soup's play?
... "In your own words" man, you're the worst kind of English teacher. He seemed scummy. Starting with his very entrance, he did things that raised suspicion for me. Do you want me to do a post-by-post analysis? I could do it, but it would take some time.
/doridori

Dabuz, as much as I WANT to think you're scumhunting, when you comment on my crap, I feel like you're strawmanning hard.
The other point is extremely relevant, distancing is a huge scum-tell, you may not realize it because you are new, but that means you are probably noob-scum, if you are town, there is no reason to even care about distancing, because as town, you don't need distance
Alright, realize now, the comment was made IN THE CASE OF SCUMSOUP. Hell, right at the beginning of the paragraph, it says "As for my place in scumsoup...". Distancing IS a huge scumtell, and if soup and I were scum, him showing suspicions of me would distance him from me. But this isn't scumsoup. When a townie shows suspicion of anyone, do you consider it "distancing"? And what does that even accomplish?
Ok, since your saying you were making a case on RAZ, lets hear it.
I already posted about it. Was never supposed to be a case, seikend asked for a read, and that's the kind of **** that makes me think you're strawmanning.

Changing "read" to "making a case" makes it seem like I did less work by only making my read. And by removing the context of "As for my place in scumsoup... he was either distancing or..." to "Armor was distancing!" you try to make "I could be scum if X and Y" to "I'm a scum herpa derp!"
Vote: Dabuz
If you aren't scum, then you're one hell of an *******.

Armor

Smash Rookie
Armor, would you be willing to lynch Ryker toDay?
hmm... lynching an inactive... Think it'd put town at a large disadvantage to mislynch toDay, and Ryker's one hell of a coin to flip, but I'd be up for it if people couldn't agree on a solid lynch.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"..."

Vote Count
Dark Horse[1]: JTB
Armor[1]: dabuz
dabuz[1]: Armor

Not Voting: Dark Horse, Gova, Killstic, Raziek, Red Ryu, Ryker, Seikend, T-block

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is set for 8/29 at 11:59 PM EST.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Maaaaaaan, if people want to just ignore my questions then I guess I'll keep coasting. Or we could get somewhere.

RR, why does JTB want to hate me? Q.Q

/doridori

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
... "In your own words" man, you're the worst kind of English teacher. He seemed scummy. Starting with his very entrance, he did things that raised suspicion for me. Do you want me to do a post-by-post analysis? I could do it, but it would take some time.
/doridori

We have 4 days left, that is enough time, so yes, post by post. Also, i don't see how "In your own words" makes me the worst kind of English teacher, i don't teach English, but even so, its grammatically correct.

Also, i still want to see the post number where you blatantly said you don't like Soup's play, i find it hard to believe the person who hasn't been making any commitments this whole game, said he finds someone scummy.

Dabuz, as much as I WANT to think you're scumhunting, when you comment on my crap, I feel like you're strawmanning hard.
Of course you think that, because im scumhunting YOU!. I find it funny the only time you even dare to insult someone's scumhunting, or even comment on someone's scumhunting, is when you are the scum. OMGUS much?

Alright, realize now, the comment was made IN THE CASE OF SCUMSOUP. Hell, right at the beginning of the paragraph, it says "As for my place in scumsoup...". Distancing IS a huge scumtell, and if soup and I were scum, him showing suspicions of me would distance him from me. But this isn't scumsoup. When a townie shows suspicion of anyone, do you consider it "distancing"? And what does that even accomplish?
Still, you were worried about distancing, if you were town, there would be NO reason to worry about distancing, in the case of of Soup FLIPPING scum, you still don't need to worry, because its simple to explain, but even moreso, what is the chance of attention being drawn on your distancing? It looks like a premature backdoor. As town, there is no such thing as distancing. That entire preemptive defense bleeds noob-scum, simply for the fact that only scum needs to be concerned about distancing, to me, that post looks like a slip.

I already posted about it. Was never supposed to be a case, seikend asked for a read, and that's the kind of **** that makes me think you're strawmanning.

Fair enough, but lets look at your read on Raziek.

Raziek- I didn't see anything that popped out as scummy. There does seem to be a bit of a lingering on Kill. He said he didn't have many reads, maybe it's the only one he's confident in, but if Kill's townie, then Raz would look scummier. Feeling the same way about T-block.
You don't see anything that pops out as scummy, yet ironically you pointed out a couple scummy things: Lingering on kill, mentioning lack of reads.

Im seeing more buddying, hesitation to get on Raz's bad side by accusing him of scum, and an attempt to get on Kill's good side by implying Kill is town.

Vote: Dabuz
If you aren't scum, then you're one hell of an *******.

Complex question, you imply that i must be an ******* if i am not scum. Which is an illogical fallacy. This acts as an attempt to make your vote and counter-argument look better than it really is, when your vote is actually just an OMGUS.

Changing "read" to "making a case" makes it seem like I did less work by only making my read. And by removing the context of "As for my place in scumsoup... he was either distancing or..." to "Armor was distancing!" you try to make "I could be scum if X and Y" to "
You make it sound like you have done work, this game you have made only two real votes, a bandwagon vote on Soup, and an OMGUS vote on me. Besides that, your reads having been nothing more than trying to buddy up with players and blend in, and you have not made any hard pushes.

Once again, the point is, you care about distancing, and you mention you COULD be a scum. BTW, your post does scream: "I'm a scum herpa derp!" Heck, you know it to, hence why you asked in your 830: "Is it so relevent?"

Thats an attempt to make me second guess the relevancy of that post and drop it

BTW, i am mad that myself, and no one else, caught these early game posts by Armor

Eh, they could do some silly indie(assuming winning with town) claim, would be kinda crazy this early though
Not really sure, and especially with the flavor, an indie faction seems unlikely. Even so, that's what people would claim if not town.
1st game, :troll:. It's not that I'd think there even WOULD be indies, or that people would claim them, but I was saying that if they weren't going to claim town, what else would they claim? Scum?

@Everyone: Thoughts?

Possible IndieArmor?

Not that it matters, he is either scum or indie

@Everyone: I am extremely confident with an Armor lynch today

/irodirod

Armor

Smash Rookie
We have 4 days left, that is enough time, so yes, post by post. Also, i don't see how "In your own words" makes me the worst kind of English teacher, i don't teach English, but even so, its grammatically correct.
I'll get on the analysis if and when I feel a need to justify yesterDay's vote. And that's just something I hate teachers saying at all, but English teachers seem to do it a lot.
You don't see anything that pops out as scummy, yet ironically you pointed out a couple scummy things: Lingering on kill, mentioning lack of reads.

Im seeing more buddying, hesitation to get on Raz's bad side by accusing him of scum, and an attempt to get on Kill's good side by implying Kill is town.
That would be the inexperience of not knowing what's a scumtell. I am a bit unwilling to step on a person's toes when I barely know what I'm talking about. With this post, I'm getting the impression that it's a larger scumtell than I thought. They're on my scumlist. Simple. Kill, however, doesn't fit on my scumlist yet. You, raz, and t-block are filling it up.
Complex question, you imply that i must be an ******* if i am not scum. Which is an illogical fallacy. This acts as an attempt to make your vote and counter-argument look better than it really is, when your vote is actually just an OMGUS.
Strawmanning is a scumtell that I actually know about, and by rephrasing my words the way you did, you're either trying to get me lynched indiscriminately(blatantly scum), or you're doing it without realizing it. And that, my good sir, makes you an *******.
Still, you were worried about distancing, if you were town, there would be NO reason to worry about distancing, in the case of of Soup FLIPPING scum, you still don't need to worry, because its simple to explain, but even moreso, what is the chance of attention being drawn on your distancing? It looks like a premature backdoor. As town, there is no such thing as distancing. That entire preemptive defense bleeds noob-scum, simply for the fact that only scum needs to be concerned about distancing, to me, that post looks like a slip.
... I really just think you're trying to annoy me now. If anyone wants a response to this, I'm just going to quote what it's a response to, or what's posted below.

Once again, the point is, you care about distancing, and you mention you COULD be a scum. BTW, your post does scream: "I'm a scum herpa derp!" Heck, you know it to, hence why you asked in your 830: "Is it so relevent?"
"care about distancing" -_- I don't really feel like justifying this with a response, but I feel like you're going to point at this and derp, when you should be herping.
In a way, though, I want to thank you. You're showing me that people like you think someone admitting that they could be scum, or not, is a scumtell. I pointed out the possibilities of a meaning behind an action(pretty much the goal of mafia, as a game), that was directed at myself. If you think that's scummy, you would become my very first policy lynch. I hate your play right now, and if this is you being town, then I can't think of a reason not to lynch you.

BTW, i am mad that myself, and no one else, caught these early game posts by Armor
I have to say I'm pretty mad that you can't read. Mad that no one else caught those? EVERYONE probably caught those. Hell, if you had looked IN BETWEEN those posts, you would notice someone posting ABOUT those posts, hence THERE BEING THREE. The "1st game :troll:" probably verified what most of them were thinking right when they saw it: "scrub". At that point, I didn't even know how we were going to get out of RVS. I was literally flying blind up till late yesterDay.

Of course you think that, because im scumhunting YOU!. I find it funny the only time you even dare to insult someone's scumhunting, or even comment on someone's scumhunting, is when you are the scum. OMGUS much?
Felt the need to save this for last. OMGUS... pretty close. I don't like your cases on anyone. If I were to get lynched because someone took your case seriously, I would almost take it as a personal insult.
Besides, cases against other people determine how likely I am to win the game, which is pretty ****ing important. Cases against me not only determine how likely I am to win, but how long I play the game. Instantly more important. This is Ayn Rand, signing off.
/doridori

Not gonna vote Armor. He's town.

/doridori
:bee: That's it Ryker! Stay active so I can change my ever-so-slight urge to lynch you!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The amount of inactivity in this game is insane. RR, where is your post? DH/Raziek/Killstic, you three are not V/LA, where are you? T-block is still v/la, so not his fault. Ryker, u so not in this game y? Gova, when are you going to stop sidelining and actually be useful?

Here is all of Soups wagon.

Joey/RR

Vote: Soupa

Are you serious?

What in the hell is this?

What are you pulling?

It seriously looks like you put your list into a number generator compared to this last one. What in the hell is this?

:172:
Not sure how I feel about this tbh. From what I gathered prior to this post, Joey didn't like Soup for being dumb, not scummy. Then he disappears until his 719, which just states he likes the Soup lynch more after the replacement post. Conveniently stated after the wagon is completely formed though.

J

I just lost a whole lot of respect for you and it has decided what we are going to do toDay.

Vote: Soupamario

If he doesn't care, why should we for his slot? Double replacement on the slot just because someone doesn't wanna explain or because they are giving up due to them just not feeling it.

I'm sorry, but just no.
I know that J is dead, but note that this is the second person to jump on his wagon after Soups replacement post.

Raziek

Ugh, I have to go to bed. I'll try to be on at some point tomorrow before the deadline.

unvote

vote: Soupamario

I'm also fine with this, given the situation.

If you decide to try something like that, you face the consequences of experimentation, not replace out.
Raziek joins the Soup wagon following J. I want to say that he is jumping on once he sees J on because Raziek had a chance to vote Soup before J, but there is way too much assumption involved.

dabuz

HONESTLY, this seems like a way to just rationalize all his mistakes and hopefully dissuade future pressure, or it could be as simple as how he explained it. Regardless, i agree with raziek and J, get this kind of play out of here

unvote
vote: Soupamario
Jumping on the wagon not because Soup is scummy, but because he doesn't like how he is playing. I went through all his posts, and there isn't a single stance taken on Soup/GLG.

Also

I don't see him as scummy, but i am REALLY HATING his play, like it actually makes me angry
Seikend, give me some opinions about your back and forth with dabuz following his vote.

JTB

Ok, let's get a Soup wagon started.

His play has been scummy ever since he's replaced in. We already know that he entered the game by giving off a bunch of reads based off his 20 minute readthrough without any explanations or whatnot. It's scummy, but his scumminess really shows in his 410.

He gives a one-liner for DH vote and ignores it for the rest of the post. I feel like the posts he brings up against Raziek are extremely blown out of proportion and he's just looking to miscontrue anything he can as scummy. The main things you should take away from this post is that

1) He votes his primary scumpick, DH, without any sort of case at all.
2) He places a FoS on Raziek after making what he believes is a case.
3) Armor is scum because of his lurky behavior.

Upon this post, I really believe that upon a scumSoup flip, DH is scum and Raziek is town. Not sure about Armor though.

His 422 stands out to me a lot. Scum can easily fake scumpicks too. I can't quite put the rest of what stands out to me in words though.

He uses his 428 as a means to jump off his DH vote without actually pushing DH at all.

Exchange with J should be considered null and nothing else imo.

476 is another really scummy post. He's trying to shift suspicion onto J's slot based on really weak meta reasoning.

DH's 509 strongly mirrors Soups 'case' on Raziek. He pushes J and Soup, but instead of voting one of them, he goes with Killstic, someone he doesn't talk about at all.

Soups's 512 comes right after DH and makes absolutely no mention about it. Plus, weak case is weak. His further explanation for his case in 555 doesn't help it at all either.

Then comes his 574. His constant change in stance on J reminds me a lot of GL where I was scumbuds with him and he constantly called me town/scum until I called him on it. Granted, this would imply a scumJ, which I don't see. But I don't like his flippant behavior at all. J back to null in 650.

New stance list in 578. DH listed as town, despite never saying anything about him since his vote. DH/Soup are definitely scumbuds if one flips scum.

We should lynch Soup toDay. DH toMorrow upoin a scumSoup flip.
Just posting for others to see.

Dark Horse

...the **** is this.

Replacing out because your idea wouldn't work? This sounds like a bull**** way to get people to ignore you: by replacing out.

Besides, what person in their right mind would want to replace you? The slot will probably stay open until it gets modkilled.

unvote, Vote: soup
And another really gross entry on Soups wagon. I believe I already went over this at the start of the Day.

Raziek part 2

8 Town reads is a LOT to have with no information as of this point.Yeah, "Null leaning Town" is more acceptable, but he's got what appears to me as 8 hard towns.

Yes, earlier on I was prepared to do so. I didn't have anyone I was willing to commit to being scum. That was fairly earlier in the game.

My dislike for Killstic stems a lot from what T-Block has already pointed out. Initially I disliked their push on Dark Horse, because it was largely unsupported and their justification for doing so was weak. However, as T-Block has illustrated several times now, Killstic has been leaving backdoors and playing extremely passive and non-committal all game.

Every time they said something, they'd speak of it, but they'd attribute it to being null, or not that big a deal, and they haven't actually set down a solid stance this entire game. They're my most confident scum read at this time.

As for Soup, I'm quite frankly just frustrated with his current play, because it's disrespectful to all players involved. However, he's retracted his request for replacement, so I'm moving my vote.

unvote

vote: Killstic
tl;dr jumps off the wagon because Soup isn't replacing out. So he was on the wagon in the first place because of that? :glare:

:bee: You ready for this 1-day catchup post?

Seikend, I never thought you seemed scummy, and your claim makes your lynch look turrible. Your confidence in Soup... I don't know what to say.
/doridori
Dabuz, I don't have a clue.
Raziek, I'm rereading and will get back to you in a sec.
Killstic has been null to me most of this game, but I agree with T-block on them playing safe. However, some of the things he points out I think is just them clarifying what they say.

Soup stuff:

Armor

Really liking the entirety of this case. Was hesitant to vote, because i didn't want to be the hammer, with us still having a few hours left. But then raz's unvote.
/doridori

As for my place in scumSoup, I was lurking, no denying it, so he's either trying to make a case against a towny doing something scummy. Or he's telling his scumbud to shape the **** up, and at the same time, distancing himself from me. Calls it as you sees it.
/doridori
...What is a Gova?... That is all.
@J: When you're back, explain the confidence in Kill over T-block?
Armor jumps on the wagon because of my case. I really don't like the WIFOM at the end. If he was scum, he would know that Soup was flipping town, meaning that part about distancing would make him look more towny.

So what does this all mean? I feel like everyone (except me/Armor) jumped on Soups wagon for his dumb play, not for actually being scummy. Joey is the only one to not bandwagon after J's initial vote.

Armor

Smash Rookie
If I were to get lynched because someone took your case seriously, I would almost take it as a personal insult.
EBWOP Okay, making this personal is bad. I'm sorry. I retract this.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
"Seikend, give me some opinions about your back and forth with dabuz following his vote."

I was questioning him to find out why he felt Soup was scummy, and all I got in response was a lot of agreeing that Soup's actions weren't scummy, just anti-town. It didn't look to me like he genuinely felt like Soup was a good lynch.

It would have made sense to me if he didn't have any strong scumreads, but he lists Killstic as a possible scumpick but pushes an anti-town lynch over a scummy lynch.

Honestly looked like one of the more opportunistic votes on Soup to me. Still trying to figure out Dabuz though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ryker, point out the questions you want answered.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Also dabuz, we have 6 days until deadline. Granted people stop ignoring this game, we can actually start doing work way before then.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
JTB, I don't see how I'm sidelining but w/e lol. I've said who I want to lynch.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How does saying who you want to lynch do anything at all? With the exception of your 852, you are just commenting on things that don't help us to find scum.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Who do you even want to lynch? For what reasons? Are you going to place your vote somewhere?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, because I consider being stancless sidelining. Misunderstanding you then.

@ninja. Ryker, Kill, Dabuz/DH and maybe Raziek; have to look into him more.

Ryker is inactive and I'm sure you see where I'm going with that.

I originally agreed with DH's early push agianst Dabuz but then Seikend pointed out that DH was doing the same thing just recently. That makes DH a hypocrite and that's scummy because it shows that he's out pushing a lynch for what I would consider a null tell.

Kill, for his push on T-Block where called him null but still Fos'ed him + the fact someone, I forget who, thinks he scumslipped somewhere.

I'll place my vote when I'm ready to lynch.

Anyways, did you already give an opinion on that Dabuz v Armor thing? Personally I'm leaning that Armor is town like Ryker, though I'm not sure what to make of Dabuz' case.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I originally agreed with DH's early push agianst Dabuz but then Seikend pointed out that DH was doing the same thing just recently. That makes DH a hypocrite and that's scummy because it shows that he's out pushing a lynch for what I would consider a null tell.
I'm assuming you're talking about my push when d1 started.

How does that have anything in common with calling dabuz town?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I called dabuz town, and seik pointed out flaws in dabuz's post.

My attack on dabuz early on had been about dabuz pushing off t-block.

What do those two have in common?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Could have sworn you were calling him scummy because he was ignoring T-Blocks accusations towards him.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@Gova, it's hard to formulate an opinion on dabuz vs armor. I'm liking dabuz' points against Armor, especially the distancing thing going on. However, on the flip side, Armor is playing the noob card hard, which makes it difficult to tell if dabuz is really scumhunting or just pushing a newbie for being a newbie.

If I were to lean one way, I would take dabuz' side. I much rather have Armor hit up with an investigation though so that we can get this out of the way.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
T-block, you should be off V/LA today (yes, I'm keeping tabs on players). Get in this game as soon as you can.

request mass prods

I bet this is how X1 felt in GL :urg:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"...?"

Vote Count
Dark Horse[1]: JTB
Armor[1]: dabuz
dabuz[1]: Armor

Not Voting: Dark Horse, Gova, Killstic, Raziek, Red Ryu, Ryker, Seikend, T-block

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is set for 8/29 at 11:59 PM EST.

Killstic and Raziek have been prodded!

People I've weeped for

JTB[1]: :c

Raziek hasn't actually been online since the 20th(wow)! But prod nonetheless :c

Top Bottom