• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
self-hammer powers, ACTIVATE!

FORM OF...VOTE

SHAPE OF

VOTE: SOUPAMARIO

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, don't have time to wait on Dabuz.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13193024&postcount=502

Dabuz's stance on Armor is really bleh and flip floppy.

"-Armor does not like killstic lynch, but still hops on the wagon, does not explain why he doesn't like killstic lynch,
and doesn't bother to build up a case on someone else, instead noting he doesn't see a better option.

-Armor's post lack substance and accomplish nothing, no pressure, counter questions, says his reads are SCRAMBLED (meaning uncertainty).
Not sure whether he is scummy or his playstyle is just...not helpful, leaning towards scummy. Going to watch Armor closely.

-Another USELESS post by armor. *sighs*

-Armor makes a uselss post again, shows hesitance. Seems slightly scummy, but not strongly scummy."

Dabuz is quite specific in that he finds Armour leaning scum.

Buuut, when he comes to provide his reads on players:

"Armor: His posts are just genuinely useless. Null." Scumread has vanished.

I don't like Dbuzzzz

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"Oh this is exciting, I wouldn't want to miss a bit!"
I will be watching the rest of the day closely for you guys. Oh wait soup with that ninja hammer.

Vote Count
Killstic[3]: T-block, Seikend, Raziek,
Raziek[1]: J
Seikend[2]: Ryker, Gova
Soupamario[7]: JO_OEY, Dabuz, Killstick, JTB, Dark Horse, Armor, Soupamario

A lynched has been reached! It is now twilight! Twilight will last until I finish writing flavor.​

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Aaaanyways.

I would not be surprised if Dabuz and Armor are scum. Both of their play has been non-commital. They've poked at things but they've never scumhunted and I don't like their interactions with each other.

Potential other scum in : Ryker, Gova, Killstic, Maaaybe Raziek, Maaaaybe J. Maybes are big maybes.

Everyone else is good in my eyes.

#HBC | ѕoup

if anyone wants to talk about this butt of a game with me and why i did the things i did, shoot me a PM.

nah son, i'm full VT

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wtf soup

DH, I expect an answer at the start of toMorrow if you don't get here before the flip.

#HBC | ѕoup

if kill is put in lynch pool toMorrow, i will rage so hard to turn super saiyan.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What are you trying to accomplish with your last post?

#HBC | ѕoup

because i didn't want people voting kill so i self-hammered so i can save them <3

and raz wasn't looking like a realistic vote.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yes really, T-Block.

Can you, and+segnsdlnrgk

My brain has died trying to comprehend Armor right now. It's like Ran if Ran was derpy and not just confusing.

Armor

Smash Rookie
Soup why did you self-hammer? Armor lynch is looking fantastic right now.
lolseriously? The self-vote thing was kinda meant to be a joke (too soon into twilight?). If anything I was thinking if we lost cop b/c of seikend's death, town would be pretty screwed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Armor, if we have a Cop Enabler, there's a good chance there's a protective or an investigative. (Tracker/Watcher) He's not guaranteed to die, though having a PR in the open is rarely a good thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

okay i know you all hate me and that's fine but i am seriously laughing for real right now

Armor

Smash Rookie
But HE was saying if he died, i realize we probably have a doc/whatever but still. If, for whatever reason, he died tonight, I would literally cry. And with the new case against me b/c of it, may as well get myself lynched.

Top Bottom