• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Turazrok

Smash Master
I get out of school at around 3 central time. I think that'll be fine?

:phone:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ewwww I don't wanna play on a Euro.
it never works when we play CoD anyway.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Does somebody want to partner up with me on Mario Kart? My friend who I was going to play with can't. :/

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Virg and I played some LoL just a bit ago. I don't think Id say either of us hosted though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hi everyone!
I'm going to be starting hopefully at 6PM CST. If you haven't already, add me on lol@ Tomato Cat and I will see if we have 10 people for an in-house. If not, we can play 5s until we have 10.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hi everyone!
I'm going to be starting hopefully at 6PM CST. If you haven't already, add me on lol@ Tomato Cat and I will see if we have 10 people for an in-house. If not, we can play 5s until we have 10.
I already did one 5 queue for sephiroth and his friend.

So I got one done yo.

I'll post names LATAH.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just a quick reminder about tomorrow, we'll be playing TF2 again @ 8 PM EST on Bionic's private server. I made an announcement and event in the Steam group.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
For anyone that wants to try out the TF2 server, type this in your browser's address bar:

steam://connect/96.255.3.210:27015

The password is "smaaash". I want to see if people can connect... though you might be the only one on.

I'm going to do homework.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ooh, might get on to be SUPAH SPY later tonight after I'm done playing LoL with Diem.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Bio's server doesn't show up for me :(

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Don't think I'll be there for TF2 this time, internet's been seriously acting up recently.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What time for TF2 tomorrow?
8 PM EST. I made an announcement and event reminder on Steam in the "Folks from Smashboards" group.

For anyone that wants to try out the TF2 server, type this in your browser's address bar:

steam://connect/96.255.3.210:27015

The password is "smaaash".
The server is offline right now but will be turned on tomorrow night.

Hi guys. I'll be hosting OMGPOP night on Friday, September 30th at 7:00pm Atlantic Time

In order to participate in the event, all I ask is for each user to have two things:

1. An account on www.omgpop.com (or a Facebook account to alternatively sign in with).
  2. Skype for Windows/Mac (and a mic to talk with).

Once both of those are made, you can join the Game Night by sending me a friend request on Skype (my account is d.vissepo) and asking to join. From there, I'll add you to the event's Skype group, which will be updated continually with links to game lobbies with available space. My username on OMGPOP is actionpanda, so if you want to send me a friend request beforehand, let me know and I'll add it, so that in the night of the event, you can just walk right in.

Due to the constraints of OMGPOP (Lobbies only hold 7 players max), if we get over 7 people, we will all be playing in individual lobbies, but we'll all be connected to each other to enjoy the rest of the night over Skype. Even though we won't be playing all with each other, we can at least enjoy the website and each other's company over Skype, which is the next best thing
(and totally not gay sounding)
. The limit on Skype is 25 people, so I'm pretty sure that'll be enough to cover all of us, at least for this first event.

Although the website has a large collection of games to play from (that are admittedly just a bunch of rip-offs of other games), the games that will be played in this event will be any game that is open to 4 or more players. To be more specific, the games that will be available to play are:
  • Balloono (Bomberman)
  • Ballracer (Uniracers)
  • Blockles (Some puzzle game)
  • Booya! (UNO)
  • Dinglepop (Bubble Bop)
  • Draw My Thing (Pictionary)
  • Gemmers (Some puzzle game)
  • Hit Machine (Guitar Hero)
  • Hover Kart Battle (Mario Kart Battle Mode)
  • Hover Keart Racing (Mari Kart)
  • Jigsawce (Jigsaw Puzzles)
  • Letterblocks (Some word game)
  • Missle Command (Castle Defense Variant)
  • Putt Putt Penguin (Mini Golf)
  • Sky Pigs (Helicopter Flash Game)
  • Swapples (Some puzzle game)
  • Typow! (Typing Game)

Any questions can be brought to me via PM, and on Skype (on the day of the event). I hope to see a large turnout for this one, and I can't wait to meet everybody here!

-----------------

Previous Game Nights:

September 23rd, 2011
Participants

Twinkie (host)
F8AL
Gatlin
Sephiroths Masamune
Terywj
The Paprika Killer
tko112
vVv Chibosempai

D

Deleted member

Hmm. My postbit doesn't seem to be showing up. How do you get it to show?

Top Bottom