• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well what do you wanna talk about Nabe? I got a few things I guess but kind of is depednant on flip.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
On a scum flip I would look at John and Overswarm.
For future reference, if Xastrn was scum and tried to swing a lynch around to me last minute I'd have just hammered him and said "obv scum" and rode the fake clear all game. Just saying.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
For future reference, if Xastrn was scum and tried to swing a lynch around to me last minute I'd have just hammered him and said "obv scum" and rode the fake clear all game. Just saying.
You're such a weird slot....I have like no reason to depict a read on you because everything you've posted is null/wifomy stuff. >.<"

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 1 Ends!

Raziek [0]
T-Block [0]
Overswarm [0]
Xastrn [8] - dabuz, Nabe, Werekill, John2k4, Solid, Circus, Raziek, J
Solid [1] - OS
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [1] - MOD
Nabe [0]
Circus [3] - Frio, Xastrn, T-Block
Werekill [1] - RR
John2k4 [0]
Kantrip [1] - Panta
J [0]
Frio [1] - MOD

Not Voting [1] - Kantrip

Twilight 1 Begins! Xastrn has been lynched and will flip tomorrow

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, talk to me about who you're looking at on either Xastrn flip.
You, Kantrip, Circus, Werekill. None of them for connections, only because these are my scum list. Ryu is worth striking off the list on a scum flip, Werekill less so, and dabuz who stuck to the lynch all Day. On town flip he's worth looking at. OS/Xastrn is null. J/Xastrn is null. I don't think I'm forgetting anyone, aside from maybe other townleans who might result.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, before X1 slams the lock on the door, final thoughts:

Nabe is on the right track with OS. Nabe should keep doing it, or one of us should keep doing it if he isn't here toMorrow.

Scum team is going to be between John, Frio, Dabuz, Panta, Overswarm and Red Ryu. Maybe keep an eye on Raziek too.

T-block's been considered pretty obvtown for most of the game, including by myself. May want to amend that in the future.

If I live to see Day 2, this all may change, but these are my thoughts right now, before seeing Xasty's flip.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe is on the right track with OS. Nabe should keep doing it, or one of us should keep doing it if he isn't here toMorrow.
The only track I'm on is that if OS is town, he's not doing maintenance on his own image. (Recall his own wording earlier in the thread.) Whether that's intentional remains to be seen, and if it's intentional it still says nothing about his alignment -- hence why he needs to start doing something. I'm losing my mind on scumleans.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wanna look at WK more.

Nabe, what happened to your SolidScum read you have been having for a while?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If Xastrn flips Town I'll be looking at Solid and Werekill.

If he's scum, I'm not entirely sure where I want to look. Would need to re-read for connections.

Kantrip

Kantplay
"Scum team is going to be between John, Frio, Dabuz, Panta, Overswarm and Red Ryu. Maybe keep an eye on Raziek too."

Does Xastrn being scum make any of these more or less likely?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: Nabe, you say both WK and Kanty are both scum-reads. I don't really see them being scum together.

And wow ninja

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"Scum team is going to be between John, Frio, Dabuz, Panta, Overswarm and Red Ryu. Maybe keep an eye on Raziek too."

Does Xastrn being scum make any of these more or less likely?
This is kind of an all-purpose pool for me. Town flip actually makes Dabuz less likely; scum flip makes Panta less likely (due to Xastrn being cool with him as the fallback lynch). OS and RR just generally need further looking into.

The only track I'm on is that if OS is town, he's not doing maintenance on his own image. (Recall his own wording earlier in the thread.) Whether that's intentional remains to be seen, and if it's intentional it still says nothing about his alignment -- hence why he needs to start doing something. I'm losing my mind on scumleans.
The track I was referring to was simply the track of not letting OS get away with his bull****. OS typically does a good job of making people not want to call him on anything, regardless of alignment.

Also you only seem to think inactives are scummy. Your T-block read reflects on this too.
Problem with that? I like a lot of the more vocal players so far.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Circus said:
scum flip makes Panta less likely (due to Xastrn being cool with him as the fallback lynch)
That is too much WIFOM to drink Circus. How is that conclusive?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That is too much WIFOM to drink Circus. How is that conclusive?
It's not. This is thoughtvomit at this point. I'm pooling players that I see as viable scum from different angles for the sake of getting the ideas out here in case I'm dead toMorrow. Things that might trigger different avenues of thought later. There's plenty of wifom going on here; I'm well aware of it.

For example, John is still scummy to me regardless of Xastrn's flip. Town flip makes John opportunistic; scum flip makes him look like an obvious busser. It depends on which glass you choose to drink.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, I think your panda is throwing me off my read.
For better or for worse? ;P If better yay, if worse, don't hate the Panda! ;__;

It's not. This is thoughtvomit at this point. I'm pooling players that I see as viable scum from different angles for the sake of getting the ideas out here in case I'm dead toMorrow. Things that might trigger different avenues of thought later. There's plenty of wifom going on here; I'm well aware of it.

For example, John is still scummy to me regardless of Xastrn's flip. Town flip makes John opportunistic; scum flip makes him look like an obvious busser. It depends on which glass you choose to drink.
So you are okay with delving into such WIFOM to accomplish your goals? Maaan you haven't changed a bit.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You are a really good yes-man who makes me feel accomplished in opinions. xP However, what do you think of WK?
I don't like Werekill, really. Not too much actual scumhunting, and a lot of mostly frivolous interaction with Kantrip.

I'd have to re-read the slot to give you more specifics, but what I can remember, I don't like. As you already took note of, past few posts seem pretty fake.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Why do you think Dabuz is less scummy on a town flip?
Because Dabuz's random, strong-yet-brief push on Xastrn only really strikes me as a proactive bus. Scum Dabuz picking Xastrn out of obscurity to ISO seems random if Xastrn is town—calculated if he's scum.

So you are okay with delving into such WIFOM to accomplish your goals? Maaan you haven't changed a bit.
The entire game of mafia is a game based on wifom, J. All of it. You can't just say "don't deal with Wifom." It's impossible. I don't know how you got it in your head that people should just ignore wifom somehow. The whole game is about interpreting information in different ways and making judgement calls based on what you perceive to be player intent. You have to deal with wifom. It's best to at least keep in mind that there is more than one glass to examine before you drink, isn't it?

Not that I even know what you're talking about when you say "delving into such WIFOM to accomplish your goals."

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
For worse. Are you under the influence of any substances at the moment? Serious question.
No not really, besides inertia of getting ready for school spirit week by getting my tye dye stuffs ready and Dracula rehearsal went poorly kind of today so i'm in a middle ground.

Poor Panda. ;_;

#HBC | Nabe

Because Dabuz's random, strong-yet-brief push on Xastrn only really strikes me as a proactive bus. Scum Dabuz picking Xastrn out of obscurity to ISO seems random if Xastrn is town—calculated if he's scum.
We'll talk about this toMorrow.

For the record, if I die toNight mid-investigation, Raziek is the one scum read I'm super-serious about. He's scum. I am entrusting you with this personally.

Why didn't you comment on me calling myself Batman earlier?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I still don't like Raziek much. He's not my main concern, but I'd look into him if Xastrn is really town.

Nabe, are you claiming to be investigating Raziek toNight?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The entire game of mafia is a game based on wifom, J. All of it. You can't just say "don't deal with Wifom." It's impossible. I don't know how you got it in your head that people should just ignore wifom somehow. The whole game is about interpreting information in different ways and making judgement calls based on what you perceive to be player intent. You have to deal with wifom. It's best to at least keep in mind that there is more than one glass to examine before you drink, isn't it?

Not that I even know what you're talking about when you say "delving into such WIFOM to accomplish your goals."
I mean I guess but it's just not logical to delve into WIFOM because it is just a constant wonder of "What ifs". *shrug* I'd just rather deal with things that are much more concrete.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
We'll talk about this toMorrow.

For the record, if I die toNight mid-investigation, Raziek is the one scum read I'm super-serious about. He's scum. I am entrusting you with this personally.

Why didn't you comment on me calling myself Batman earlier?
Because I didn't have anything to say to it. What were you expecting, a brofist for Super Heroes nostalgia or something?

Top Bottom