• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'm proud of u Kadaj seriously. Yer old mentality was not good for someone who is a competitive player. It didn't make sense at all.
I tried to make fun of u to get u to change...maybe it worked hehe :)

@Keith - I can't wait to play u in MvC3

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im utter *** in mvc3

but because of X factor

even people like me can win.

so im not sure how much fun u will have.

however

in umvc3

i plan to be ****.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
But that's in Florida. Florida is one place and NC is a different place. Both are not close to one another.
sorry.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i wanted to do it after tgm, but I might just say **** it and wait until after apex because that way we can have final cumulative PRs before the MK ban goes into effect.

V1CE

Smash Champion
i wanted to do it after tgm, but I might just say **** it and wait until after apex because that way we can have final cumulative PRs before the MK ban goes into effect.
2 more monthes eyyy?? thats cool idc... I been to only 2 events this season anyway... idk if i would make it but its possible i guess..

apex will be hype tho

stingers

Smash Obsessed
prob should just do one now and do one after apex... cause thats gonna be a long *** season and knowing you alex your gonna forget everyones results...
lol, this time the only people who have hosted tourneys are JD and I, and we both actually know what we're doing and upload brackets, so its not a problem =p

MVD

Smash Master
so whenever I do come up here and beat everyone but ESAM, do I get to be number 2 on your PR? LOL

V1CE

Smash Champion

Bwahahahaha!

:phone:
did you see the results tho *puts shades on*

Also DUB I think there is 2 NCSU tournies... a tourney in GA everyone went to... and TGM 4? idk what else there is... I went to 2 tournies... 13th with Wario/DK at an MK banned tourney and 5th at TGM4 with MK/Snake...

Alex is 2 tournies enough for updates even if youo wait till Apex?

I Lost to Pitzer and Darkflame at NCSU
I beat Tiger and i forgot the others at NC STATE

I lost to H1N1 and Mekos at TGM 4
I beat Koozy, GQ, Archer, 313 at TGM 4

There is my results...

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I have gone to every nc tournament and have not come below 7th the entire ranking period. My NC losses are kadaj multiple times. Mekos once. Stockfield once. Stingers once. And peepee once. My oos wins most notably are against boss and big lou. And I havent lost to any non pr players besides peepee. And i played mario the entire time

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
**** you kevin. Im going ddd on your ***

Dude imagine if farm and dr yogi teamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom