• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I would train up a good secondary for my Bowser (G&W and DK don't cover his bad MUs well at all), but the best candidates are either gay as hell and/or a complete style shift from Bowser, which would take a lot of practice to get used to.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Was anyone in Charlotte planning on having smash this weekend? I may consider having some people over my house for a small smashfest this saturday (or the following one). I'm trying to talk my parents into allowing this, they're pretty strict.

My address is 1205 Nightingale Road, Waxhaw, NC

Just bear in mind that address probably won't show up on a GPS (it doesn't on mine), but google maps will do just fine. If you want to use GPS, you can enter 1957 Cuthbertson Road, Waxhaw and it will take you VERY close to my neighborhood (Lawson)

That said it's not guaranteed just yet but it is very likely I can make this possible. I'll have this confirmed by tonight, but for now I would like to know who would be interested. If everything goes well, I could try hosting future tournaments. I've got a pretty decent game room made just for this kind of thing.
Okay so I can definitely do this! I might just go for the following saturday (the 19th... not sure if anything is going on that day) though but I won't rule out this coming saturday yet just in case others can still get here what with Arch not being around or for those of you who would take the drive. I could probably do both weekends.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
he is from One Piece Movie 10... He is Golden Lion Shiki look him up hes strong as hell
Ah, thanks. I haven't watched any of the movies. They don't have much appeal to me since they aren't canon. Except they did have some mention of him in the anime.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Ah, thanks. I haven't watched any of the movies. They don't have much appeal to me since they aren't canon. Except they did have some mention of him in the anime.
One Piece movie 10 is the closest to canon as possible... Shiki was an important character and u learn some stuff about roger in the movie. See garp and sengoku in action too. Its the only one piece movie created by ODA the author...

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
So anyways. I would just like to let you guys know jd's link is one off the best in the country. And also i am willingg to put 10 bucks on it up against jaurice

:phone:

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
One Piece movie 10 is the closest to canon as possible... Shiki was an important character and u learn some stuff about roger in the movie. See garp and sengoku in action too. Its the only one piece movie created by ODA the author...
Oh, it was written by Oda? *Goes to watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom